Rpg Halo: Retribution

OOC: yup- unsc brute. and from what i can tell, only brute in the game. which is good, cuz it means im the only one who can have hammer time. (y)and my memory on halo has fuzzed a bit lately but normally the military would reserve spartans and ODSTs for something a little more important than a parade, no? is it that boring?IC[Marcus - The Parade]The Brute tucked his helmet under his arm again. Nothing of interest, at least nothing he was able to classify as interesting. They could be discussing how to throw him a birthday party for all he knew.The parade began picking up steam. A Scorpion rolled dutifully beside him, Marines decorating the side, waving at the crowds. A giant inflatable SPARTAN was being towed by a Falcon overhead, and the bedazzled cry of a child to a few feet behind him was enough to put a smile on his face and a spring in his step.The eagle on his shoulder was not entirely unnoticed. An Elite behind him chuckled and slapped the emblem scarred onto his shoulder plate. "Hey, go out there." Startled, Marcus turned, eyebrows arched, but to this the Elite only pushed him, sending him stumbling forward, and he clumsily burst into the parade. Awkwardly, the Brute tried to stumble back into the crowd, but the Elite blocked him. "C'mon buddy, rep the other races!" The same child from before cried excitedly. "Mommy, we have a gorilla in our army!"Flattered but still unsure as to what a gorilla was, Marcus waited for the Scorpion to pass and the foot soldiers to enter the scene, where he proudly stepped into line behind an ODST, wearing a grin that split his face like an energy sword.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

OOC:Gah, sorry I missed so much. I'm kimnda sick, so could somebody quickly fill me in? I read most of page 4, exept for the last few posts, since I have to do somethnig. I'll shoot a quick IC in here now.IC: [Mike King, Pvt 1st]The Falcon's engines roared, and Mike smiled. He made it take off, and flew over the parade. "Suckers. They have to go for an hour or two to reach the end, I just gotta fly this thing..." Mike said. One of the squad members knocked him on the back of his head and said "Focus. You gotta fly this thing still." Mike grumbled, and hit the throttle.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC Klax Faldak - Eiro Jima, New Venice - Standing by: Klax stood by, awaiting orders (which he probably wouldn't be able to fulfill because he would be a zombie) from B'kar. He didn't have a very good grip on the situation, either, he was confused and didn't know what was going on exactly. Apparently they had an EMP on their hands, and these Eayn Insurrectionists wanted to attack the parade with it. All those vehicles, heck, all those people. I'm willing to bet they already have a strike team in place, one that was to attack the parade once this EMP went off... the Sangheili thought. As he was thinking, something went off, and before he knew it, he had two crystals come at him and graze him on his side. Luckily, his shields saved him from any damage, but it was a bit of a wake up call.-Klax

OOC: Yes, we're writing a novel ;) Also, the reason ODSTs/Spartans are involved in the parade is that it's aimed at celebrating the arrival of a more potent fighting force from the Inner Colonies- everyone that rode to Eiro Jima aboard the UNSC Plataea is involved, as it's largely a moral-boosting showcase. Despite there still being some problems with Innies throughout the galaxy, there isn't a major war front right now to pour the resources of Delta Company and the ODSTs into.IC: [specOps Commander B'kar Velrun]The Commander growled as a shard harmlessly shattered off his shielding- the aim of the suicidal tactic was to incapacitate the Kig-Yar Insurrectionists, not the Sangheili. No intelligence to go off of except what we have before us. B'kar glared at the technician they'd brought with them, who immediately stumbled to deactivate the EMP charge as if on unspoken command. He turned to San' and nodded his head. "There's a small lance of Rangers based not too far from the Parade's location..." The Elite seemed to stand still as if searching for something. Suddenly, a beacon blinked on his tactical display and mimicked onto San's. It was a waypoint leading to the Ranger's barracks, a small Sangheili-designed barracks of sort for the 5 Rangers that inhabited it."Your mission is to go bring our brothers! We may yet need them in the skies!"He turned then to Vume, Klax, and Kiro among the other Sangheili. "We must intercept and and incapacitate the threat at hand. A group should move into the streets and begin evacuating civilians, another should hunt for the Heretics. Kiro, you select a handful of these men and set about your chosen task, the rest of you do the remaining task!"He did not care that he had used the term so openly- all that mattered was the point be made. "I shall stay here with my personal guard and contact the Human Intelligence group- let them spread the word to the soldiers in danger!"IC: [Commander Vale]Waving, smiling, and generally having a good time were all on the menu for the Plataea's commander. He noticed many of the soldiers from his own ship seemed uneasy, while those who had been based on Eiro Jima weren't showing any signs of concern. Bending down to whisper to his driver, the Commander asked, "Any reason you boys are so calm as compared to ours?"The driver matter-of-factly stated, "The Innie activity all but disappeared three days ago- we think O.N.I. skunked them, or they got tired of trying and left. Trust me, we've been here for over a year- we know our business."The Commander sat back again, and looked back behind the left side of the Scorpion that had his rear. There was a Staff Sergeant and her ODSTs- He could see a perplexed and anxious look on her face too, despite the small distance. The man settled back down into the seat, shrinking a bit and for the first time feeling vulnerable in the open cab. Something isn't right. It's palpable to the crew of the Plataea only though. Are we misjudging the security and calm of the New Venice Military Police and Marines?IC: [sergeant Major Antony Graham]Second to last in the Parade wasn't a bad thing. It meant, aside from the Grizzly that allowed the crowd to see one massive display of human manpower, that he had the back of the convoy covered should something go awry. Antony knew it wasn't right to be so uptight about a simple parade- Though it had happened before. Rebels striking in a moment of power and pride, a moment of happiness from the children to the elderly and back again to the soldiers. Choosing to keep radio silence and remain ambiguous among the convoy, he started up a small NAV scan that would track the dotted movements within the range of the Cobra's tracker- Several large yellow blots were before him, one behind him as expected. Lining the streets was a sea of white dots- UNSC civilians weren't forced to wear the implants that UNSC military personnel had. Nothing blared red- no targets identified as wearing outfits that bore trace similarities to enemies of the UNSC. He sighed and occasionally glanced back down at the scans as they trudged along.IC: [???]The voice came on again across their headsets. Ket had been deprived of one, not being officially part of the force- Rather, they knew her loyalties and had allowed her to come, but would not allow her entirely into their world for she chose to limit herself. She had to rely on their personal commands, on their actions.Oblivious to what they could hear, she could only guess.The voice spoke in an indistinguishable accent- Something to help disguise the user's identity across any intercepting COMMs. It was calm and controlled, but menacingly ominous. "The Checkpoint is compromised. Make final alignments, Major: You will open fire in T-minus 60 seconds."The figure nodded to his men, and all of them shifted anxiously before taking in their final deep breaths and aiming down sight...

