Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

My head grows a body and my body grows a head. "Hey You!" You look in my direction."What are you looking at I said look here!" The other me smashes your head on his knees. "I hope you find a heaven." I tie you up and stick a grenade in your mouth. The other me drives up in a LAV and I hop on. We drive away and the pin is pulled out of the grenade. Your cries are muffled, but then smoke pours out of the grenade instead of exploding.

My Mask.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

However, I am not a machine, and so am not affected by the paradox. I increase Onaku's temperature, until he starts melting from the heat. And then I separate the puddle using magnetism, to stop it from reforming.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

My separate metallic pools form spheres, all of which then start phasing out of reality; just enough to break from your magnetic powers and envelop you, instantly solidifying and simultaneously suffocating you as well as turning you into a statue.

I then come back to life and snatch the mask.

My mask.

"Attention. Due to the reboot of Bionicle, I have decided some changes are in order for this game. First of all, there are now three masks, the mask of creation, the mask of control, and the mask of ultimate power. There will also be the six elemental masters chasing after the mask, roleplayed by yours truly. Also, there is now an official storyline with very specific details that will be developed over the course of the game. Also..."

While everyone is shocked and appalled at this fake announcement delivered by a decoy, I snatch the mask and get out of there...

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Beep the Meep employs his furry cuteness to overwhelm you with pity for him. You give him the Ignika.

As it turns out, he intended to use the Ignika to conquer the galaxy. Fortunately, I was following his every step, and alert the Adjudicators to his presence on Earth. When the Adjudicators land, he drops the Kanohi as he runs in panic. I pick it up, and watch as he is taken away to a top-security prison on Metebelis Three.

My mask

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)