Which Toa 2015 are you getting first?

BioniCro

I don't know. Most of them looks great. I really live Lewa, Pohatu, Tahu and Kopaka.

However, I'll probably start with a less expensive set, making Lewa and Pohatu the finalist.

I'll probably go with Lewa because he has more pieces.

But in the end, I'll probably end up buying all of them at once, because that's what I've always done.

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

Kopaka, because the trans-blue pieces might do nicely in a MoC i have. Then Tahu, Pohatu, Onua, Gali and Lewa.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Did any of you guys check piece counts on Brickipedia? I mean, if they are accurate then thats some crazy diffrence in piece numbers. I am actually wondering if Onua and Kopaka might end up more expensive then the others just judging from piece count. 

Pohatu, Gali and Lewa will be 15 bucks each. Tahu, Kopaka and Onua will each be $20.... yeah. That's pretty steep.

Haha! I knew it! I estimated those exact prices on October 9th! But... I thought Tahu would be 15 dollars. Oh well!

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Planning to get all of the sets at once (including the Defenders/Protectors and the Lord of Skull Spiders). I'll probably build Tahu first, since he was my first Mata/Nuva, then Kopaka in an attempt to make up for never getting my hands on his Mata set.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Like many others, it seems, I'll be reliving 2001 and getting the sets I had first - Tahu, Kopaka and Lewa!

Originally bought those three because they had the coolest weapons. With the new ones, all their weapons are rather shiny! Not convinced by the gold on Kopaka or Onua, though. Oh well.

Banner 2.png

Click on them to build them yourself!

Maybe Pohatu? 2015's a long way away and there's no telling what I'll feel like at that point. I have a lot of the new parts so the set I get will be more dependent on which figures are available and which appeal to me most.

I also entered a sweepstakes at Comic Con to win the full lineup, so if that happens the question is moot. :P

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Maybe Pohatu? 2015's a long way away and there's no telling what I'll feel like at that point. I have a lot of the new parts so the set I get will be more dependent on which figures are available and which appeal to me most.I also entered a sweepstakes at Comic Con to win the full lineup, so if that happens the question is moot. :P

Did you have to be there to enter in it?

Maybe Pohatu? 2015's a long way away and there's no telling what I'll feel like at that point. I have a lot of the new parts so the set I get will be more dependent on which figures are available and which appeal to me most.I also entered a sweepstakes at Comic Con to win the full lineup, so if that happens the question is moot. :P

Did you have to be there to enter in it?

Maybe? But the winner won't receive the sets until next year (end of next March at the latest), which means Lego might very well provide more opportunities to enter between now and then.

Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Just gonna re-create how I bought the 01 sets. Getting Tahu, then Gali, then Kopaka, then the rest. 

I love them all, just not Lewa as much.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Lewa, Kopaka, and Onua, as those are the only Mata I own.

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

Kopaka or Tahu, I'm still not fond of the Hau though.

In the time before time, the Great Spirit descended from the heavens, carrying with him the ones called the Matoran, to this island paradise. We were separate and without purpose, so the great spirit blessed us with the Three Virtues: Unity, Duty and Destiny. We embraced these gifts and in gratitude named our home Mata Nui, after the great spirit himself.

Lewa for two things: Green, and his mask is cool. Then probably Gali (her weapon is an oar), and Pohatu (I love how stone colours have changed, as they work with the IDEA of stone. Cause stone is all sorts of colours.)

Online presences (main ones, at least):

DeviantART: Heontris

YouTube: Heontris

Anything else with the name Heontris is also me. As far as I know.

"Don't be a night owl, it gets boring after the first 6 hours." - Me right now

Definitely Pohatu since I own every version of him except for his Nuva form. Aside from that, I've always preferred the Element of Stone and have almost all of the Toa of that element (I'm missing Toa Hordika Onewa and Toa Nuva Pohatu.).

Pohatu, since he's my favorite and with a little bit of tweaking, he'll have a kicking function (...)

Also this.

But if not Pohatu, then I'll be getting Tahu simply because of his status as the poster child of Bionicle.

I have no idea. They're all fantastic, but since I have two siblings I've usually always just gotten two out of every six sets. Traditionally, it's been the red and white sets, but with the BIONICLE reboot I might want to change that strategy and just get the two that appeal to me the most.

Gali's currently my favorite design. I'd love to get her as a set, but I might have to negotiate that with my brothers.