IC: "Hey, come on, Hemming," Rachel muttered, nudging Jason with her foot, "Don't look so serious. You'll scare the civies." "There's a tank three rows ahead of us, I saw some Falcons fly overhead earlier, and I can hear the Grizzlies from all the way up here," Jason replied, waving at a civilian, "We're bristling with guns, armor, and bad tempers. I don't think they're paying much attention to our faces." "You can at least try to look friendly," Rachel huffed before flashing a thumbs up and a grin, much to the delight of a small child in the crowd, "We're going to be spending our time here protecting these people. We might as well let them know that they can count on us." "That's an awfully hefty goal considering they probably won't be sticking around if we ever get called in to action here." "Maybe not me, I'll be going around kicking butt and knocking skulls," Rachel said, "But you're a doctor. You're not just going to be helping our guys when they get hurt, you'll have to deal with civie casualties too." "I really wish you wouldn't say it that way." "Hey, I'm saying it like it is, Hemming. You knew coming in to this job that you'd be dealing with situations like that." "I know," Jason sighed before putting on a bitter smile, "I just wish it didn't have to happen as often as people say it does."

IC{/Special Operations Ultra}{/Kiro Uron}Kiro stood and began walking out of the Garage. "It shall be done, Commander." He gestured towards five of the Majors as his two bodyguards materialized from the shadows and kept pace behind him. "You men follow me. We're going to hunt some Insurrectionists""Knowing the Jackals skills, they'll be up on the rooftops sniping. If we're lucky, they've not yet noticed their garage has been raided... If we're not, they'll be attacking soon."Kiro and the Elites trotted out, heading for the roof of the nearest building, hoping to get some sort of bead on the Insurrectionists.

Edited by Kini Hawkeye

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

IC: [Vume Chavamai]Vume nodded. With Kiro's group heading off to hunt, and B'kar and his group staying back, that left no leadership to guide those clearing the streets. Vume decided to take it upon himself."So be it. Those remaining, move up into the streets quickly and clear them. Time is of the essence, so if there is resistance, force them. We want no casualties. Any innocents death is on our hands. Go now!"

I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

Something on your mind, Dear?

Hey, you created me. I didn't create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility!

OOC: UNSC brute? not nearly as bad as the mental opposite of B'kar im cooking up; a UNSC elite :PIC: San' Garo"I shall do as you command, B'kar." San Garo said, before sprinting down the road, until activating his thrusters. His large jetpacks propelled him in bursts through the air, gaining speed with momentum inside his heavy flight gear."This is San' Garo, any Rangers under B'kars command, we need your assisstance! Meet me on top of the human building that ive marked. Bring medium and long range weapons, and look sharply for Insurrectionist kig-yar."As San flew along, he vigilantly looked out for any Jackals about wielding weaponry.--Akaku: Master of Flight

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Recent Work: Return to Forum (2024)
Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)
Older Work: The Legends of Taladi Nui (2017)

OOC: I was thinking more along the lines of a Covenant Human... but oh well.IC:{/Special Operations Ultra}{/Kiro Uron}Kiro and his team sprinted as fast as they could up the stairs - a slow and painful process for them as their backwards knees made stairs extremely difficult for them.Halfway up the stairs Kiro sighed as he heard one sound ring through the air.The firing of a Needle RifleKiro looked back at his elites, ordered them to quicken their pace, and unholstered his repeater.A good minute later, he reached the top stair, leaping over the guardrail and onto the roof of the building.OOC: In the interest of this post firing has begun, But for the rest of you it hasn't yet. Vak can start the battle and Kiro's "time" will sync with the rest.

Edited by Kini Hawkeye

Thomas Hunter- Eiro Jima ParadeIC:"Thank you Ma'am." Thomas said saluting again. He walked over to the warthog and sat down by the other Tom. Punching him on the shoulder, he grinned and said. "You cant get rid of me that easily."Thomas had not been in enough battles to develop the sixth sense that kept most veterans alive in unexpected situations. However, there were a few people around that had developed it and Thomas could take his cue from them. It wasn't obvious, a changed stance, hands a little closer to to a weapon then normal for a parade or maybe they were scanning the rooftops in adition to the crowd.Most people would never notice things like these but Thomas was a sniper. Noticing things like that were important for a sniper to be able to do, wouldn't do to have your target suprise you and move out of the line of fire just as you were taing the shot now would it?Any number of tiny things could have set off the veterans, but just in case, Thomas pulled his rifle from his back and set the stock of it against the floor of the vehicle.OOC:With all these people getting all riled how could I not join in?

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OoC: New character!IC- Saur: The Skirmisher Commando watched the parade below through the scope of his Needle Rifle. The Skirmishers under his command-- a band of five Kig-yar -- were taking up sniping positions as well. The battle would start soon. The Demons would die. He clicked, ruffling the crimson and gold feathers of his mane."Await the signal," he growled in the language of Eayn. "Do not fire until we receive the signal!"The Commando was lithe, powerful, almost like a young Sangheili from a distance. His hatred for the humans... the Elites... the Remnants... was powerful, to the point of overflowing rage. This would be a battle he would enjoy. If they came upstairs, or had a Falcon or Hornet fly up, he would do what he had been trained to do, what he'd been doing all of his life: steal it, and use it against the enemy.

Edited by Rookie Leonidas Spartana

OoC: Hey, Mask, mind if Rex and Mato tag along?

OOC: Sure I don't see an issue, it'd be pretty strange to see an elite in the parade, but at the same time it might be a good sign of easing whatever tensions are among humans and elites right now. I'm on a troop transport Warthog. Just say you're on that one.IC: While Cassandra waved happily though she found herself completely bored with the situation, man what she would give for some anti-grav training, it would have been much more interesting than sitting here and doing absolutely nothing but wave to the crowd.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC:I repeat and say again, My post was a Time Skip on my part, and as such, nothing has happened for the rest of those playing the RPG as of now. Vak's posting, be patients please.

OOC: The profile for the aforementioned Brute is quite good and logical however, so I'm letting him do it ^_^IC: [specOps Commander B'kar VelrunNodding as the respective groups dispersed, the silver-harnessed Sangheili turned his bulk to the table where the EMP now lay disassembled. B'kar hefted a purple communication device- about the size of a ball he could in his massive fist. He spoke into it, the message directed towards the ONI building that was two miles north of the parade.A heavy-sided baritone voice answered the hail almost with a tone of annoyance at being contacted. "What is it, Commander of the Sangheili?"B'kar clacked his mandibles once in annoyance at having to speak with the individual who cared not to address his station properly. "Rebels. On the rooftops surrounding the parade, firing within any minute. I -demand- you contact any and all military forces in the immediate area as well as throughout New Venice and call off the Parade.""And on what grounds do you have this pr--"The Sangheili's voice grew deeper and angrier. B'kar imagined the human jumping when he heard the stutter in his response. "We happened upon and incapacitated a small team that was going to EMP the -entire- city and listened in on their radio device of the impending attack. If you don't send that message right now, so help me by the Forerunners I will personally seek you ou--"The Sangheili found himself disconnected and threw his fist down to force the metal table to bend terribly, but stopped his fist mere inches from impact when the open citywide COMM began broadcasting to military personnel everywhere."Emergency! The Parade is to be called off and all military personnel are to be put on imminent attack alert! This is not a drill, repeat, not a drill! There are Insurrectionists in the area, suspected as on the rooftops in sniping positions! Repeat..."B'kar didn't listen to another word of the message and promptly started walking from the building, opening and closing the components of his Plasma Rifles each as he went. To the SpecOps Sangheili still with him he simply muttered, "We move. We're going to hunt down the assailants one by one if we have to. Clear this infestation and save what little lives we can... innocents will die."The large alien cursed in his own tongue and activated camouflage.IC: [Master Sergeant Tribiani]Suddenly, the Warthog's radio belched to life. A warning continuously relayed through it of an imminent attack. The Master Sergeant frowned in frustration and started to lean down to reach at a rifle laying by his feet..The next thing he knew his brains were spattered onto the onlookers.IC: [Eayn Insurrectionists]"Execute!" The harsh, alien voice screeched to his companions and the Independent, Ket.Suddenly their camouflage flared and temporarily failed as over twenty-five rounds from highly radioactive shots to physically intimidating crystalline rounds were let loose in a quick but disregulated succession. The leader of this group, a Skirmisher with heavily ornate armor in the designs of the old Covenant, did the Kig-Yar equivalent of a smile as the man in white dress and ornate decorations fell onto the bed, his head (or what was left of it) hanging limply towards the ground of onlookers, who screamed and shoved against eachother to get inside the cafe behind them.All around this figure shots resounded- Wonderful to him, joyous! Most had made their shots and were now picking off any visible marines they could.IC: [Commander Vale]The Commander cursed no more than a minute after he'd hunkered down a bit out of suspicion- rightly rewarded suspicion. A shot from a Carbine had burned a hole in the fine leather seat mere centimeters from his thigh, and the man was now cowering behind the driver's seat. He started yelling into his mic, "Get down, get down! We're engaged, I repeat we're engaged!"He'd heard the radio message finally be delivered to his vehicle as the first shots rang out- Vale knew he was lucky, and practically screamed at his driver to get off the street and disperse the crowd to give the Scorpions on either side room to manuever.IC: [New Venician Trooper, Staff Sgt. Leliel's vehicle]The man cursed and spat a piece of gum he'd been chewing when he heard the radio message, trying his best not to look at the Staff Sergeant who's very gaze seemed so berating of his lack of knowledge concerning a contingency. However, he did manage to mutter, "Ma'am.. You're of high enough value and rank to be a target, I suggest you get dow--"He jammed the breaks as the Scorpion in front came to a sudden halt. Fortunately, it had saved the Staff Sergeant's life as a needle flew right past her and into the throat of the driver. His uniform began to run red as he grasped at his throat before going motionless, his foot engaging the throttle of the 'Hog and his limp arm pulling the wheel a sharp left, right into the wall of a building as screaming onlookers tried to get out of the way...IC: [insurrection]From within the crowd, suddenly more shots were heard- These were bullets, not plasma. Several men in business-suits with the familiar ONI symbol emblazoned onto their right breast fell before their very own security guards. These men threw off their overcoats to reveal bullet-proof vests and the familiar Red Fist from the human Insurrection's days of old. They each bore two military-class SMGs in hand, and carelessly fired upon any civilian close enough to them (though most preferred to fire at the Sangheili as compared to the humans) as if trying to attract the attention of the UNSC.Somewhere, a window shattered and a SPNKr rocket twirled until impacting a mongoose, sending flaming and smoking fragments of high-temperature metal into a crowd of human children, whom two Sangheili women leaped in front of to protect. Their backs singed and their cloth burned, their alien screams of pain only frightening the small kids who weren't wisened to the ways of war and terrorism. The human parents quickly collected up their kids and attempted to tug the females out of the wreckage, screaming for the help of the military.Not more than two streets over, at one of the docking platforms, the automatic anti-air turrets suddenly came online. The only problem was, they fired upon the UNSC craft, two hornets spiraling as flaming plumes in the sky. Nearby, the humans who had earlier tugged away Sangheili scrap metal hid behind it as if it were cover while they worked at laptops that had no-doubtedly hacked the system in the ensuing chaos.New Venice, was under a siege from within. It seemed like no group of onlookers was innocent or safe as countless human men and a select number of Sangheili began slaughtering those around them, some high value targets and others just unfortunate passerby. A gasp was heard as a Sangheili Corvette loomed over head from one of the drydocks- however, this one had various patches of off-colored metal and from it poured a few outdated Sangheili drop pods into the City Square. Plasma reigned down on a Vulture, sending the massive vehicle cascading into an enormous building, the foundations weakening while the totaled air fortress lazily sank through the sky where it would meet a gloomy end in the nearby ocean.Everywhere, warnings blared and soldiers attempted to get to the focus of the hostilities- the Parade. The open COMM channels were all chaos and no results as fireteams and ship captains screamed orders or demands at eachother.The Commander of the Plataea, at least one step ahead of the game in this regard, opened a private channel to all the soldiers whom had made the journey with him. "The Warthog behind me is down! My escorts are shot, and I need to get to the Plataea! Requesting an escort! Any Plataean personnel, respond!"

IC: [Vume Chavamai]Vume and the other sangheili had moved quickly, and had managed to clear a fair part of the streets. Most civilians had complied without question, and those that hadn't, had been persuaded to listen by charged plasma. Vume Was helping an elderly human into a building when the city erupted into chaos. "He roared at the sangheili around him, "The civilians are still our priority. Shield them with your own body if you must, but do nt abandon them for your own bloodlust. Execute those enemies you find if you can, but it is not our primary concern!" With grunt of frustration, Vume lifted two nearby humans off their feet and carried them into a nearby building. He looked at them "Do not leave this building. Stay low and inside."[Colin Ferris]"Oh ######!" Colin watched as the parade came to a crashing halt. He jumped off the tank and raised his rifle, then cursed as his line of fire was blocked by civilians. More than that, it was difficult to make out who was friend and who was foe. He unholstered his pistol, and moved into the crowd, forcing the civilians around him to the ground, to stay below the field of fire. His COMM squawked to life, and commander Vale's massage blared through his headset. He cursed, then reluctantly turned and ran back towards the commander's warthog. As he moved, he heard a civilian yell, "Why are you abandoning us? You coward!"

Hey, you created me. I didn't create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility!

IC:{/Special Operations Ultra}{/Kiro Uron}"Open Fire!" Kiro yelled, his Repeater spitting black plasma at the Kig-Yar before him. It fell, a hole burned through it's chest, off of the building and into the terrified throng of civilians below. The remaining Jackals turned, activating their wrist mounted Energy Shields as they did so, returning fire with plasma pistols and rifles.Kiro roared angrily as the shots ate away at his shields, running up with his Squad behind him and kicking the lead Jackal's shield, the impact sending yet another Kig-Yar off the roof. The elites of his squad finished off the last two, leaving little but burnt flesh.Kiro turned his eye towards the Parade, the entire street having been turned into a bloodbath. No matter which way he turned, someone or something was firing weapons. He straightened, walking to the edge of the building, aiming his repeater, and firing.The bolts cut through two Human Insurrectionists who were advancing upon children. He swapped aim, this time firing at a group of Sangheli who were flanking behind the embattled UNSC parade forces.He opened up communications with any nearby allies, his voice cutting into the battle"Alliance warriors, concentrate upon those targeting civilians. Keep to cover as there are Kig-Yar snipers infesting the rooftops!"

OOC: Holy, jeez.IC: San' GaroThe heavily armoured Ranger had seen a shimering outline of a figure on the edge of the high rooftop he was about to land on.It looked like that of a Jackal.As the elite shot down like a bullet towards the alien, he unsheathed his swords as he did so. less then a second before San turned his enemy into a bloody mess on the roof, the Jackal had fired its weapon, Killing its Human target before being killed itself. Had San' not been wearing a helmet that closed in his mandibles, he wouldve let out a roar of anger at the death and destruction that was quickly unfolding around him. It wasnt long before a dozen elites with standard flight gear flew up to his location and landed behind him."Your orders, San' Garo?""Send a squad of six down the length of the road; kill all of the enemy snipers at will. Give them no mercy, as they shall give you none." San turned to the remaining Rangers, while the seven elites that he had just ordered jumped down, to the rooftops of the buildings that lay around the mess that was once the parade. Before most of them even landed on the buildings below, one of them was sniped, although the rest quickly turned the tide as they began picking off jackals that would be temporarly exposed after taking a shot."You three, B'kar may need your help. As soon as you find word of him, link up with his Squad if they are still alive. Tell him that the Rangers have made it to the battlefield."San then motioned to the remaining two, both of them holding beam rifles. "You two, stay up here and assist the other elites with covering fire."After barking out his commands, San himself jumped down to street level, activating his jetpacks before impact to slow his fall. He began Looking for insurrectionists that were slaughtering the civilians on the streets, said insurrectionists didnt last paticularly long before San's blades met there bodies, the few that noticed him charging at them managed to fire off a few shots at his direction, his shields absorbing the damage before he gave them there inevitable fate.OOC: Any ODSTS n such on the street need a hand? San's on the streets doing his part :P--Akaku: Master of Flight

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)

IC:Kiro continued firing, how squad laying down suppressive fire for those civilians or Military who were retreating, either to run or get in cover. Kiro noted the Rangers, who began to fire upon the Snipers on the roof.He growled a loud challenge with resounded around the rooftops, bringing focus upon him. The rangers sighted three Jackals in quick succession, bringing death to the Snipers and advancing onto their rooftop.Kiro barked a mocking order into his Comms, "Give them nothing, but take from them...""...Everything."The rangers continued exchanging fire with the snipers, while Kiro's squad lent aid to those down below.On a far rooftop, the very same that Ket sniped from, a jackal sighted his Beam Rifle, taking careful aim thought the scope of the weapon for Kiro's head.The jackal pulled the trigger...And his brains exploded out the back of his head as the shot went of straight into the sky.Kiro heard one of the Rangers chuckle over the Sangheli Comms.

IC:"Hemming, you hit?""No," Jason replied, adjusting the stock of his silenced SMG, "Get your head down, those snipers are probably still up there.""Relax, the Rangers are taking care of them," Rachel said, gesturing at the airborne Elites, "I'm more worried about that rocket launcher that's taking shots at our vehicles.""What's your plan?""I think I saw where the rocket came from. I'm going to bust in there with a couple of guys and take out whoever's manning it.""You want me to go with you?""No," Rachel replied, shaking her helmeted head, "You get the injured out of the streets. Last thing we need is more liabilities in the middle of a battle.""Gotcha," Jason nodded, "Good luck in there.""You too. Don't get shot." The two exchanged nods before parting ways, Jason heading out to begin helping civilians to escape while Rachel began making her way to the building where she had seen the rocket fire from. "You!" she barked, pointing at a group of troopers, "On me, now!"OOC: Anyone who wants to accompany Rachel can do so. Otherwise, I'm just going to treat the troopers as NPCs.

