Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

And so, I don't even try to attack your Gukko physically, as that would be futile. Indestructibility does not cover mental attacks, however, and I take control of your indestructible heralds, turning them into my slaves. Not so smug now, are you?

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Slaves? Then why did they just kill you? Gukkos are smart, man. You just got outsmarted by a bird. They come back to me, chattering happily. And don't go saying that they're still under your control. I've checked and doublechecked.

My mask.

P.S. Oh, and Toa Onaku? No problem. If anyone's pet dies, just call me over.

Edited by Gukko Lord

I leave for a bit, and go buy myself a nice cute puppy. I train him up and bond with him. I then take him with me to go see Triclops. "Do you like my new pet, Triclops? We've really grown to like each other. I'd be heart broken if he died." I make sure that the puppy is in a position where any attempt to harm me would lead to him getting hurt. "Now, I believe you have something I want. Let's not get violent, we wouldn't want my pet getting hurt in the crossfire." I use the pet to blackmail you into giving me the Mask, with the puppy blissfully unaware of what's going on.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

You walk away happily. The puppy trots next to you, then suddenly nips the mask out of your hand... and eats it. Yup, the mask was just a giant, golden dog biscuit. In your anger, you attempt to strike it, but it bounds away, towards my little hut. Seething, you start to draw near to my hut until- WHAM- you're vaporized by the little self destruct chip I secretly planted on you as you turned to leave.

My mask.

PS, I'm Gukko Lord, not Triclops.

Edited by Gukko Lord

All right then. But you see, this was all a trick by me to get revenge on you, by getting you to lower your guard. You see, I'd secretly injected him with my cells. He takes out a bazooka (he had that) and blows you up. It then takes out a Vortex Manipulator (it had that too) and teleports back to me. You forget how many bodies I have, Gukko Lord.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

My Gukko put me back together. Good thing I'm made of pieces meant to come apart! While you are reveling in the destruction you've caused, oblivious to the outside world, I walk into firing distance, aim my crossbow, and blow your head clean off with one well-placed shot. The puppy then runs off into a random portal, into another dimension of flowers, rainbows and more puppies.

My mask.

I don't take you apart. I put you together MORE! Basically I put all of your atoms so close together that they formed a miniature black hole that then proceeded to die out immediately, dispersing the matter that was you in ultra-fast jets of gamma-radiation. By now, your remains have been dispersed throughout the cosmos.

My mask.