Anywhere to play breakout?

Toa Chuck

• 4 weeks later...

Still on iOS, too.

True, but the iOS version is a lot different from the version from the Hero Factory website.

Yes, I think it is shorter, too.

Anyway, I like the online game version better than the app. It's more awesome and has more levels.

It's too bad that it is not in the official Hero Factory website anymore for some reason, but BioMediaProject always makes us, including me, feel better. I love the game. It's like the best and most enjoyable Hero Factory game that I ever played. Although that it's also too bad that XT4 never appeared in the game, neither did he get his own level, but it's worth the experience playing the game, anyway, as I get to fight other awesome villains.:)

Edited by Lenny7092
  • Upvote 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 1 month later...

Hi. My name is Toa Terell at BioMedia Project (for whoever has been there). I brought this topic up to the guys there as well not too long ago. I know the "first wave" of the game can be played there (which is awesome since I haven't found in other place online to play it!) but I also asked if anyone knew if the "second wave" version of the game was around to play or knew where to find it or how to get it. You know, with the extra levels, heroes such as bulk, stormer, stringer, nex, the extra villians and etc. The guys at bmp said they're working on it. I was just curious if anyone here knew as well. I've always been more of a bionicle guy but I personally think that this was one of Unity's best creations and I wouldn't want it to go to waste (I'd rather play it lol!) Second version please anyone??? Please let us know.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea but this is only the "first wave" of the game, which I've already played there. I'm looking for the "second wave" with the extra heroes, villains, and levels. I just brought it up to biomedia not too long ago and they said they would work on it. It still hasn't been updated since last year if you check the date. Thanks for looking into it though.