Official Rare & Promotional Collectibles Topic

Letagi

22 minutes ago, TERIDAX941 said:

Was reading through the comments, and I do happen to have an elongated fragmentation kraata (stage 5). Are elongated kraata worth anything in particular, or are they just fun collectables, but no one really "collects" them?

I believe they're just damaged. I have an elongated Fear Lvl 2, pretty sure it just got squashed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, InconspicuousShark said:

I believe they're just damaged. I have an elongated Fear Lvl 2, pretty sure it just got squashed.

That was my first assumption before I realized others had found similar types lol ah well, they're interesting to say the least.

• Like 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

4 hours ago, elementalheroshadow said:

recently found a pahrak-kal shield in red, how much do the kal misprints typically go for?

Ooh, I'm definitely interested in this item if you are selling. I know these aren't super common, but a few people over at TTV have some (Eljay himself I believe, and a few others)

:exclamation:currently searching for ANY Gray Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK):exclamation: If you were a member of Proto-squad, or know someone who was, please feel free to get in contact with me

7 hours ago, elementalheroshadow said:

recently found a pahrak-kal shield in red, how much do the kal misprints typically go for?

I actually don't know if that was a misprint, pahrak-kal's shield came in red in the LEGO big figure hockey sets (see picture below) now that doesn't stop people from wanting them, but again, I don't think those in particular were actual "misprints" of that piece. :)

https://images.brickset.com/sets/small/3540-1.jpg?201610170236

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

11 minutes ago, TERIDAX941 said:

I actually don't know if that was a misprint, pahrak-kal's shield came in red in the LEGO big figure hockey sets (see picture below) now that doesn't stop people from wanting them, but again, I don't think those in particular were actual "misprints" of that piece. :)

https://images.brickset.com/sets/small/3540-1.jpg?201610170236

the krana shield, not the weapon sorry for the confusion lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bioniclefan7782 said:

I can't find rare lego at this price!

it was pure luck, i stumbled on it on fb marketplace and almost pooped myself when i noticed the tahnok kal in the guy's collection was a misprint. he clearly didn't know that though lmao. if you happen to live anywhere near utah though, i saw someone selling titan mata nui in a bin of nerf ammo for 15. just letting you know. only reason that isn't mine is because they will not respond

Edited by elementalheroshadow

6 hours ago, elementalheroshadow said:

he came in today and minus giving him a new rubber band (since he had none) is in basically perfect condition. so happy

Thank you for posting some high-quality photos! This is really a cool sight to see:ooolala-sign: and I need to have it now

:exclamation:currently searching for ANY Gray Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK):exclamation: If you were a member of Proto-squad, or know someone who was, please feel free to get in contact with me

• 2 weeks later...

8 hours ago, InconspicuousShark said:

I feel responsible, I got the last Hau and Kaukau offered for <$30 on Bricklink a year ago.

as much as i want someone tangible to blame, nah, you're not at fault lol. scalpers just took advantage of that situation

I discovered the Transblue G2 KauKau!

On 5/8/2021 at 6:50 PM, toa trisabelle said:

yeah, the prices listed here are kind of breaking my little heart. it just can't take it!! 

Tell me about it. I was lucky I got mine when I did but I've still been waiting to acquire a trans-light blue kaukau (last kanohi I need) and just this weekend the prices all shot up. Similar to what happened to the silver nuva masks.

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

"WHO ATE ALL THE PIES! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES!"

http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw               

onvermel_report_logo_24.bmp

2 hours ago, Onvermel said:

Tell me about it. I was lucky I got mine when I did but I've still been waiting to acquire a trans-light blue kaukau (last kanohi I need) and just this weekend the prices all shot up. Similar to what happened to the silver nuva masks.

ye, and the prices for those were already in the hundreds. it's brutal. i just got mine on lock in a trade before the price jump luckily.