IC: [Vume Chavamai]Vume was a master swordsman, even among the Sangheili. It was a great honor to be given 'ai as a suffix, and Vume wore it with pride. A master swordsman was aware, however, that there were times when a sword was not useful. Vume understood this, and in a crowded street with innocent civilians around was one of those times. He leapt in front of a cowering human whose life was about to be ended by an insurrectionist wielding an SMG. Vume felt the impact as a volley of bullets impacted against his shields, nearly breaking them. With a growl, Vume grabbed the civilian and tossed them into a pile of trash in the alley. Turning with an animalistic fury, he grabbed the insurrectionist right as he opened fire on Vume again. Vume felt his shields dissolve and a bullet impacted against his armor, bouncing off. With a savage roar, Vume threw the insurrectionist at a wall, the frail human's body impacting with a sickening thud. Vume walked over and twisted the human's neck for good measure, then ran back over to the civilian he had tossed. Grabbing the human, he carried her to safety.[Colin Ferris]Colin pushed against the waves of humanity panicking all around him. He forced his way through the madness in his efforts to get to Commander Vale. As he neared the warthog, a gun went off next to Colin. A human insurrectionist fired into the crowd, screams of agony growing around him. Colin raced towards him, sidearm out. He tackled the traitor, the pair of them tumbling to the ground. Colin recovered first, climbing on top of the insurrectionist and slamming his fist into his opponents jaw. The Insurrectionist grunted, but scrambled for a knife in his belt. He jabbed at Colin, the blade scraping against the ODST's armor. Colin grappled for the knife, but felt a fist hit him in the gut. The Insurrectionist scrambled to his feet and jumped on Colin in a brutal attack. Colin jerked his head to the side as the knife crashed against the ground where it just a moment ago lay. With a grunt of effort, Colin rolled the pair over forcing the ODST on top of his enemy. Grabbing his sidearm, he placed the gun against the insurrectionists forehead and fired, blood splattering against the streets. Colin stood up, panting slightly, pausing only a moment to catch his breath before once again heading for the Commander.

IC:

- Ssgt. Leliel Harvenheight, ODST: Eiro Jima, New Venice -

She stifled an "I told you so," and instead reacted to the situation. Instead of letting the warthog plow off the route and potentially kill some ill-fated civilians, Leliel used one hand to take hold of the steering wheel, brutally ripping it in one direction in order to cause the vehicle to veer into a stationary pole -- the speed they were going, luckily, had not reached a high enough point to where such a maneuver would have been dangerous, or cause damage to the pole. Moments later she ripped the keys from the ignition, stopping the vehicle without needing to remove the corpse in order to gain access to the brakes. "Jackson, get down, same for you Hall." Her voice still held a collected sense, though she was essentially planning to create her own cover for her team, letting Jackson take out ranged targets from relative safety. At least respecting the dead to some degree, Leliel roughly grabbed the dead soldier and unbuckled his corpse, pulling him out of the seat and lying him down upon the concrete sidewalk. When the other ODSTs were out, their weapons in hand, Leliel shifted to the driver's seat and pulled from the pole, some chunks of the headlights crashing to the ground. "Hall, give me a hand," she added while jumping out of the vehicle -- luckily, the enemy snipers seemed to be more intent on killing officers for now, so Leliel's team had yet to be fired upon in any particular consistency. With Hall's help, Leliel gripped the bottom of the vehicle and forced the damaged warthog to flip onto its side, the armored parts facing towards the enemy. Sure, it might have taken up some street space, but from Leliel's perspective, it was a necessary evil. "Jackson, take out priority targets -- snipers, and if you see someone giving orders to the enemy, kill him or her immediately." "'Course Sergeant," Jackson replied, setting up shop from the relative safety of the warthog "fortress, Leliel pulling the charging handle on her assault rifle before looking around. "Hall, stay here with Jackson -- cover him, send me a message if you need me. For now, Jackson will be in charge as he'll be able to make sense of what's going on a bit easier, as he's focused on the big picture," she added. Without waiting for a reply, Leliel hurried off. Her body moved quite fast, the muscles in her legs in full working order as she tried to make sure that civilians were able to get out of the action -- largely, she just pointed directions for them to go and acted as a body guard for those who may have been in particularly risky areas. Specifically, Leliel tried to keep herself between any Insurrection and civilians, though she seemed to always be the faster and more precise in the matchups, when they did occur. When one popped up quite close to her, a sidearm slowly making its way to point her direction, she brutally slammed the butt of her rifle right into the man's face. The impact had enough force behind it to shatter the man's nose and actually shatter the upper part of the skull, killing the man instantly on impact. Of course, Leliel had caught him offguard and likely had been closer than would be normally allowed, but luck was a factor when it came to battles such as this and she was happy it had been on her side in those brief moments. She knew Vale needed assistance, but her squad was busy acting as an anti-sniper unit, she acting as a general anti-personnel unit and doing what she could to try getting civilians out of the immediate area. However, she had enough trust in her fellow ODSTs to pull their acts together and do what needed to be done -- from helping victims, to disabling the Anti-Air and escorting Vale back to the Plataea. "Screw it," she muttered under her breath -- she was currently one of the closest ODSTs to Vale, and even though her squad had been set up elsewhere, she figured that she could lend a hand to any squad choosing to pick up the mantle of helping the Commander get back to his ship -- hopefully to destroy the behemoth that loomed above them all. "Jackson," she opened her team's private COMM channel, "I'll be escorting Vale to the Plataea, if at all possible, cover him. Shoot snipers looking in his direction, kill nearby Insurrectionists -- just what you can, alright?"Jackson's response cackled back over the COMM, as calm as one could be under the current situation, "Yes Sergeant, and Leliel? Don't get yourself killed, you don't have the two of us to drag you out of any uneven fights you get into," the joke was a tad half-hearted, though it was also meant in a sincere way. "Vale!" Leliel shouted over the din, sprinting her way to where he had been before the fighting broke out, "If you need to get back to the Plataea, I'll lend a hand to see it happens. Even though my squad's tied up with removing enemy snipers," she added, explaining why she wasn't running off towards a different objective -- such as the Anti-Air threat, which likely would have to be removed before the Plataea got up and running once again. Within moments she was next to the commander in her ebony armor, helmet on and weapon firing at anything threatening. IC:

- Insurrectionist Cain Michaellis: Eiro Jima, New Venice -

"Never call me, nope, never do," Cain muttered when the chaos began to break out. He trusted the other Insurrectionists to actually recognize him as a comrade and not shoot him while on his vacation, but he knew that it might not be helped. So rather than run around unprotected, Cain finished his bought pastry and pulled his sidearm out of where it had been hugging his leg, checking the weapon to make sure that it was in working order and had enough rounds to be viable for use. While the others in the cafe had largely left in terror, Cain moseyed his way out haphazardly, but even he knew that he couldn't compete with the fully automatic weapons of the UNSC and their body armor, especially dressed as he was. So instead, he worked on a basis of self-preservation and conservation. For now, his goal would be to get to a remote area and try to figure out precisely what was going on in the area -- he hadn't been made privy to this, and it bothered him. Perhaps an oversight, perhaps not, he had no clue. Maybe if he was lucky, an Insurrectionist would actually confront him and tell him what was going on, perhaps even give him something to do, or some nicer equipment in order to be on a more equal footing with the UNSC in the area. "Shooting civilians is a bit distasteful, but I guess whatever works to get the job done," he mumbled to himself as he saw some of the dead corpses littering the chaotic street.

