Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Finally. I almost thought things would never escalate past page 299. I had a plan... but what was it? Hmm...... Ah well. I suppose I can remember it with time. But, for now, it is page 300, so I might be able to cross the timelines now...

SUCESS. ENJOY YOUR TRIP.

Yes.

I enter the timeline, and TTL gets a migraine, so I can remove the mask from his body.

My Mask. At last.

:smilematoro:

Wife why are you pretending to be me?

We have to finish the details of our Clash of Kings game.

(takes mask away)

This is my mask. You'll get it back when we finish the basic plot and OP draft.

My mask!

Edited by Rassilon (TTL)

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I crack a hole in the bottom of whatever body of water we're in and let it drain. I set you on fire once more.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I am insulted. Of course I had a breathing apparatus. Did I have it on? No. Was I in the water when it existed? No. So obviously, that is not me drowning in air. Now we all fall into Karda Nui since there is now a hole in the ocean.I catch the mask while falling. I am concerned about whoever was drowning, though.

My Mask.

:smilematoro:

I pull a bag over your head and snatch the mask. A herd of adorable puppies come and start distracting you. And if you kill one, they all come after you for revenge. Then, a whole solar system rams into your head as you are catapulted into space. Or maybe you just rammed into the sun...

My Mask

Edited by Water2005

• 2 weeks later...

I disguise myself as a health inspector and have your pizzeria shut down.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I send a quarter hurtling through your skull.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

So that's where it went!

I spend that quarter on a single Zamor Sphere piece on Bricklink, which I then shoot into your tum-tum.

It's my mask now.

ONE Zamor Sphere? How about one Zamor for each number in this thread's post count!

I claim the mask and post 12,000!

t5pQDlO.jpg