Ask the LEGO CEO

Black Six

If you could ask Jørgen Vig Knudstorp, the CEO of The LEGO Group, one question, what would it be?

Would you ask about his leadership style? What it takes to run a huge international company? What his thoughts are on the fan community? What his involvement with the community is? Or maybe what his favorite set is? Those are just some ideas, and I'd love to hear your thoughts!

• Upvote 1

I guess something I'd be interested in hearing about is how the decision is made to either recycle a theme's name or come up with a new one. We've had several quite different "Knight's Kingdom" lines, yet we give separate names to "underground" themes like Rock Raiders and Power Miners.

Takuma Nuva

• Upvote 1

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Do you have a copy of every set ever made at the LEGO company?

I can answer that one! He can't possibly, as the LEGO Archives themselves lack a number of sets from the LEGO brick's infancy.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

What does he think of BIONICLE? And while we're at it, what about Galidor? :P What's his favourite theme?

-Gata signoff.png

What if it was Galidor?

-NotS

In that case, millions of voices shall cry out.

-Gata signoff.png

• Upvote 1

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Do you have a copy of every set ever made at the LEGO company?

I can answer that one! He can't possibly, as the LEGO Archives themselves lack a number of sets from the LEGO brick's infancy.

Yeah i didnt think so, i thought the LEGO Archives may have though, but apparently not.

Ok well another question would be why weren't Ninjago Spinners made for 2013 and 2014? 

That was pretty disappointing for me as i loved collecting them and was sad to see them go so fast

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

• 2 weeks later...