5 hours ago, Onvermel said:

Again, I think I'm responsible for that. I just bought a second light blue Kaukau for a trade deal, prices shot up right after I bought 'em :(

6 minutes ago, InconspicuousShark said:

Again, I think I'm responsible for that. I just bought a second light blue Kaukau for a trade deal, prices shot up right after I bought 'em :(

Hahaha that's funny. I think I was looking at that exact one. I'm just glad it is the last mask I need. If I hadn't starting collecting as early as I did I would not have as many as I do. As it's stands it's the last I need.

Also I recently got a couple green nuva chest armors. Had no idea they existed before. 20210502_152915.thumb.jpg.5db20acfd33676e3c5fa9867c5501f02.jpg

Edited by Onvermel

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw               

13 hours ago, Onvermel said:

Hahaha that's funny. I think I was looking at that exact one. I'm just glad it is the last mask I need. If I hadn't starting collecting as early as I did I would not have as many as I do. As it's stands it's the last I need.

Also I recently got a couple green nuva chest armors. Had no idea they existed before. 20210502_152915.thumb.jpg.5db20acfd33676e3c5fa9867c5501f02.jpg

the black hordika necks!!! i love those, i wish i had some.

5 hours ago, toa trisabelle said:

the black hordika necks!!! i love those, i wish i had some.

Well looks like some are still on Bricklink. Kinda pricy but I honestly shouldn't talk as it's about the same Paid for mine.

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=50923#T=S&C=11&O={"color":11,"iconly":0}

42 minutes ago, Onvermel said:

Well looks like some are still on Bricklink. Kinda pricy but I honestly shouldn't talk as it's about the same Paid for mine.

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=50923#T=S&C=11&O={"color":11,"iconly":0}

as if i can afford them during my mask collecting phase :( i don't have any specific need for them either.

4 hours ago, toa trisabelle said:

as if i can afford them during my mask collecting phase :( i don't have any specific need for them either.

I feel that. I unfortunately had to pick them up as my self moc needed them in black. Maybe I'll actually post that moc someday.

3 minutes ago, Onvermel said:

I feel that. I unfortunately had to pick them up as my self moc needed them in black. Maybe I'll actually post that moc someday.

oh yeah self moc is top priority! i'm only missing 3 pieces for mine~! i'm excited to post. i'd love to see yours too!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

ooc, how much does a clear bohrok windscreen go for? think i might've found one but it doesn't look like it's the same proto with the magnifying section. bl gave me some prices but, as it didn't list the set it came from (and the prices were all less than a dollar), people i've talked to think those listings were just mislabeled korahk ones. idk feel like you guys would know better

18 hours ago, elementalheroshadow said:

ooc, how much does a clear bohrok windscreen go for? think i might've found one but it doesn't look like it's the same proto with the magnifying section. bl gave me some prices but, as it didn't list the set it came from (and the prices were all less than a dollar), people i've talked to think those listings were just mislabeled korahk ones. idk feel like you guys would know better

This could fetch a decent amount from collectors (myself included:D). Do you happen to have a picture of it? I would definitely be interested, but would have to see what you are referencing 

9 hours ago, Humble_Matoran said:

This could fetch a decent amount from collectors (myself included:D). Do you happen to have a picture of it? I would definitely be interested, but would have to see what you are referencing 

No description available.

not in my possession yet, having it shipped from australia via a buddy in new zealand who bought the rest of the lot it was in

• Upvote 1

Thanks for keeping this topic going guys! I get an email every time someone posts so it's been on my mind to update the first post for a while. Finally got around to it today.

Absolutely flabbergasted at the going rates for some of these pieces, especially the protodermic Kanohi Nuva and 2001 misprints.

-L

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Letagi said:

Absolutely flabbergasted at the going rates for some of these pieces, especially the protodermic Kanohi Nuva and 2001 misprints.

I know right? I purchased a trans-yellow Kaukau on Bricklink 3 years ago for $75, which I thought was kinda steep at the time. The price has nearly tripled.