Rpg: Starscape

Xomeron

OOCHey, I wasn't the one that started it. I was perfectly fine minding my own business, trying to recover from the massive tactical error of fighting the Alizarin. But noooo, the lizard people have to go and barge in on me.though honestly Necro you haven't been much of a part of the RPG to begin with xD I mean no offense of course, just say, you rarely visit.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOCHey, I wasn't the one that started it. I was perfectly fine minding my own business, trying to recover from the massive tactical error of fighting the Alizarin. But noooo, the lizard people have to go and barge in on me.

Never said you did, just that it got started. :P

though honestly Necro you haven't been much of a part of the RPG to begin with xD I mean no offense of course, just say, you rarely visit.

True, true. Probably not unrelatedly, it's been much less of a headache than IL was. :lol:

OOC: Well technically Xom declared war on the Natsirt a few posts before you announced your momentary absence

Touche, salesman.
baltimore_ravens.png

OOCToA, the sectors have already been decided where they start. You get zero say in the matter. :PIC [Location: 2-43. Identity: Nil'hera]The captain walked back into the conference room, looking about at the aliens and trying to find the words to speak, and then decided just to be blunt."My vessel needs approximately two hundred kilos of refined plutonium." The man shrugged. "My government will be willing to compensate."

Edited by Cartographer Alex Humva

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC: "We are glad that our arbitration could help solve a potential dispute," the Alizarin said, gracefullyThey had nothing to say to the Natsirt's problem though. They started paling a little round the tips of their tentacles, the 'flat what' of the Alizarin world. Refined plutonium wasn't really something they brought around with them, let alone that much of it

Edited by The Power that Is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC(Diemawr): As the concept of a joke wouldn't be invented in Diemawr society for another thousand years, the Diemawr at the meeting was in a similar situation to the Alizarin, though in this case it manifested itself as a complete cessation of the lazy waving of the Diemawr's hands. If he found out why the Natsirt needed the material, of course, the entire course of Diemawr history could be dramatically altered, as there would simply be no excuse to avoid joking about a mistake of that magnitude.OOC: Did you hear about the Natsirt that decided to take their spaceship out for a swim?I've noticed something in this post contradicts other posts. Therefore, disregard this one, essentially - humor does, in fact, exist in Diemawr society.

Edited by The Shadows Out of Time

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOCHey, it's ToA's jelly fish and their darn submerged docking bays. Not the Natsirt's fault that their hosts didn't appreciate the fact that other people's space ships aren't designed to swim.IC [Location: 2-43. Identity: Nil'hera]Awkward... "Our fusion drive has gone out; while typically carefully maintained our computer systems malfunctioned and we need plutonium to spark it." Not technically false; the breech in the hull around the fusion core did effect the computer systems, which helped make it unstable. "Like I said, my government will compensate."

voidstars.png

OOC: Thats why I have water-to-air submersible docks. Avoids pesky damage wrought by rapid pressure changesIC: "Might it be possible to ferry your ship back to your home planets?" the Alizarin asked, "If we can get it into space, then our ship the Unswerving Speed should be able to tow you back. We can use our landing gear to latch onto your craft then warp it with us. You'll be able to get the materials you need when you are back home."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC [Location: 2-43. Identity: Nil'hera]"Perhaps; our vessel is equipped with back up rocketry. We can achieve orbit via them, and you can tow us into space where we can jump. Our jump drive operate independent of the fusion drive; as long as we jump together my ship will be able to reach homeworld." Nil'hera sighed. "Of course, this is all in due time; the scientists are leaving my vessel as we speak. I trust our hosts will have some sort of delegation to assist them?"

voidstars.png

IC(Meeting): This was just getting confusing."Out of curiosity, what triggered the malfunction?"As the Diemawr had made his entry in a rather particular way, he had no idea that any terrestrial species would even try to land their ship underwater. Spaceships were spaceships, submarines were submarines, and, as far as he knew, no-one had tried to force one to be the other.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC [Location: 2-43. Identity: Nil'hera]"A structural failure, probably due to improper maintenance. The stardock engineers will have to be reminded to keep our ships in better shape." Again, technically true; it was a structural failure, and it was probably due to someone not probably reinforcing that area. After all, the rest of the ship had survived.

voidstars.png

IC(Meeting): "But at what point did the structure fail? Was it during atmospheric re-entry or a jump?"