OOC: I go away for a few hours and I miss the start of something awesome. Figures. <_<IC: Zarana Fehra Veru & Kaldera Fehra Selre | New Venice | StreetsBefore, they had been tracking the source of the Kig-yar equipment.Now, the comms that were built into their armor were going haywire, choked with the screams of civilians in the background not far from where the two Hunters stood, and the startled orders of the Alliance warriors as they began to adapt to the sudden chaos. Both members of the Fehra pair flinched in surprise, and then Zarana took charge. Mentally tracing a route back to the building they were quartered in, she started to race in a direction away from the parade, Kaldera behind her.The Kig-yar equipment could be forgotten. For now, they were useless against an attack until they had their weapons.OOC: I'll IC them reaching the building and suiting up in a little bit.IC: Ket | New Venice | RooftopsAs expected, her shot was perfect. Ket had been aiming for a Warhog that had five passengers (foolish of them to not have a turret on this one), and the target had been the driver. Her Needle Rifle landed all three shots, and the needles super-combined, resulting in a detonation that not only killed him, but the soldier riding shotgun beside him. Suddenly limp, the driver's dead weight pressed onto the accelerator and the vehicle careened out of control. Smirking as she heard those on the sidelines scream in terror as the metal plowed towards them, Ket began to transfer her sights to another ... then she heard the roar of something that was really going to ruin their day.Just as one of the others beside her fell, Focus Rifle falling out of his numb hands, Ket cursed: Sanghelli Rangers were on the rooftops. Swinging her scope away from the ground, she took aim again and fired.-Inferna

IC: [Colin Ferris]Colinfired at an insurectionist with his rifle. The three round burst hitting the target in the chest and knocking him backwards. Lowering his weapon, he dashed over to the warthog Vale was in. He slid up against the vehicles armor plating, then acknowledged Leliel with a nod and "Sergeant." He raised his rifle again and scanned the rooftops, firing a burst at any glint that might betray a snipers position. "what's the plan?" He asked the commander or Leliel. Either one might have the answer.

= IC / Sgt. Katrina Grey, Pvt. 1st Class Booker Classet, Pvt. 1st Class Theodore Beyer ="Out, out, out of the hog!" shouted Grey as sounds of battle suddenly exploded around them. Booker crammed his helmet back on before vaulting out of the vehicle. Theo was first to cover, hiding in a dark alley. He gave the all clear to Grey who motioned the other three to follow him. Once assembled, Grey addressed them. "We have to get to that AA gun. With it active, the Commander can't get in the air again. Beyer, go ahead and find us a path. Green, Hunter, keep an eye on the rooftops, make sure no snipers are watching. Classet, eyes on the ground with me. Let's roll, team, be alert!"She pulled out her shotgun and took the rear. Booker went behind Theo, his DMR drawn.OOC: Vak, what kind of resistance are we talking about around the AA gun?

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

OOC: Hey Spink and all you guys, Keep in mind there are Rangers (and Kiro's group of elites) helping a good lot with picking off the jackal snipers, so at the moment i'd imagine most of the Jackals are more concentrated at the elites trying to kill them then the Marines n such below :PIC: Elite Rangers Targeting KetStoro' Dagamai, one of the Rangers that San' Garo had sent in the group of 7 to pick off the Jackals, stared in shock at his brother, Voro Dagamai, who was shot through the head right before he could take out the second jackal on the rooftop across the street from them. As Storo watched his brother's body collapse foward and fall down to the street, his face filled with anger. Being one of the few Rangers with only a basic combat helmet (He did not have his flight gear on at the time the rangers were called, and thus only had enough time to strap on his harness) he let out a loud, long Elite roar. Using his jetpacks to fly over the road towards Ket, Storo opened fire with the plasma repeater that lay in his hand.--Akaku: Master of Flight

OOC: There's enough Jackals spread throughout the rooftops for a few to keep firing- plus a few are on upper floors as well!As for who's guarding the Anti-Air... seemingly nobody except the technicians hiding behind the scrap of Sangheili Destroyer... ;)IC: [Commander Vale]Vale coughed a bit of the dust from his lungs, and gratefully acknowledged the arrival of Leliel and Colin. "Just get me to a mobile vehicle that's got a clear path to the Plataea! Some of the Bridge Crew had chosen to stay behind and finish system logistics. If I can just get there, I'll communicate with the A.I. and get that boat online. There should be launch thrusters already attached from the moment we docked, thankfully."His heart pounded intensely, but his mind was still clear."There are...scattered... reports," he continued while listening to the bud in his ear. "That an Anti-Air system has been hacked and groups have been dispersed to deal with it. Make that a priority after we get me back to the Plataea."An explosion went off in front of the group as one of the Scorpions erupted into a hulking metal slag from a Spartan Laser- these rebels had gotten ahold of some expensive equipment. Vale yelled and ducked down when he saw a red painter flash across his face then the vehicle and closed his eyes, expecting the red laser to be the last thing he felt...Twin cracks sounded from behind and an apartment window blew inward, the red painter from the Laser no longer flaring. One could only assume the user was dead. From behind rolled up a Cobra, and a familiar voice sounded. "You're covered, Commander. There's a Sangheili Shadow imbound from their nearby Fort. Once it drops off the Sangheili warriors being brought into combat, the vehicle will turn this way and provide you safe transport. ETA is two minutes until it heads to these preassigned coordinates, as marked... here."On Leliel and Colin's headsup displays, a map beacon updated showing a small medical kiosk facing away from most of the heat of the battlefield, about fifty meters from their current position. "I'll remain here and provide covering fire until the Shadow arrives," Antony assurred. "Until then, gather a small force to ensure your safe arrival. I've already sent for men to find any other crewmen left behind in the fight."His voice cut off again as his cannons rotated and opened fire on what appeared to be a banshee with its colors and outter armor stripped off entirely. The ship spun out of control from the heavy artillery round and wrecked onto a roof. It appeared the fight was intensifying more as a small collection of aircraft not designated UNSC or Sangheili joined the frey, firing salvos of plasma and bullets down among the swamped convoy.OOC: I know I didn't post for other characters, but I'll do it tomorrow guys. Just make do as best possible until then ^_^

