Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

• 2 months later...

I jump out from the dark to scare the mask out of your hands.

My mask!

Bazinga! I've been a Bionicle Fan since early 2015 and have been aware of it since 2008. Was a bit late to the party due to my age, but that doesn't matter now. Looking for krana and sealed G1 sets at below market value if possible, (otherwise it'll be a few years before I care to collect sets I don't care as much about) Bohrok Kal and Krana Kal Mask Pack sets are ones I am particularly looking for atm.

I go by Nektann or Marcato usually online.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When I phased out of existence I was sent to a different plane of all existence and spent 259 billion years uncovering the secrets of reality. I spent millennia through time showing my power and having religions created around me. Now a portal opens above the sky where you stand and out of it comes me in my form of apotheosis: the great fox god-emperor of the planar realm. My mere presence causes you to disintegrate. After all this time the mask is now in my talons once more and now finally I can return to my home realm to slay Kardas. 

I am in the abyss now. i cry so much that my ball i am inside of swells up with tears then bursts.i pick up a piece of the orb, then i swallow all my tears, then spit them out to rocket back up at you. Then i throw the piece of the orb at your mask, knocking it out of your hands. i grab hold of this mask, then run for it as fast as i can. My Mask!

cd8fe5e91d9a2d2ad25eceee0f67b726e8e8ae67.gif.9de126b854fc59a28d4a68fcd1ec0fd9.gif

• 2 weeks later...

in the black hole i go very mad. so mad that i go mad. so very very mad that i go very, very, very mad. so mad that i go madder than mad. so mad that i gain the power to annoy the black hole into disintegrating by repeating a sentence over and over. did i mention i went mad?  So now i'm out of the black hole i annoy the mask out of your hands. how? Trade secret! 

My Mask!

cd8fe5e91d9a2d2ad25eceee0f67b726e8e8ae67.gif.9de126b854fc59a28d4a68fcd1ec0fd9.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Horrified by this realization, I split open my chestplate, showering your reflection with raw electrical energy until the Ignika tumbles to the ground.

Retrieving it is the easy part. Far harder is the comeback, smashing against things to stimulate my brain into wakefulness, arms clutched tightly around my prize.

My mask.

Did you know that insanity is contagious? I've been spreading it for years!

All hail Makuta Teridax that creepy guy to my right,Master of Shadows.

• 3 weeks later...

I mint the Mask as an NFT; irrevocable proof of my ownership on the public blockchain. 

My mask.

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

• 3 weeks later...