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Not quite died; the head of their social/economic order got chopped off. Their government has been destroyed, but there's still twenty three billion Syrrinx spread across five planets, which are now being claimed by other nations; everyone wants some Syrrinx.I added in a new system for "Spoils Of War" where the people who take out a civilization get certain samples of their tech; in this case it was represented by the other races buying shares in Syrrinx Corporate Nations.The Diemawr bought my mech building corpThe Alizarin and the Trenuans bought my biological implants corpThe Trenuans bought my shipbuilding corpThe Alizarin bought my immortality corpThe Diemawr and Alizarin bought my mining corp.And now there's a meeting on some Trenuan world.IC:"Two months ago, I would've been able to help you, but Syrrinx ships converted to Antimatter rather than Plutonium a while ago."

Edited by King Of Shadows
That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

IC [Location: 2-43. Identity: Nil'hera]"Well, I think the Alizarin towing us is the best option at this time." Something flashed on the captain's HUD, the man reading it quickly before looking back at the gathered aliens. "I thank you for your assistance; it would seem, however, that there is something of a... situation on homeworld. I've been ordered to remain here, however, I need to return to my vessel to review this."[Location: Far orbit of the Natsirt home system. Identity: Referon]She was floating.It was an odd thing, being in space, with nothing but some insulated fabric between you and the great abyss. The stars were in every direction, there was no up, no down. Void surrounded you on all sides, embracing you in it's sweet but deadly grasp. She always thought dying in space would be painful, terrifying. Looking out into the starry void though, it was oddly peaceful, as though the stars themselves were singing. She could swear she heard singing. It must of been the oxygen deprivation.Even as Referon's mind drifted into a semi-lucid state, she thought of how she had gotten here. She didn't remember much; she remembered the pain as knowledge sprung into her head, as Unaware Light was forcibly implanted. It was so painful... then she was gone. It had been like a dream after that, but a dream of nothingness. She remembered being awakened, men in masks standing over her, yelling orders as her heart beated faster and faster. She remembered thinking how funny they looked, dressed in their surgeon uniforms. Why was it so funny? She didn't know; she wasn't sure she even was remembering it right.There had been flashes of light, so much pain as she watched screens of static. For days on end she stared at those screens, memorized even as she was tortured by them. One day things began to make sense; doctors gave her paper and she drew. They always seemed so concerned when they saw her drawings; she didn't know why. They were wonderful drawings; why had they been so worried, so disappointed?Then one day she had wakened to find herself on a ship, a window looking out into space. She had panicked, but the guards never let her hurt herself. She didn't know why she was on the ship, all she knew was that if she didn't stay calm the guards would make her. So she had been so surprised when the guards came in when she was quiet, dragging her away to an airlock. She didn't know why; she had been afraid, of course, but she couldn't break their grip. She had been afraid right until the airlock blew open and she was thrown into space.And now she was here, drifting through the starry abyss. There was no fear; for the first time in a long time things were clear. To imagine, before she had been a simple engineer, trying to make a living and survive in a changing world. Now she was here, her mind half scrambled and being thrown out of an airlock for reasons she didn't know. It all seemed so funny... and yet she didn't laugh. She was just calm.The stars kept singing to her as she drifted, and a light began to blink, informing her that her oxygen was at twenty percent. It'd only last another thirty minutes, but she didn't care. She began to drift into a dream, the stars singing her to sleep as she drifted past an asteroid. Someone was calling to her; she didn't know who, but a voice was in her head, calling to her. It was telling her to sleep, that soon, everything would be ok.So when robotic arms latched around her, she was already unconscious, dreaming as her body was taken away, a small mining ship appearing behind the asteroid as a drone carried her limp body back to it's vessel.

voidstars.png

IC:A message was sent, by Ansible, to each nation in Sector 2; the Natiru, the Alizarin, the Trenuans, and the Diemawr, from what seemed to be a sixth Syrrinx Megacorp."We here at Annihilation Industries were the Syrrinx Republic's premier supplier of antimatter. With the recent fall of said republic, we're now looking to open business ventures in other areas of space. If you are interested in this idea, please reply."

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

IC(Annihilation Industries): The message was considered briefly, but no reply was given. Considering that the Diemawr had salvaged working examples of Antimatter technology, they could do whatever they wanted with the technology without requiring the aid of a third-party corporation.That is, of course, if they wanted to do anything with it. The Diemawr were naturally cautious, and antimatter flew in the face of any sort of caution.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: The Treanuans claimed the immortality corp Xom. The Alizarin have no interest in such thingsIC: "Should be prep the Icterine for travel, or are you waiting for the scientists to fully disembark?"IC: On Glaucous, the council briefly discussed Annihilation industries offer, but ultimately decided to reject it. Thanks to their studies of the salvaged Syrrinx ship, and the Diemawr's sharing of data from their Syrrinx files, they had the ability to produce antimatter themselves. Why pay someone else to do it, for no doubt exorbitant fees?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: The antimatter company was invited to share a proposition.IC: The Grand Proctor inclined his cap.We will send a delegation to meet your scientists. If your ship requires repairs, we will do what we can- however, if it's due to submersion, you should have mentioned it earlier. We do have above-water docks.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Annihilation Industries"We would be willing to set up an Antimatter producing Accelerator in your space, for the sale of Antimatter for fuel and weapons production, at acceptable rates. Do you have a planet which would be suitable for such an endeavor? Large landmasses preferably."

