Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

We finish putting together another body after Oko's attack destroyed our third-dimensional form and appear in the air to your side, kicking you to the ground in the same motion.

Our Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Not that it matters, since all those forms are absorbed back into one body that contains the absolute lowest power level among all of them. You see, the effect is perpetual, constantly fusing ShadowVezon into one weaker body, preventing him from making or taking over multiple bodies again. Anyway, I jam your Cordak Blaster, and the last rocket goes off inside its chamber, destroying the weapon and killing you in the explosion.

My mask.

...where did you get the idea that we'd duplicated ourselves again? We know full well what you can do. We simply created a new body, since you broke our old one. And you know what? Limiting as our reduction is, it does provide a very useful benefit. With our ability to expand inhibited, we no longer need to worry about losing control of our power. Which means we don't need to hold back.

We grab hold of your face and assimilate the Helmet of Ultimate Fusion, gaining its power in the process. As the Helmet has now become one of our bodies, it's effect causes us to fuse with it, but the power remains. We then use the helmet's power to fuse you with a nearby wall, and take your Staff of Obliteration for later use.

Our Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I switch to my rapid fire Midak Skyblaster to take all your forms out.

...where did you get the idea that we'd duplicated ourselves again?

We simply absorb the light and redirect it back at you.

Our Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You suddenly realise that by fusing with the helmet of fusion, your very being starts fusing with itself, producing an ever ongoing process that weakens you and condenses you until you form a miniature black hole that fizzes out in a matter of seconds. When you come back, you'll be right back at square one, if even that.

My mask.

You assumed that it isn't *spelled differently in different regions. TRIGGERED.

Oh yes, my trigger. On a gun, that is, as I am still the Gunhaver. I shoot a round of Fusion Splitter bullets into your skull and pick up the mask. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I challenge Inary to a game of...chess!-

while I was too busy challenging Inary to a game that I didn't even like, Toa Smoke Monster swoops in and steals the mask from Inary's grip, and his gun.

Toa Smoke Monster's mask!

Edited by Koala Kranan

This was all according to plan, for we were the chessboard the whole time! We jump up and grab the Mask with a hand extended from the board, sprout a jet engine and rocket off into the sky, leaving noxious smoke behind to choke you.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Unfortunately for you, we had in fact only pretended to be destroyed. While you're distracted, the wreckage morphs around you into a giant cannon which traps you inside, and shoots you into the distance without the Mask in your possession.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

After I destroy Kranan in a match of chess, I summon the perpetrator who stole my gun and shoot them with abother gun. I retrieve my Fusion Splitter and hold it up the back of Oko's head and fire.

*Click*

*Sigh* "Shoulda known, Inary, shoulda know."

I shove my fist through your back and rip out your heart from the back. You drop all explosives, which I diffuse and pick up the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I blast the tank to smithereens before I am crushed fully.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Inary! I know you just ripped out my heart, but that's ok! I know you're a sensible person. We can join forces! We can take down ShadowVezon once and for all!

By the way, you may want to watch your grip on the mask, because you just dropped it. Here, I'll give it back to you, as a show of good faith.

Inary's mask... again.

"That's a nice power. We think we'll take it for ourselves." We grab you and drain your energy, gaining your power over Magnetism. We then fling your weakened body through a wall, and pull the Mask to me.

Our Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Believe me, we've had more than enough experience in this field.

We angle ourselves so that you are between us and the singularity and shoot you with a laser, preventing any magnetism from pulling the shot off course and preventing you from diverting the blast with the singularity.

Our Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

My power of Magnetism wasn't taken from me. It's a part of me like an arm or leg. But regardless, I see that you have a tight grip on the Mask. So instead of using my power to pull it to me, I use my power to myself to it. This cause me to slam into you, sending you crashing into a nearby wall. This leaves you stunned, which gives me the chance to take the Mask from your hands.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

But you forgot that there is an arsenal of iron blades in the room! All of them fly into you at a high velocity due to your magnet abilities.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

We switch the polarity of our magnetism before they can hit us, and they're repelled into everything around us. Including you.

Our Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

A blade hits me land smack dab in the middle of my forehead. A light pours out of the wound and a massive spike in heat fills the room. All of the potential magnetism ceases to remain in any being and all of the blades fall to the floor. A mysterious, third eye on my forehead rears open and blasts you with a colossal pulse of energy. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

We redirect the blast into another dimension, before opening up a portal behind you to hit you with your own energy pulse.

Our Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The blast is absorbed by the God Buster for later use. Until then, I deliver a swift kick to your solar plexus, which knocks the wind out of you for a second. I grab the mask, and teleport out of the room by trilinking (three-eyed blinking). I wrap a mysterious object around my wrist and wait fro your inevitable pursuit.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg