Happy Halloween! So I carved a pumpkin with an Akaku design and the word "BIONICLE" on top. 1320095310m_SPLASH.jpg 1320095316m_SPLASH.jpg Unlit 1 Unlit 2 BIO Up Close Idea Sketches Template Yeah, the lettering isn't really well centered. Still, better that a classic pumpkin face, yes? Be sure to comment and tell me what you think of it! Happy Halloween!

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Clever -- and it looks like something we might have seen portrayed as a carving in 2001. Like it's glowing with mysterious energy, heh. I agree about the lettering's centering, but oh well, yeah? :P

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

All I have to say is amazing. The details you put into it. The fact that it actually looks like the mask. I could never do something like this so i give it a 10/10.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

yeah, the "bionicle" on top is epic, as well aqs the akaku, but i think that it would be better (and easier to make) if bionicle was in matoran script, IMO

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Even though I don't celebrate Halloween, I think you did a great job. In fact, you even managed to get me into Halloween-mood. ^_^ At least a bit. Great way of connecting Halloween with BIONICLE.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Thanks all!

yeah, the "bionicle" on top is epic, as well aqs the akaku, but i think that it would be better (and easier to make) if bionicle was in matoran script, IMO

How so? Of course, matoran script would be stylistic, but I needed some sort of thing to give non-Bionicle obsessed people an idea what it was. Also, the matoran alphabet is circles, and any detail inside the circles wouldn't be connected to anything.

Haha! Its great! Takes skill to carve a pumpkin well. Something that would be pretty scary on a halloween night would be a pumpkin with Makuta Vamprahʻs mask. That would be pretty cool. Great job! - Darok

"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement." - Steve Prefontaine

• 2 weeks later...

I meant to do something like this for Halloween, but I never got around to it. Great job on it; it can be tricky to get that sort of stern look an Akaku mask is naturally supposed to have without jeopardizing the overall quality just because there are so few visible facial features to put that appearance into.

odyssey1_bannernew.jpg

Review Topic

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK! :D After 18 months on hiatus, I have returned, but I have spent that time well. If you want to see how it was spent, click on the banner to start reading the result or click on the linky-link below to get further information off of the review topic.

That's really impressive. I've never seen anybody attempt carving the shape of a Bionicle mask into a pumpkin, lol. Still, that's pretty awesome, especially because pumpkin carving is pretty tricky. Kudos for doing a job well done! :)

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Thanks everyone! I forgot I made this topic for a while...

I tried doing a Lhikan pumpkin once. I failed miserably. I see that you must have tried very hard to gut a vegetable, only to have it rot. A shameful end for such a beautiful piece of art.

Who said it rotted? Maybe I had it frozen! Maybe I destoyed it before it could! Maybe.... Yeah, it rotted.

Thanks everyone! I forgot I made this topic for a while...

I tried doing a Lhikan pumpkin once. I failed miserably. I see that you must have tried very hard to gut a vegetable, only to have it rot. A shameful end for such a beautiful piece of art.

Who said it rotted? Maybe I had it frozen! Maybe I destoyed it before it could! Maybe.... Yeah, it rotted.
Tragic. ._.