Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I'll see your Kochikame, and raise you Tokyo Ghoul, Death Note, and High School of the Dead.  All that sp00ky stuff should mentally traumatize you.

It's my mask now.

"Spooky" 

"Highschool of the Dead." 

Hey, now, Lan... That's pretty lewd. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Oh really?...

As a special treat for you, I have you watch the entirety of To Love-Ru, Monster Musume, and Kill la Kill simultaneously.  Have fun dying of projectile nosebleed.

It's my mask now.

If you get a nosebleed from those, Lan, the blood's going the wrong way.

My mask.

(Gonna get banned)

t5pQDlO.jpg

You atone for your blatant sin by giving me the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

You fool! This causes a chain reaction throughout the macrocosm and all of reality itself beings to implode!

My mask!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Tsugi ni omae wa "I'll take that mask from you!" to iu!

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

You both used improper grammar AND ignored my game. Poorly played, my dear friend.

My mask.

(For the last time, people, it's "Toki YO tomare!", not "Toki wo tomare!" Good lord.)

t5pQDlO.jpg

What game were you playing?!

Anyway, it's my turn!  Life Fibers, synchronize!  Kamui Senketsu!

Scissor Blade: Decapitation Mode!

It's my mask now.

(And you should know that I'm never going to stop driving the "Toki wo tomare" train into the ground.)

You know what game I was playing! Don't deny it!

My decapitated body still lives! It takes an actual pair of scissors and stab you in the spine, paralyzing you.

My mask. 

(You're never going to give up on bad grammar? You refuse to get the reference correct?)

t5pQDlO.jpg

Oh wait... I just got the game.  Let's try it again.

Anywho, I take the scissors out of spine and kick them into your eye with my new robot legs.

It's my mask now.

My blinded head scorns you as my body initiates a kickboxing match with you and your robot legs. It uses an EMP that it had conveniently stored in its chest cavity to disable your legs and I win easily.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

What up I'm back in the house of steal the mask!

So I'm going to steal that mask you got.

That one right there in your severed hand. Oh wait I already have the mask and your hand and credit card numbers.

My Mask.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

After reassembling my body, I uppercut your jaw and your teeth stab the roof of your mouth.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

What is it with you guys and decapitating me?

My head comes back into the atmosphere a few years later, smaahing into you at a staggerig velocity and lands perfectly back on my body.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I use my spiritual connection with my body to force you to cause your volcano lair to self-destruct with you inside it. Finally at rest, my body regrows and I am complete once more.

My mask. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

How many lives did you suck to heal those wounds?!

I deliver a fistful of Hamon directly to your head!

It's my mask now.