Gali Nuva Mistika

Rahkshi Lalonde

Well it certainly looks like Gali, though I love your interpretation of her weapon. Looks kind of like a sniper rifle version of the nynrah ghost blaster... but really my favorite part is just her expression.

And you are not the only one who hates the adaptive kaukau.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well it certainly looks like Gali, though I love your interpretation of her weapon. Looks kind of like a sniper rifle version of the nynrah ghost blaster... but really my favorite part is just her expression.

And you are not the only one who hates the adaptive kaukau.

I figured if they were gonna give her a total of four scopes/sights, and no Toa Tool, they were clearly intending for her to be some kind of expert markswoman. (which is some pretty great skill, since it's her first time with any kind of ranged weapon!)

• Upvote 1

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

I never actually thought of it that way, but I totally see what you mean. Would have actually been awesome if they took that route in the books/comics

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

• 3 weeks later...

While I have never been, and continue to not be, a fan of the "humanized" Bionicles(it just feels so wrong), I do enjoy this one. Mainly your interpretation of the Ghost Blaster. That's top-notch.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

:smilepohatunu: chimoru2015spinnie.gif

Credit to Click for the awesome Bionicle 2015 spinnie!

This looks pretty good, I don't like the hair much but I do like that it's a different color then blond (I don't know the reason with people making a human gali with blond hair?) and I do like the weapon.

Also a said thing, your drawings look very familiar, like someone I found on dA who draw just like you.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

This looks pretty good, I don't like the hair much but I do like that it's a different color then blond (I don't know the reason with people making a human gali with blond hair?) and I do like the weapon.

Also a said thing, your drawings look very familiar, like someone I found on dA who draw just like you.

thanks!

and well, there's a few possible answers to that:

1. It IS me, I draw like me.

2. It's an imposter out to steal my not-very-famous name.

3. It's a coincidence, and my style's just very indistinct.

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png