NINJAGO MAFIA: Masters of Spacejitzu

MT Zehvor

NIGHT 3: DUEL OF THE FATES

Burnmad was a popular kind of guy. Back in Borg City, everyone always wanted to be with Burnmad. People wanted his autograph, his novel, his toothbrush: he was just that kind of a person.

Unfortunately, being popular doesn't serve you well in space, and a Nindroid was about to make him painfully aware of that.

...or was he?

“Yo. Wassup?” Burnmad called out to the menacing looking shadow on the wall. “You all hatin' on me, but ain't nobody gonna mess with da Burn.”

A low hiss followed, and the shadow moved closer.

“...hey, back off, man,” Burnmad said, trying to keep the composure that made him so popular. “I'm not...uh...uh...please go away...please?”

A sword was raised high in the air.

“...no pls,” Burnmad whispered, covering his eyes so as to not see the killing blow.

Which never came.

A throwing knife flew out from the hallway and sliced the Nindroids' blade in half. The Nindroid turned and looked angrily at the direction of the knife. There stood Zane, champion of justice and user of corny one liners.

“Back off, Nindroid,” he said, confidently. Then he added, “...or I'll back you off.”

The Nindroid looked confused at the botched attempt to be as cool as Burnmad, but quickly recovered. Before long, the two warriors had each drawn weapons, and were battling each other up and down the halls of the space station. Meanwhile, Burnmad, the coolest guy in Ninjago world, made a very cool escape down the air conditioning shaft.

Burnmad, An Cool Dude, attacked by Nindroid, saved by Zane

The next morning, the remaining staff members found the end result of the battle. Another Nindroid had been taken down, this one without any electrocuting required. Another stroke of horrible luck had passed here, or, as the host began to suspect, maybe someone wasn't following one of the rules quite as well as they should.

Whatever the case, there was no desire to lynch anyone, as everybody loved Zane for his good deed.

RG, Nindroid, killed by Zane

Night Roles, PM!

-MT

• Upvote 2

XPufEB3.png?1

Quite a masterful play by Zane there; rolling the dice of life.

I'd be lying if I said this game wasn't going a little too well, but I'm not exactly complaining. :P

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

All right so

Remember when I said I suspected someone wasn't following the rules?

Well I just got some conclusive evidence that someone most certainly was not following the "don't betray your friends" rule, and was actively outing mafia to some of the players.

To which I have to say: SIGH.

I don't want to make blanket accusations here, but come on guys. The game only works if you all strive towards the same goal. It's absolutely no fun if you're outing each other, and if I find out who the traitor was, I'm going to exercise all of my host related powers and recommend that they be banned from ever having a role in a future mafia game.

2scaryrite

Srsly tho, quit betraying your sides.

Game is currently on hold until I figure out what to do about this mess.

-MT

• Upvote 4

XPufEB3.png?1

IM SORRY MT!

#banpupwa2014

Brief update: The "investigation" has proceeded much more quickly than I originally thought. We should be up and running again by the end of tomorrow. From what's been shown so far...it looks like there's going to be a necessary redistribution of roles, as well as a few tweaks made to the way the game actually works (the mafia's been put at a huge disadvantage) and a possible player resurrection, as it would appear RG's target from last round was directly leaked to Zane.

-MT

• Upvote 3

XPufEB3.png?1

So here's the deal.

The leaker has confessed, and although I'm still really, really confused as to his motive...it would appear that he didn't read the rules beforehand about no betraying your teammates. I'm considering making everyone sign a waiver saying that they read all the rules before playing.

He did come forward, so I'm inclined to not be a total jerk. That said, he did ruin the game for a few people, including everyone's favorite double poster, so the leaker will be disqualified from this game, but not for getting roles in future games...provide he complete some community service requirements (notrly).

Anyway, that's my final statement on things, and I'd request that everyone leave it at that.

Resurrection? :D

Not if you keep double posting.

In all seriousness, RG will be resurrected for sure. ToaK may or may not; I'm leaning towards yes on him, but I've still got to figure out just how the mechanics of this will work. Roles will get redistributed after this...I'll see how many people I can leave with their current roles, because I don't want to destroy all the progress that the pro-town roles who have been active have made.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor
  • Upvote 2

XPufEB3.png?1

This gives me a great idea for a game. If one side doesn't win after a certain number of days, the players with non-villager village roles, and mafia roles switch.

oh no

toak what have you done

nooooo

The double-posting or the name change?

Edited by Null.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

...Why am I always killed when I am in band? :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

So after a long delay, here's how things will go down.

Both RG and ToaK will be revived. Due to how closely interconnected information was in this game (many people knew each other's roles), all roles will be redistributed as well. I hate taking roles away from people, but as things stood if we left roles as they were (minus the mafia) it would be inevitable that one of the new mafians would know who the important people were.

The one caveat to this is if ToaK double posts again, he will instantly explode.

New roles will get sent out later today.

(maybe someday I'll be able to host a game without having to redistribute roles in the middle)

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor
  • Upvote 5

XPufEB3.png?1

So after a long delay, here's how things will go down.

Both RG and ToaK will be revived. Due to how closely interconnected information was in this game (many people knew each other's roles), all roles will be redistributed as well. I hate taking roles away from people, but as things stood if we left roles as they were (minus the mafia) it would be inevitable that one of the new mafians would know who the important people were.

The one caveat to this is if ToaK double posts again, he will instantly explode.

New roles will get sent out later today.

(maybe someday I'll be able to host a game without having to redistribute roles in the middle)

-MT

Molto bene! Thanks for being such a patient host!

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I was the welder, and I was contacted by Zane, who used my knife. I'm not sure how he knew who was the Nindroid, though.

Erm

I was Zane. I didn't contact you, though.

as far as i know at least.

Someone else said they were Zane when they contacted me... and I shouldn't have deleted my PMs.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015