Fives' Kanohi Shop

All prices match the new Official Rare & Promotional Collectibles Topic! I ship within 24 hours of payment, and respond to all queries within 12 hours.I'll be listing more stuff over time, so check back occasionally.

For Sale:

New condition Orange Vahi: $5 each
New condition TNGMs: $3 each

UK Copper Hunas: $15 each

Wanted, as many as I can get:
Gold Hau (2001) $2
Black Kraahkan (any variant) $2
Trans-Black, Orange, Red, Green & Clear Kaukaus: $1.50
Leh_za.gifRed Krana Za $0.75
Sealed MISB Bionicle Comics: $2.50

Terms:
Shipping: Within the US is a flat rate of $2.50, it varies for international orders but should be around $6.
Trades: I only do trades if the value is over $10 within the US and $30 internationally. Trading will be based on the prices above.
Payment: Payment accepted only through GoogleWallet. PayPal's fees are prohibitive for small transactions, and GoogleWallet is just as easy to use.
Condition: "New" means that the masks have never been attached to another Bionicle part or played with. They have been stored in bulk bags and shipped, however.

If you have a question or a comment, please post. :)

- John

Edited by 55555

What version of the kraahkan? Afterall the original 2003 version has six slots/holes on the front, while I believe the 2008 version has four slots/holes on the front. Or does it not matter?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Gonna have to check... Think like one or two extra.

Let me know!

How many Vahis and TNGMs do you have?

-Bike

More than ten of each. Message me if you want more than ten. :D

- John

Sorry for the late response, been busy the past couple of days. Turns out my stock of Kraahkans is less than I expected and I only have one extra.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Which Bionicle comics are you looking for? I have several Ignition and Glatorian comics (and a few Hero Factory and Lego Star Wars ones if you're interested in those).

I'm really only looking for comics still sealed in plastic with the Lego Magazine. It sounds like yours aren't sealed?

Gonna have to check... Think like one or two extra.

Let me know!

How many Vahis and TNGMs do you have?

-Bike

More than ten of each. Message me if you want more than ten. :D

- John

Sorry for the late response, been busy the past couple of days. Turns out my stock of Kraahkans is less than I expected and I only have one extra.

Yeah, I can't justify paying shipping costs for a single Kraahkan. Do you have anything else from my wanted list?

- John

Yeah I can't justify paying shipping either for that, and I only own one gold hau, 2001 and well that ain't being trade anytime soon, so sadly no i do not.

however if in the future I do come across more kanohi or something you are looking for, I will remember this topic, afterall occasionally I buy lots of pieces off of ebay.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Which Bionicle comics are you looking for? I have several Ignition and Glatorian comics (and a few Hero Factory and Lego Star Wars ones if you're interested in those).

I'm really only looking for comics still sealed in plastic with the Lego Magazine. It sounds like yours aren't sealed?

I don't think mine were sealed when they came with the Lego Magazine? Were older comics sealed when they came with Lego Magazine?  :notsure:

I don't think mine were sealed when they came with the Lego Magazine? Were older comics sealed when they came with Lego Magazine?  :notsure:

A ot of them came sealed in plastic, yeah. Like this one. :)

Yeah I can't justify paying shipping either for that, and I only own one gold hau, 2001 and well that ain't being trade anytime soon, so sadly no i do not.

however if in the future I do come across more kanohi or something you are looking for, I will remember this topic, afterall occasionally I buy lots of pieces off of ebay.

Hopefully we can make a deal some other time!

- John