IC: [Vume Chavamai]The streets were a mess, but Vume and the Sangheili following his orders were still working diligently. Vume counted out the soldiers following him. His count revealed that at least two had fallen, most likely to sniper fire, but Insurrectionists could have also taken their lives. He turned back towards his task, only to dive out of the way as a kig'yar unleashed a volley of needler rounds at him.The needles stuck into the ground and exploded harmlessly, but Vume was well aware that had they impacted upon him, he would not be alive. He pulled out his plasma pistol and fired off a few rounds, causing the jackal to hunker behind its shield. He took that opportunity to move forward, closing the distance between himself and the jackal. Putting away his pistol, Vume drew his energy sword, the weapon crackling to life at his touch. He slammed his shoulder against the shield, forcing the kig'yar backwards and making it stumble. As soon as the shield moved out of the way, his sword flashed forward, cutting deep into the kig'yar's chest. The bird like creature squawked and convulsed, then fell to the ground as Vume withdrew his sword.Putting his sword away, he opened a comm channel to those clearing the streets. "Continue your work, brothers, We are making significant progress. I would advise forming into groups of two or three, with one always on offense while the others continue to help civilians and casualties as we come across them. Also, look to the skies for sniper fire, I fear that it is out greatest concern at the moment. Our lives may be secondary to our duty, but that does not mean we are expendable." He closed the Comm link and continued moving up the street.

IC:Allan lay beside the now immobile tank, opening his eyes. He noticed he was in minimal pain, and had only a few scrapes on his upper torso. He just hoped he didn't have a concussion."This is 1st Sergeant Allan Myles," he said speaking over the COMM, in a cracked voice. "I am currently at the position of a Scorpion that appears to be out of commission. Could someone please give me a status report? Is the path ahead safe?"Allan then procceded to check on the Eiro Jiman trooper that was speaking to himself and Collin previously. He found him slumped on one of the tank's treads, dead with a needle protruding from his head."###### it."He grabbed the soldier's tags from his neck. He'd find someone to give them to.A few seconds latter to this, a needle embedded itself in the tank, narrowly avoiding Allan's leg."Jesus Christ!"He rolled back to retrieve his battle rifle, grabbing it and taking cover behind the large vehicle. He quickly took the saftey off and briefly aimed out of cover. Another round missed him, but he saw the target. Single Jackal sniper, 12 o'clock. There was no way he was going to attempt to do what he had just done previously, so he snuck around to the other side of the tank, keeping as low as possible.Allan quickly calculated his odds of hitting the jackal. He was confident he could take a headshot and kill it immediately, but he needed this target down very quickly, so he decided on taking out its leg before finishing it off.Without second thought, he sprinted out of cover toward a halted and abandoned warthog, firing two bursts as he did. Hearing a pained grunt of the jackal, he reached out of cover as soon as he had made it to the warthog. It was there, bending over toward its wound for a precious few seconds. It's head was in his rifle's sights. *BAM-BAM-BAM*! A purple fluid exited the jackal's head as it collapsed.Allan shot back quickly into cover."I repeat, this is 1st Sergeant Allan Myles! Status report, anyone!"

Edited by ~Wish: The Shadow~

Visit the Halo epics Of All Sangheili and Conviction To Conflict! GSs wanted for both!

We all got left behind, we let it all slip away...

IC:

- Ssgt. Leliel Harvenheight: Eiro Jima, New Venice -

"Let's get moving, and I assume you can walk, sir?" Leliel asked, hoping that the man would not have to be carried to the destination, as it would likely just add more difficulty to an already challenging goal -- given, there were Insurrectionists firing in the crowd that had yet to fully disperse, there would be people in danger all around, and they may have to face particularly dangerous foes, such as sangheilian Insurrectionists and snipers. Jackson should cover the sniper issue, and those Rangers will probably scare them a little, Leliel thought to herself as she stole a glance towards the rooftops to make sure they weren't being targeted -- at least, obviously targeted. At least, for something like this, Leliel had a fairly good chance of surviving. Out of the ODSTs, she was renowned for her close combat capabilities, usually focusing on her hand-to-hand combat, and with the human -- and even sangheilian -- Insurrectionists likely engaging nearby targets, she was a tad more in her element. "Colin, is there a proper weapon lying around the commander could use? It'd be a shame if he couldn't defend himself, should that become necessary," Leliel made the request out of an assumption that Vale could walk and function like the average human, and even if not, they might be able to add the extra magazine to their supplies.

IC:"Hemming, you hit?""No," Jason replied, adjusting the stock of his silenced SMG, "Get your head down, those snipers are probably still up there.""Relax, the Rangers are taking care of them," Rachel said, gesturing at the airborne Elites, "I'm more worried about that rocket launcher that's taking shots at our vehicles.""What's your plan?""I think I saw where the rocket came from. I'm going to bust in there with a couple of guys and take out whoever's manning it.""You want me to go with you?""No," Rachel replied, shaking her helmeted head, "You get the injured out of the streets. Last thing we need is more liabilities in the middle of a battle.""Gotcha," Jason nodded, "Good luck in there.""You too. Don't get shot." The two exchanged nods before parting ways, Jason heading out to begin helping civilians to escape while Rachel began making her way to the building where she had seen the rocket fire from. "You!" she barked, pointing at a group of troopers, "On me, now!"OOC: Anyone who wants to accompany Rachel can do so. Otherwise, I'm just going to treat the troopers as NPCs.

IC:Slouched behind cover and hearing multiple rounds slam into the battered frame of boh the scorpion and the warthog, Allan saw a group of troopers being pointed at and apparently ordered by another ODST."Rachel, is that you? This is Allan. I'm pinned down behind a warthog and a scorpion around 100 metres to your 3 o'clock. I'm receiving a bit of abuse over on my end. You think you could provide me some covering fire so I can make it over?"

Visit the Halo epics Of All Sangheili and Conviction To Conflict! GSs wanted for both!

