Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

What you witnessed was a dream you experienced after being traumatized by the lack of a reality to exist in. Still, you seem to have persisted within me, and I do admit I am somewhat impressed. How ever, when I said I destroyed reality, I mean ALL of EVERYTHING! There IS no "other dimension" or "alternate reality". It's all been destroyed. Now, I begin destroying everything that's clinging to my essence.

No mask

Somehow, Majora's mask keeps me from being annihilated. I pry the mask off my face and stick it on yours. The energy is too much for you to control, and so you explode into a new universe, just like the former, and also killing everyone except me. I survive only because of that Hau I absorbed back on page 21, post #829.

My mask.

Edited by Triclops-Echo

I repost!

Somehow, Majora's mask keeps me from being annihilated. I pry the mask off my face and stick it on yours. The energy is too much for you to control, and so you explode into a new universe, just like the former, and also killing everyone except me. I survive only because of that Hau I absorbed back on page 21, post #829.

My mask.

So you turn me into nothing. Bad move. You feel your mind being taken over, forcing you to go to the nearest meat refinery. You absentmindedly rip most of your armor off. You then proceed to build an unstoppable robot. I let go of your mind and you only have a second to wonder about what you just did as the robot's meat-crushing hand mutilates your face, killing you.

My mask and temporary robot body.

Suddenly, everything freezes, except for the Mask Seekers. I appear, floating above everyone. Slowly, time starts to move forwards, increasing in speed. I start to fade out, as time moves faster and faster forward, leading everyone to the end of time. And hey, guess who now has the Mask? And guess who has the real Mask, because I made sure to check? I think it might be me.

I didn't actually move in time, but I remade the Earth so I could go back to it. You lot on the other hand, are on a crash course to the end of all things. Enjoy your trip.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

What has also come in handy, is the fact that I'm in the present day, as I said in the post. This means that I can't have been blown up by an explosion I wasn't there for. Since you're apparently back in the present day too, you can't have been either. Not that that stops me shooting you through the chest with a grappling hook of my own. I then retract the grappling hook, pulling your body in. I kick you so hard that the hook is ripped out, and you're sent flying.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

However, a Mask drops onto your head from nowhere. You pick it up, and realise it was the Mask you left Triclops with. A monstrous, eldritch abomination them drops onto you, turning your pirate friends insane from the mere sight. Looks like you forgot about Onaku's gift to me. I pull the Mask from you and teleport it to the main me back on Present Earth, leaving The Undertaken completely insane.

My Mask. (Thanks Onaku!)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Traitors! Mutineers! I ought to have yo walk the plank for that!"

Having been driven insane by the horror unleash upon me and my multiple deaths, I lurch back to the present. The only thing left of my shattered psyche is the desire for revenge against my velociraptor crew and the manic desire for the mask. So business as usual. In my frantic state I accidentally run over you and somehow end up with the mask.

My mask

Edited by The Undertaken

mnog3d_banner.jpg

biofight042_banner_plasmarun.png

-END OF LINE-

I then make sure to non-lethally stab the velociraptors, putting my cells in them. I then take control of the velociraptors, and have them tear you limb from limb.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The velociraptors see me, battered and bruised. Your pathetic cell implants fail to comprehend the power of true love, and so malfunction. The raptors are ever loyal only to me. I spirit them a way to a safe haven in another dimension, accessible only by me, and no powers, physical, mental or magical will force me to access it against my will. I then horribly torture the two of you for what you did for my little dinos by splicing together your minds, bodies and spirits. I then sack you to a dimension full of death and suffering.

My mask.

Edited by Triclops-Echo

I turn the planet into cheese. It starts collapsing in on itself due to the lack of density in its core. Soon, it becomes a smaller, but equally heavy cheese sphere, which a large space behemoth then proceeds to eat. Only I happen not to be on the planet, but on the behemoth's back... with the mask.

My mask and cheese eating space behemoth.

All my pet Gukko combine their power and make a protective forcefield around me. I float up to you and say, "I understand the sadness of losing a pet." I then proceed to revive the behemoth for Onaku, along with a giant stock of cheese. The only difference is that this behemoth is immortal and will do anything for Onaku EXCEPT do anything to harm either me or my army.

My mask, for some reason.

Edited by Triclops-Echo

And then every Gukko finds itself enduring intense pain, even though there is no obvious cause. I appear, and every Gukko drops dead. "It seems I was wrong about you, Triclops. You seem to have become a pest. One I must crush under my clawed foot." I fire several armour-piercing bullets at Triclops, his forcefield down (due to the creatures formerly making it now braindead)

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy