Legends of Sanguivox

Dallior

Welcome, one and all, to another legend of Bionicle. I am Turaga Dume, and this is a tale of the Toa preceding me, many years after the Great Cataclysm. It all started in a place not far from here, in Le-Metru. A great danger, the Ryu, were plaguing the Matoran with no end in sight. They were giant plants, who absorbed and killed Matoran, or anything else. No one - or thing - was safe. The other Toa that could help were being killed by Makuta's Brotherhood, and the Le-Matoran were losing hope fast. Until the unthinkable happened...

a new Toa was born... a Toa of Fire.

Would anyone like to see this story advance? Post in the comments any suggestions, declarations, or celebrations!

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Hey, welcome to BZaps, really -

This forum is for discussion of official Bionicle storyline aspects, not for fanfiction. However, we have two forums for your purposes: Epics and Short Stories.

If your story is just a one-shot, one chapter, then go ahead and repost this topic in Short Stories. If it will have multiple chapters, go to Epics and repost, along with a separate review topic.

Please PM me if you have questions about this!