Kinda Need Vezon's Face And Cape Parts

DTCulliton

Oh how I wish I could recreate Vezon and Fenrakk. I've rebuilt Fenrakk and most of Vezon except I'm missing the cape and face parts.

I'm looking for a cheep price for ethier so if you have them (or know someone who does) comment here plz I need this for the good of my collection. Also I have a silver kanohi Ignika so yeah.

I can PM you a picture of the cape with a ruler next to it (Courtesy of ~The 1st Shadow~) to use as a template to cut out a DIY cape, and as for the 06 Ignika I would suggest looking on Bricklink. The one you need is the lighter grey one, as the titanium-coloured version was used as shoulder armour for Maxilos in 07.

[Edit] Do you have a gold version of the Ignika, the one which came with the Toa Mata Nui set? I'm trying to make a Triforce of Legendary Masks, and I have a Vahi already.

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

• 1 month later...

Just a quick FYI, the cape itself is worth about £12-15 so they aren't too easy to get hold of! Also so Charlie doesn't give it away :P If you have trouble I may be able to help as I definitely have the head spare.

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Bear in mind, an item is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it... And also, I recall these things selling for a fiver about a year ago so not sure where the price hyke came from! But anyway will leave you two to sort it out now while I go and hide from the trouble I've started :P

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Bear in mind, an item is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it... And also, I recall these things selling for a fiver about a year ago so not sure where the price hyke came from! But anyway will leave you two to sort it out now while I go and hide from the trouble I've started :P

Congrats to you sir.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/