IC: [Colin Ferris]In response, Colin unholstered his side arm, "He can use this. Light and accurate, It'll get the job done." He looked at the gun, and quickly wiped the blood off the barrel. "There we go, should be as good as new." As if to prove it, he aimed and fired off three rounds at an upper story window. The glass shattered, and a shadow darted away. It was doubtful Colin had hit the sniper, but at least he'd thrown it off. He removed the clip and popped a new one in. "It'll do for the moment."Colin looked at the captain, "You know how to use one of these, correct sir?"

OOC:As i'm literally going to sleep in a few moments, i'm not going to make an IC, everything's pretty hectic anyways.What I am gonna do is post up my profiles for those who care to read them.http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=1456

IC: (Staff Sergeant Rachel Cass) "I see you, Myles," Rachel nodded as she and her makeshift squad took cover behind an overturned civilian vehicle, locating Allan's tag on her HUD, "I'll get some suppressing fire on those snipers and you make a break for it over here." Turning to the troopers that she had recruited, she pointed at two who were armed with DMRs and gestured up at the roof tops that had a view of where Allan was taking cover. "Start shooting at those snipers up there," she said, "If you can kill them, great, but just focus on making sure they can't shoot at our guys." The two troopers nodded and began taking potshots at the snipers harassing Allan, the DMRs barking as the rounds went skyward.IC: (Lance Corporal Jason Hemming) "Keep moving, please. Clear the area and avoid trampling each other." Jason doubted that any of the fleeing civilians had heard him speaking but it felt better than just standing their waving his arms to direct traffic. He stood slightly hunched in a vain attempt to appear smaller should a sniper turn their sights on him. "Please keep your heads down and keep moving!" he repeated, a bit louder this time. The patter of an automatic pistol and the screams of civilians alerted him to the presence of an insurrectionist who had wandered in to the crowd to cause chaos. "Go!" Jason shouted, moving towards the new source of gunfire, "Keep moving!" At the same time, he brought his M7S to bare and started sweeping the sights across the crowd, searching for the insurrectionist that was among them. A muzzle flash amongst them caught his attention and he made a bee-line towards it, holding his silenced SMG with one hand while using the other to push his way through the panicking crowd. As he pushed past a frightened couple, he came across the insurrectionist turning his weapon away from a bleeding woman on the ground and her screaming child. Before the rebel could register what was happening, Jason had aimed his SMG downward and placed two rounds through the back of his knees. The puffs of his weapon firing were lost under the rebel's cry of pain as he dropped to the ground, discarding his weapon to grasp at his legs. Without missing a beat, Jason had put down his SMG and brought out a length of survival chord that he cut with his knife and bound the rebel's wrists together with it. "You stay here," he muttered with stone in his voice before turning his attention to the wounded mother. The bullet had passed clean through her and he deemed that it had not hit any vital organs. A bit of biofoam would be enough to sustain her until she could receive proper treatment in a safer environment. Turning to the woman's child, he beckoned him to approach. "Listen, son," he said, "I need you to hold your mother's hand for a bit. I'm going to give her something that will stop the bleeding and make her better for a while. Okay?" The child only tearfully nodded, seizing his mother's hand while Jason reached in to his pack and retrieved a biofoam canister. He was well aware that he was almost completely exposed out in the open like this but for now, his attention was directed towards stopping the bleeding and getting the woman on her way to safety. She winced as the nozzle's tip was placed in to the wound and the cold foam was sprayed in to it, quickly hardening and expanding inside. As her breathing started to stabilize, Jason removed the tip and tossed it, not having time to properly dispose of the contaminated tip, before extending his hand. "Ma'am, can you stand?" She nodded, the words still stuck in her throat as she took his hand and was helped to her feet. "Alright, listen," he said, "That foam is only a temporary fix. You'll still need to see medical personnel once the fighting is over to get it checked out and properly treated. Understand?" Another nod. "Good. Get going." With one last nod, the woman took her child by the hand and Jason watched them vanish in to the crowd before retrieving his weapon. There was still a lot of work to be done.

IC:"Much appreciated Cass," Allan thanked her.The DMRs cracked and pelted their targets, with a single casualty and man wounds. Seeing several jackals distracted by their injuries, Allan squeezed off a few bursts rapidly, returning to cover quickly. Another hostile collapsed before they resumed fire.The firing of the DMRs ensued, and with the death of another jackal marksman and the serious injury of numerous others, the snipers began taking more adequate cover.Taking his opportunity, Allan sprinted to another scorpion's location 20 metres up ahead, sliding behind it just before another volley of shots erupted. Waiting for a few waves of shots back and forth, Allan determined how much time he would have to run for Rachel's position. He would have to do this very quickly, and he'd need a distraction."Alright, Cass, do you see that damaged warthog about 15 metres to my 2 o'clock? I need you to open fire on it. It'll buy me enough time to get right across. Make sure you're all in cover when it blows."

Edited by ~Wish: The Shadow~

IC:[Mike King Pvt. 1st]Explosions sounded around, and bullets clanged against the Falcon's hull. Mike looked for the squad's other pilot, and asked him "You know how to fly this tin can?" The ODST nodded, and grabbed the controls. Mike grabbed his Sniper Rifle, and took aim at a Jackal sniper. Mike pulled the trigger, and the Jackal fell over, dead. Mike smiled and said "This'll be fun"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC- Rex and Mato: The Spartan's instincts kicked in as soon as he heard the first shot. He shouldered his M45, then drew his Battle Rifle. Mato drew his Energy Swords, then identified where the human weapons were firing from. The Sangheili darted in the direction, zig-zagging to avoid most of the rounds. He stepped over corpses, puddles of still-hot blood. He reached the first innie, sliced his arm clean off, then engaged a rogue Elite in a sword fight. Rex ducked behind a statue. "friends!" he exclaimed. He fired, giving his immense friend cover fire.IC- Saur: The Skirmisher heard footsteps from below. "You," he squawked to a Skirmisher Murmillo, "by the door with me."The gold-clad Kig-yar nodded, drew his Plasma Pistol. Saur drew an Energy Dagger from a small pack he had around his waist, activated it.

IC: "Consider it trashed," Rachel smirked and plucked a grenade from her belt. Making sure that there weren't any civilians left around where Allan had indicated, she pulled the pin and shouted, "Grenade out!" before lobbing the explosive towards the damaged 'Hog. After a slight delay, the grenade went off, triggering a secondary explosion as the Warthog went up in flames as well.