Avohkii Movie Edition

Crunchyn

In August, Shapeways was offering money for new modelers to try out their services so I modeled the movie version of the Avohkii (the one Jaller and Takua were lugging around, not Takanuva's mask). I didn't add the connector in the back so it's being held onto the headpiece via a piece of clay.

c27c9d4e6a_369x500.jpg

White Strong Plastics painted using Krylon Metallic Gold

fd52d8ba90e143a2.jpg

From Left to Right: Frosted Detail, White Strong Flexible Plastics, WSF (painted with Citadel Auric Armor Gold), WSF (painted with Krylon Metallic Gold Spray Paint)

52316385f1c97a14.jpg

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva
  • Upvote 11

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

Wow, that looks so awesome and accurate!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Once again, awesome work! All of your 3D-printed things are cool, and this is no exception.

Er, this is the only 3d printed thing I've done. You might be thinking about 00dude00, doodleloot's stylized pakari, etc.

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

• 3 months later...

How do I get one?

"Dang, Cleatus. We got ourselves what they call a zombie topic."

"How do they even come up?"

"I'll tell ya, Cleatus. It's when somebody posts in a topic that's been gone for sixty days. Yeah, buddy, I tell ya what, if we don't take this'n out the whole dang place is gon' be overrun."

"Alrighty, Mitch. I'm gonna go get the shotgun."

"Nah, ain't no need for that. I got somethin' up my sleeve."

tumblr_nhqjxt8CJ51tryxewo1_500.gif

• Upvote 5

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg