Official Rare & Promotional Collectibles Topic

Letagi

Unfortunately, all of the pieces from the Bink bag have been given out. Some people might be willing to trade theirs, if you have something of equal value that they're interested in (i.e. another prototype or misprint). But I wouldn't recommend PMing lots of people about it; generally, if one is up for grabs, you'll hear about it.

They are really beautiful pieces though, and I wish more people could own them. Best of luck in finding one!

-Letagi

Edit: Just realized this is the 200th reply to this topic! Thanks for making it a success, everyone!

Edited by Letagi

That's actually pretty cool if it's a prototype mould, however minor the difference. Those are almost unheard of.

I'm thinking about adding the Powerpack to the list. Any suggestions on a good value for a sealed one? Don't tell me $3000, that eBay sale today is an outlier if I ever saw one. :P

Also, again the question about the trans-orange Kraata - not sure what category to put it in. The price they generally sell for indicates Hard to Find, but the frequency of sales indicates Rare.

-Letagi

That's actually pretty cool if it's a prototype mould, however minor the difference. Those are almost unheard of.

I'm thinking about adding the Powerpack to the list. Any suggestions on a good value for a sealed one? Don't tell me $3000, that eBay sale today is an outlier if I ever saw one. :P

Also, again the question about the trans-orange Kraata - not sure what category to put it in. The price they generally sell for indicates Hard to Find, but the frequency of sales indicates Rare.

-Letagi

I'd say it's close to the yellow Kaukau.

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

How about eight TANOKA?

Nice find! Where exactly does one find not one, but EIGHT tanoka?

Just some luck on Bricklink. I was browsing and noticed that there was a listing under "Throwing Disc (generic catalog entry)" that had the color tan. I asked, and they were Tanoka! I figured I'd buy them all to get them into the BZP community.

- TD

Here's a scan of the Hero Pack polybag for anyone interested in a proper look at that wierd mask in the corner. Enjoy!
img=http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa460/Tim_Munt/Bionicle/Bag_zpsoafwci49.png

Edit: Please link to images over 750 kB.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I don't know if this is the place, but... A near fail prompted me to closely inspect my plastic krana.  I found a few signs of shenenigans that LEGO did.  Melted areas, unexplained bumps and most interesting of all, a clear mis-molding.  Check out the ears on this Ca.

small_eared_Ca.jpg

small_eared_Ca_side.jpg

Can I just ask, when the value of shadow kraata is said to be $3 at the start of this topic, is that per kraata or for all 6 together?

Probably $3 per Kraata.

Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

I don't know if this is the place, but... A near fail prompted me to closely inspect my plastic krana.  I found a few signs of shenenigans that LEGO did.  Melted areas, unexplained bumps and most interesting of all, a clear mis-molding.  Check out the ears on this Ca.

small_eared_Ca.jpg

small_eared_Ca_side.jpg

Don't expect me to pay $450 for it.  :P

On a serious note, that seems really interesting. Are you sure it's not just damaged?

I have first dibs on any gpkk! Lol

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Challenge accepted! Haha

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Good point, I have no idea whatsoever why I addressed that question at you... And in fact I already knew Flintsmith had got that extra Ca on it's way so I'm not sure why I was surprised by that either! I'm going for a lie down...

Good point, I have no idea whatsoever why I addressed that question at you... And in fact I already knew Flintsmith had got that extra Ca on it's way so I'm not sure why I was surprised by that either! I'm going for a lie down...

Tim, I can afford it actually :P

hTeXGIU.png

I used to be able to...

I still regret nothing.

Nothing at all. 

Nope. 

Nah. 

I used to be able to...

I still regret nothing.

Nothing at all. 

Nope. 

Nah. 

Good on your sir.

hTeXGIU.png

You have $450 now? That was some hella quick fundraiding :P

Ah! He knows my secrets! 

Ah! He knows my secrets! 

Perhaps not your secrets, but definitely some secrets :P

hTeXGIU.png

This topic is getting ridiculous guys. Basically the last 10 posts have been slowly degrading and now it's just pointless, meaningless spam. Apologies for my part in starting whatever this is right now but I think it's time to get back on track. If people have something to say (that actually means something :P) then let's do that. Otherwise, back on topic :D

Ah! He knows my secrets! 

Perhaps not your secrets, but definitely some secrets :P

Chuggachuggachuggachuggachugga choo choo

Edited by Toa Chronix

Not sure if anybody is interested, but 2 copper Komau's have appeared on Bricklink. 

The prices aren't so nice though. 

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?colorID=84&itemID=1986

23* 

The prices aren't that bad, the copper Komau is a rare piece.

Oops. Didn't look at the quantity. Never remember too. :P

I  got mine from a toyfair for £10 a few years ago.

Not sure if anybody is interested, but 2 copper Komau's have appeared on Bricklink. 

The prices aren't so nice though. 

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?colorID=84&itemID=1986

23* 

The prices aren't that bad, the copper Komau is a rare piece.

Oops. Didn't look at the quantity. Never remember too. :P

I  got mine from a toyfair for £10 a few years ago.

Nice.

If I had one of those I'd perhaps use it to make a Metru Matoran Jaller.

Pre-forums purge sig kept for historical purposes:

Some cool Bionicles are the combiners. Example: Toa Jovan

I've built a Krahka with 5 Toa Metru & Toa Norik, adding parts I needed to Norik. It needs 11 blue pieces (the ones that have +&O ends) but there's only 10 in all the Toa Metru sets. Do I have to attach her launcher to her arm? Please PM me if you can help me.

http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=309724