Smoldering Cauldron

Sumiki

I like the simplicity of this moc and especially how you incorporated that half oval piece frok the 2007 bionicle brick sets. Maybe you could also build a witch standing over it for more effect.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

WOWThat's cool. I like the use of the tentacles as leg-ish things.Whose hand is that?

Someone's hand. I really didn't assign it any particular name. :P

I like the simplicity of this moc and especially how you incorporated that half oval piece frok the 2007 bionicle brick sets. Maybe you could also build a witch standing over it for more effect.

I toyed with that idea, but because of time constraints I decided against it.

Very festive, Sumiki! Those leg things are epic, and the 08 vehicle jet piece was used perfectly.And is that a hand coming out of it?

It's a little hard to see, but yes. :)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Well that's... pleasant :P Anyway, I really like the overall idea. The only thing I would do is perhaps make it overflow a bit. The thing to perfect this would probably be another tentacle coming out of the caldron, and perhaps a bit of a mess along with small body parts on the floor (e.g. axles, bits of armor) :P Anywho, good work!

doom4revalt.png

Anyway, I really like the overall idea. The only thing I would do is perhaps make it overflow a bit. The thing to perfect this would probably be another tentacle coming out of the caldron, and perhaps a bit of a mess along with small body parts on the floor (e.g. axles, bits of armor) :P

Darn. Makes me wish I'd thought of that. :P

Sometimes, I think I underestimate our fandom.This is very inventive. Love the way you used the orange studs.This reminds me, have you seen Saber-Scorpion's Dark Fantasy MOCs. They're sort of like this.

This is entirely my own work. I've never seen those particular MOCs. Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg