Which Toa 2015 are you getting first?

BioniCro

Breaking my tradition of getting the green sets first, I'm going to buy Onua. The way they designed him and made him a sleepy wise man reminds me so much of myself XD.

Also, Lewa seems kind of odd, like he doesn't have enough green.

The others I will get depending of my mood the day I buy them, but I don't think I'll get Lord of the Skull Spiders, unless I have a lot of spare money.

Definitely Kopaka. He just looks really cool (wow, that pun was totally not intended). After that... I don't know. There aren't any I don't like. Probably Gali, though, just because. Or maybe the Protector of Ice. I don't know. I'm getting Kopaka, at the very least.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

• 1 month later...

I'm getting all of them at once. But I'm going to build Pohato first, because he's the first Bionicle I ever received.

Odd coincidence, that's exactly what I was planning to do.

Only my first Bionicle was Hewkii, but I'm building Pohatu first because they're both stone. 

bZpOwEr

The first Toa set I got was the original Tahu Nuva in late 2002, not long after that I recieved Tahu Mata and all of the other Toa Nuva and Toa Mata. The 2008 Tahu Nuva set was the first set I built out of the Mistika wave and of all the Stars, I built Tahu first, so it makes sense to keep the tradition alive and build the new Tahu first. 

After I build the new Tahu, Onua will be second in line, followed randomly by the other sets.

All at the same time if possible, though the first I shall open - who ironically was the last of them that i built all those years ago - would be kopaka.

~Bionicle Online Games Guru~
Current Bionicle Sets: 232/250
2001: 23/24 2002: 20/21 2003: 22/22 2004: 22/22 2005: 23/23
2006: 16/22 2007: 22/22 2008: 25/27 2009: 26/26 2010: 4/6
2015: 18/18 2016: 11/17

I really like Gali, Kopaka and Tahu and my head would like all of them. However, my wallet is telling me different things. Call me a traitor to BIONICLE, but I don't think I'm willing to spend $15-$20 bucks apiece. Sometimes I hate being a grownup. 

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Varka/BIONICLE/Avatars/varka_sig_2.png

You people and your age that makes you able to get legos without permission makes me sick

I'll be getting Tahu and Lewa... Cuz y not :D 

:hau:  :haunu:  :smiletahunu:  :miru:  :mirunu:  :smilelewanu:  

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!