Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Gimme them cool shades!

*Swipes sunglasses, dons them, and runs off*

My shades!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I inhale the termites and they begin to digest. I use the termites' energy to hoist the pole out of the ground so I can free myself by sliding off of it. I then jump up into the air and kick you with both my legs. Then I take the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I make you sit on a bed of nails. Made with only two nails!

My mask!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Remember when this topic was a epic RPG Style game.

Let's bring that back.

IC:

TimeLord rips a hole in reality just to bring a T-Rex to chase you down. TimeLord watches in amusement as the primitive creature eats you alive lucky for him the mask is now in TimeLord's hand.

How you would have asked but didn't because your inside of a T-Rex.

"I'm a time controller deal with it. Also my mask now butter cup."

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I stare down at the field below me, I spot him. TimeLord stands assuming he's triumphant, at his feet is his friend's cold, lifeless body. It's sickening. I reach over my shoulder to grab hold of my trusty Potato Gun. I aim its sight on TimeLord's temple, I breathe in, and as my breath leaves my lungs my finger pulls the trigger.

It hits.

TimeLord rubs his head. Maybe a Potato Gun wasn't the best idea. I reach to my hip pulling out my pistol and run down the hill screaming.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"

I'm going too fast. I stumble head over heels and roll down the hill landing on my keister at the bottom.

"Uh, Hi."

His face is full of disbelief. I hit him in that wonderstruck face with the butt of my gun and run off clutching the mask against my chest.

My mask!

(Idk if this is what you meant by RPG style.)

Edited by Tahukan
  • Upvote 1

:voyanui:

OOC: this is exactly what I wanted! :D

IC:

TimeLord the immortal Kraata of Time Lord of Time and space, a walking god gets off the ground frustrated that a potato and a blunt object defeated him.

Looking at the potato TimeLord said,

"I'll be back for you with butter."

TimeLord opened a portal and appeared behind his latest foe, Tahukan.

Warhammer in hand he slammed it down apon his foe's head.

He grabs the mask from his uncontious hands and proclaims,

"This mask is mine once more."

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Bright.

The sun is really bright. I roll over and start to recollect my thoughts. I rub the back of my head. A hammer, I'd been hit with a hammer, of course it was a hammer. I stand up and dust my clothes off. I know what has to be done now.

A short while later...

"Then all of a sudden I got hit from behind and next thing I knew I was waking up on the ground."

"And you say this attack was completely unprovoked?" the officer enquires while using his pen to flip through the police report I'd just filed.

"Yeah, he just wanted my mask.."

"Well, I've gotta be honest here Miss, we don't have all that much to g-"

"I know where he is." 
"Where?"

That night.

It'd taken them a little while but they'd done it, they'd tracked him down and the mask was mine once again, It's cool metal was resting in my palms. A calm washed over me. Little had TimeLord known that that potato wasn't just a fine piece of ammo it also was a Potracker. A potato tracker, clever eh? Upon impact, it had bonded with his armor making it an easy task to find him. They were loading him into the back of the police cruiser now, he scowled at me, at least I thought he did it's always hard to tell with them. I let out a sigh of relief, running my fingers over the surface of the mask once more.

"It's mine again.."

I sigh and aim a random crossbow I found on the ground at your fibula, I fire, the arrow spins in the air as it hits with a sickening thud and cripples your left leg.

I pry it from your hands and kick you in the face for good measure. Running away I can hear you scream, piercing the night sky.

My mask!

Edited by Tahukan