Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Now now, ShadowVezon, that's not very polite. I return Miras' face to him, before proceeding to absorbing this body of yours and expunging your consciousness from it. This adds a little bit to my power, while running no risk of allowing you to gain control over me. Also it leaves me alone with the mask, which I offer to Miras.

Miras' mask.

...Miras, you do realise how utterly moronic that move was, right? Did you forget about the part where my existence in this universe was actually weakening me? And you thought it was a good idea to restore my full power. :notsure: Well, if you insist.

With the universe reduced to a single point, the antithesis is changed beyond the point where it could harm me. My army then arrives in full force to fight the Acragus Kalraii should they survive the crunch, and I personally take the Mask from you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I run up to you and plant a small mine by your feet. As you attempt to sing at me as I run away, I send a three-elephant-sized moon hurtling into the ground and the force of the impact both cancels out your singing with the compression of the molecules in the air, but also roasts you. Sure, you may only get toasty, but your opera career is finished. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I run up next to you, rip the Mask out of your hands, and punch you in the face to knock you out. I use the power of SCIENCE(!) to make the Mask invisible to everyone but myself. Since I'm now the only one who can see it, no one can take it from me anymore.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I rip out your eyes and replace my own with them. I see the mask, and I make it visible to everyone once more. I kick you down in the grass and you scream with ain as I leave. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

One does not expect to simply ask for the Mask to be given to him/her. But I ask anyways. And to me surprise, it is given to me. I thank the previous holder for their generosity and walk away with the prize.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

You should have paid more attention to where the Mask came from, Kranan. Anyone who knows me would have easily guessed that it was a fake, which you discover all too late as it blows up in your face.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

The Lord of Skull Spiders emerges from the shadows (he really is a perfect helper, he even came with Shadow powers and everything) and devours the Hoi Turtle.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I desummon LoSS before his body hits me, and resummon him completely restored.

My forces then appear from thin air around the Skull Warriors, easily annihilating them and taking the Mask from Kranan.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You thought I hadn't realised that? If I were you right now, I'd double-check which mask you were holding.

You find that you are in fact holding the mask which you saw me take from Kranan, as the two had been switched while you were distracted laughing at my apparent stupidity.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy