Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Your courage is admirable, Toa, but I'm afraid that this time you're far out of your league.

The ground underneath you begins shaking before suddenly collapsing, sending you falling deep underground. Copies of me emerge from the walls to catch the Mask as it falls, throwing it back to the surface before sinking back as the pit begins to close back in on itself.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I send a gale hurtling towards you, and the mask is whisked away in the gust. Distracted by this new development, I kick you into the pit right as it finishes closing. You are severed in two with only your body from waist down on the surface. Your torso plummets to the core of the Earth.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I pretend that your plan actually worked for a few seconds, before casually regenerating the damage and completely restoring myself to my chosen normal state. "Thing is Inary, I don't have a special strategy for dealing with you like I have for Onaku, not since I lost the Staff. Fortunately, as the Supreme God of this realm, I really won't need one." I make a small gesture and the landscape begins to shift, large towers filled with turrets bursting from the morphing terrain to start unloading massive laser volleys at you.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Good thing that the surface of my skin is easily converted into a reflective layer. The laser volleys, as impotent as they are, manifest as mere light particles and bounce off of my and into you. I trap one reflected volley in my hands and compress it into a deadly beam before launching it off into your skull. I cut a hole in the atmosphere and we are jettisoned into the vacuum of space. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I'm not particularly bothered about this turn of events, since you've fallen right into my trap. "That was a good move, but I'm afraid that I still hold all the cards. The problem is Inary, that the planet below us isn't just Earth. This is my Earth. And it's prepared for situations such as this."

A massive electrolaser cannon rises from the Earth, using a set of mirror-clad soldiers to direct a laser to your chest. A fraction of a second later, a massive bolt of electricity with a high voltage travels through the cvreated plasma channel to fry you.

(The advantage of this type of weapon is not only that it can affect organics and inorganics alike, but that it can be directed anywhere I can get a mirror to by channeling the current through the mirror dimension. Of course the disadvantage is that it can't affect massive targets, but the only people I'd need to use it on are all humanoid so it's no concern.)

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Thousands of missiles fire from the planet at you, swerving unpredictably to make them more difficult to shoot down. As you attempot to escape, I teleport to you and hold you in place, to prevent you from escaping the missiles.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Funnily enough, by keeping him there yourself, you have secured your own destruction. You see, I laced those missiles with pure anti-ShadowVezon essence, which means they absolutely annihilate you when they explode on you two. Meanwhile, the mask enters the planet's atmosphere once more, and lands in my hand.

My mask.

I break open the thermal exhaust port and blast the thing into oblivion.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I appear out of nowhere, driving a space truck loaded with fake masks and quickly jump out of the truck through the window, sending the vehicle into an asteroid making the fake masks are scatter everywhere.

A bunch of masks hit Inary's head and he releases his grip from the real mask. A random Fikou appears out of nowhere and runs away with the real Ignika and flies away into the void of space.

Random Fikou Spider's mask.

Edited by Koala Kranan

I lock onto the Fikou and follow it to the depths of space. I then blast the forsaken thing and the mask effortlessly floats back into my hands.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I'm afraid that you've flown right into my trap, Toa Smoke Monster. Every planet you fly past has been completely assimilated and turned into a battlestation surpassing the Death Star in power. The entire universe is now under my domain, and through this power I shall force the Multiverse into a golden age of peace and prosperity.

Of course, there is no room for you in this harmony, so you find yourself massacred by a barrage of missiles fired from several planets under my control.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

> Password?

- Baden Baden

> Access Denied

- Au Gratin

> Access Denied

*Sighs and rubs temples*

- Time Forgotten

>Welcome

- Run hardreboot.exe

Are you sure? Y/N

- Y

> Now running hardreboot.exe

I wait. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

Oops, I forgot to mention that I'm wearing missile-repellent armor. So all the missile just bounce off me. But I see that you have taken over this universe, ShadowVezon. So I open a portal to an universe that can only accept me and the Mask. No one or nothing else more can travel to it. Such an universe can exist when there are infinite universes, after all. :)

At the last second, I notice Inary doing something, but I don't know what he's doing. So I just ignore him and travel to my new universe, Mask in hand.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The Great MachineTM makes an ominous, soothing hum as time begins rewinding. As Smokey is about to make into his secluded pocket dimension, he is ripped back through his portal. The mask lands back into the sweaty palms of ShadowVezon. Undeterred by the strange shift in the Continuum, ShadowVezon attempts to volley missiles in my direction, but sees that he is unable to do so and the missiles careen directly into the ones he fired off into Smokey! As his planets and galaxies filled with battle stations begin to quickly revert back into habitable and benign planets, ShadowVezon realizes the one flaw in his grand strategy: not even he can escape the grips of Time! In one last attempt to preserve his universal empire, ShadowVezon attacks the Great MachineTM directly. He is foiled for the final time in the last instance of his memory, as the Great Machine is made of both Godsbane and my soul! ShadowVezon, including all who live in this universe are thrust to the beginning of Time and are forced to begin once more. 

No one's mask. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

All this time travel stuff just goes over my head. All I know is that no one has the Mask, because I just find it on the ground. So I do what anyone else in this game would do and take it.

My Mask. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

I wrap a large vine around your leg and trip you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Little did Inary know that the "vine" she used moments ago was no ordinary vine. She never saw it coming until it was too late - before she could even react, the vine lashed out at her, binding and squeezing her torso with unimaginably strong force. Apparently said "vine" was actually one of Morbuzahk's tentacles. Dropping the Mask was the least of her concern now, as to her horror she now came face-to-face with a dozen more menacing tentacles right upon her...

My Mask!

Your left brain contains nothing right, while your right brain contains nothing left.

Because it is Thanksgiving, I decide to get the Mask in a Thanksgiving-themed way. So I take a frozen Turkey and beat you down with it. I don't know if that counts as Thanksgiving themed, but it still gets me the Mask, so I go with it.

My Mask. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

Hah, we don't even celebrate Thanksgiving, so your Thanksgiving-based attacks are useless!

Oh yeah, we're still here by the way. We'd be more livid if Inary hadn't unintentionally helped us.

Our Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

It was thus that it was found by beings unaffected by time that Onaku the Toa of Earth, the mechanic of the Reality Machine and the enemy of ShadowVezon, was no more. Though long they searched, it was as if he had been completely erased from all of history by some malevolent force, or perhaps simply destroyed through some mistake on his own part. Whatever the case, he was no more. And there were none to grieve him.

Elsewhere in the universe, a wide eyed young matoran rises to the occasion, seeking the fabled Mask to prove his mettle in this crazy universe. I, Oko the Matoran, have arrived. And I start by righteously kicking your posterior.

My mask.

Our memory of Onaku is unaffected by his erasure from history, though we can immediately tell what has happened. This is excellent news, and only makes Inary's failure to kill us all the sweeter.

But we're through playing around. A aura of pure darkness appears around us, and arrows of shadow rain down from the sky onto you, their destructive power wrecking the landscape.

Our Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Man am I thankful that I actually have powers. I mean, could you imagine, little old me, being a normal matoran, going up against that thing? Not a chance. So before those arrows come anywhere near me, I phase through the ground and surface elsewhere until this rain of death passes by. Oh, and I took the mask with me too.

My mask.

A shame, you might have escaped if you'd simply left the Mask behind. After all, we can sense the Mask's energy.

We increase the size of the arrows to pierce through the ground and begin targetting the Mask itself to ensure that you can't evade them.

Our Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Hah. You wish. I have another trick up my sleeve, which is invisibility. Actually, invisibility is a bit of an understatement. What it actually does is completely prevent anyone from perceiving me or tracking me by any method known to anyone ever. Now, I can extend this ability to objects I am holding for a limited amount of time, which would theoretically also cut the mask off from any kind of tracking, even your mask sense. So I do that. And the arrows suddenly have no idea where I am.

Meanwhile, I emerge on the other side of the planet, unharmed.

My mask.

But what you don't realize is that you emerge right next to me. Before you can even think of doing anything, I hit you in the face with a club, which knocks you out. I then take the Mask from your unconscious form.

My Mask. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

This allows us to sense your location and immediately appear behind you. The glow which begins enemating from our body gives you mere seconds to react before beams of focused light emit from our body like lasers, spinning in circles to slice through anything nearby.

Our Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

We grab your face and squeeze, shattering the Mask and breaking your control over the Space Owl. Our arm begins rotating at high speeds while altering in appearance to resemble a drill. Once we are satisfied with the speed, we give you a smirk before forcibly pushing your face into our arm, slowly and painfully drilling a hole through your skull. Once this has finished, we retract our arm and toss you to the side.

Our Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

But little did you know that I absorbed the powers of a Kanoka Disk of Regeneration, allowing me to heal your flesh wound that you gave me. I then put on a Mask of Repulsion and hit you with its powers, causing you to drop the Mask as I repel you away.

My Mask. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

We return multiplied by a few dozen to exploit the flaw with the Crast, that only one person can be repelled at a time. You're unable to keep all of us away, and we manage to pull the Mask from your face and easily crush it in our grip.

Our Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I take it upon myself to find a powerful artefact; The Helmet of Ultimate Fusion. Putting it upon myself, I gain the ability to fuse any beings together which I see fit, in any way I see fit. With this power at my fingertips, I fuse together every single ShadowVezon clone/duplicate/assimilated body that there is into one being. This is not an additive or multiplicative fusion, how ever, but rather an intersectional fusion, removing anything that is different and leaving only the directly shared attributes. However little this does remove, it at least does not add anything more to your power, and thus effectively has reduced your number to one.

And with just one opponent to worry about, I use the Staff of Obliteration to severely harm you, giving me the opportunity to escape with the mask.

My mask.