In Times of Yore...

Mr. Cod

Seeing as there are about four different versions of all these masks now (and what, six for the hau?), the original six are probably buried somewhere in a far off desert. And it just so happens that I was asked to whip up what they would look like in such a situation.

15475538176_24510ae81b_h.jpg

(apologies for the blurriness in some of these)

Websites!

DeviantArt

Bricklink

• Upvote 5

The most obvious one to me is the Akaku. That thing has seen better days and is weathered and beaten like crazy. From the rust (!) to the chips to the scuff on the forehead, you've done really nice work on that one.

The Kaukau is also rather well aged (although that means it's not in the greatest of shape...?), though it's a shame the visor itself is still bright in colour. If I see correctly, it looks like you have made it cracked on the sides, which is a realistic decision.

The rest seem somewhat less aged than the two mentioned, although they are well done regardless. I like the rough textures you achieved in all of them and the small imperfections that give character (a scratch here, a notch there).

I love them! Especially the Kakama and Akaku. But all of them have spectacular detail! Keep up the good work mate.

Edited by toajomo

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

:smilepohatunu: chimoru2015spinnie.gif

Credit to Click for the awesome Bionicle 2015 spinnie!