Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

The Evil Maha shoots an impaling laser beam that skewers both of us, then steals the mask. I glinch and use my extendable arm to retrieve the mask, all while the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme music is playing.

My mask.

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

I clean myself up, and then poke you. This poke, how ever, is no ordinary poke. This poke is the most powerful poke in the history of the universe. Basically, you are instantly destroyed on the molecular level, and turned into energy that destroys everything this side of the planet... well, everything but me.

My mask. *twirls singed mustache*

You don't have a brain to make those legs move! I sew a Wonderful face-melting cape of awesome yes it melts the faces of it's creator's enemies upon demand and physical contact.(touch it and you die because y'all are my enemies [duh])

My mask and Wonderful face-melting cape of awesome

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

I call upon the Wonderful face-melting cape of awesome from pohatu's stomach it teleports to me 100% clean and I melt both of your faces(even though pohatu got his molten after picking it up to eat)

My mask and Wonderful face-melting cape of awesome

As his largest shareholder, owning 75% of all stocks, I propose that we repurpose the company to the production of delicious, frothy, hot chocolate, fabulous capes and giving me the mask. The motion is passed. We hire a team of faceless assassins in fabulous capes to claim the mask for me

My mask

Edited by The Undertaken

mnog3d_banner.jpg

biofight042_banner_plasmarun.png

-END OF LINE-

I then proceed to make you vulnerable to those properties just by making you look at it's beautifully amazing glow of awesome wich you fell jealous to. So you drop the mask while being super jealous.

My mask

I also make myself immune to having my face melted by removing my face, giving my a blank look. The ultimate poker face, you could say. I then pirouette in and snatch the Mask from toakoma.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"