The New Mvm Game

Chip Wiseman

The New MVM Game

Basically, this is an RPG videogame based upon "The New MVM Adventures" comics (which I do hope to upload soon), based in turn on The_Eliminator's "Makuta Versus Mata Nui" comic series, based loosely on the biggest BIONICLE fued of all time.

It follows Makuta Teridax, here simply referred as Makuta, in his amaja circle stone form, and the same goes for Mata Nui, and their newly found brother (major story de-branch) Rockzilla, four armed rockstar.

Dr. George Pie, who has just about had enough of getting eaten, creates a potion that turns almost the entire world into dark slaves to serve his cause. Meanwhile, our band of heroes (and villains) set out on a quest to cure the Planet Pi and do random errands for complete strangers along the way.

But the trouble is, the have no idea what the deviled eggs is going on...

Screenys! Yay!

screeny1.png

screeny2.png

Some actor sprites...

actor1sprites.png

Compared with the appropriate face sets...

actor1.png

I know what your'e thinking. Yes, it is Takanuva, but this is set way after Terry and Mat have stopped fighting (in an alternate timeline - duh) and Takanuva here has decided to change his name to Awsomesauce. Oh shnisel. The "e" is missing.

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

• 1 month later...

Eeh... yikes... no-one... nobody has replied. It's like I don't exist.This is still going, I just... well... I'm making it in my spare time, just when the feeling's right. I don't often get into that frame of mind much, but when I do, it's good.I also don't mind if anyone talks about MVM classic here, either.

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

Of course no-one replied - you haven't given any download links or anything along those lines yet :)

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png