Pupwa21

>be me

>go to Pupwa voters houses.

>blow.

>about to explode

>run up to posters

>scream at top of lungs

>remove Pupwa.

Tell me, is this actually a game? We're purportedly following standard BZPower rules, and yet we can lynch the host (twice over, it seems.) Perhaps I should take as a given that this isn't a proper game, given that you didn't get approval for it, but if this isn't a game (of the sort one knows one's playing,) then it is effectively spam.

I don't want to come across as having very little sense of fun, but as Voltex said, the fact that BZP Mafia has thrived for so long is down to structure and coordination. I don't want to see that collapse.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Don't worry.

The thing about Pupwa is that you are no longer required to follow the standard norms of people.

Besides, lynching me is a joke, if you was here for Dead Sea to see it.

Or it isn't, I forgot.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

If anyone actually recieved a role PM from Pupwa, PM me. I don't even care if you're mafia, I just want to know what in the world is going on.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Don't worry.

The thing about Pupwa is that you are no longer required to follow the standard norms of people.

So the aim of this game is to transform us all into Pupwa?

Oh horrible, most horrible!

Nightmare, indeed.

Besides, lynching me is a joke, if you was here for Dead Sea to see it.

Or it isn't, I forgot.

Then is this game a joke?

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Times up.

Apon seeing that he died working in section 21, or U, two smart people voted Underscore, only to by out voted by 3 Pupwa voters.

But, because he is dead, nothing happened and Underscore died, being pushed of the roof of his house.

The 3 Pupwa voters houses burned down, fortunately they weren't in the house, but now they have to live in Pupwa's house, a fate worse than death.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

I've got an idea, everybody. Let each one of us vote for himself. It seems like the best way of finding out what's going on. Who knows, we might actually die.

Voting Quisoves Pugnat.

I'm going to go ahead and not do that.

You're actually just encouraging Pupwa by doing that.

• Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I've got an idea, everybody. Let each one of us vote for himself. It seems like the best way of finding out what's going on. Who knows, we might actually die.

Voting Quisoves Pugnat.

I'm going to go ahead and not do that.

You're actually just encouraging Pupwa by doing that.

I vote Chro.

• Upvote 1

bBhcfWO.png