-Rover

IC:"For demonstrations, we'd point to the entire Syrrinx Navy. Ships run by Antimatter Drives, antimatter rockets a tenth the size of nuclear ones with the same yield, and of course the Antiproton gun. Your Navy has firsthand experience with ours."

-Rover

IC [Location: High orbit over Leben Prime. Identity: Head Admiral]The admiral was, as one might expect, on the bridge waiting for something to happen on the planet below. The TAP fleet had surrounded the planet, their weapons were charged... yet nothing seemed to be happening. There must of been a communications error.She did have much longer to dwell on it though; an ensign informed her a communication was coming through, and sure enough Admiral Adoc appeared on the screen. The Head Admiral had mixed feelings for the lower admiral; they had been ever so slightly friends during the academy, but after that the two went their separate ways, one rising to power quickly, the other remaining a lesser admiral, refusing promotions when they came."Head Admiral," the man gave a nod. "A further review of the Leben situation has shown that this many vessels need not be committed to it. We are transferring control of the fleet over to the Kalarii and Osalieli. All three parties will remove some vessels from their attack groups; reinforcements will, after all, be directly on their doorstep.""This was intended as a show of force admiral; why is the military committee withdrawing our vessels now?""The Leben may be suffering communications errors but their sensor logs will still show just how many vessels we fielded." The admiral's face remained in it's emotionless state. "They will still know just what we are willing to do. You have your orders directly from supreme command; the Last Breath of the Enemy will be pulling out. As well, four of the Kalarii 'Eversmanii' and one of the Osalieli 'Sicarii' will be pulling out.""Will I return to Citamgine?""No; you have a new mission. A new sector of space is now open to us; you are to make with all due haste to it, and attempt to reach another suspected Passage in the sector. Our scientists say it may be a potential alternate route directly into sector two.""Very well. If we make contact with any species in the sector?""Give them silence; this goes above all other importance. An alternate route into sector two is ground breaking; with such a thing we could completely bypass Alizarin defenses. Due to this being shared with the TAP, the vessels leaving with you will be following you; the TAP committee feels it should be a joint project.""And if I do find a way into sector two?""I'm sure you'll find a way to explain it to our alien friends." With that the comm cut, the admiral sighing and looking at the ensign at the helm."You heard the man; plot the fastest course to the coordinates given and take us there. Make sure the other alien vessels know them as well.""Aye sir."OOCAssuming one real hour per jump, I will reach sector six in 29 hours.Also, ship construction over Osalieli worlds done, void the colonizer. Vessels integrated into the standing protection fleet, no more construction over those worlds at the moment.IC [Location: 2-43. Identity: Nil'hera]The man would of answered but by that time he was already out the door. Even as he went marching/swimming/whatnot back to his vessel, cursing his luck, the group of scientists numbering twenty three in total had reached what they supposed was a waiting room, and were waiting on the delegation to show them about.

voidstars.png

IC:"As a general rule, an exchange rate of one miligram of antimatter to three grams of gold holds fairly well. Our price will of course, fluctuate with the prices of gold and antimatter, but never too much."

Edited by King Of Shadows

-Rover

IC: The Bringer of Sight appeared in 6-4, and took a brief moment to record the details of the planetary bodies before moving on to where their information suggested the second link in the sector could be foundOOC: Hmm, if it takes the Natsirt 29 hours, it'll only take me eight. Slim chance of us bumping into each other

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOCEight hours to what? Hitting the S3 IL? Yeah, slim chances, but the Natsirt are eventually going realize that the Alizarin probably have similar astronomical data to their own. That, and two whole star sectors can't be hidden forever; with the data shared amongst the TAP, once the Last Breath of the Enemy reaches S6 there's going be a ****storm unlike any other negotiating over who gets what land. As there is now an alternate route between S1 and S2, while it is lengthy, would be a game changer for battle strategy. The next war may break out over how to control this, and it won't be a pretty one, that's for sure.That reminds me, I should really get to work on starbases over my planets...Oh yeah, speaking of which, the starbase over New Llor is done.

voidstars.png

OOC: Problem is you'll have to negotiate through Sector 3 first, which means either allying with or finding a way round the Rakata and Lopec, especially whichever one of them is the dark blue (Lopec?) and controls the centre of the sector. We have no one getting in our way in Sector 6. While this isn't presenting any difficulties when scouting, its going to put a crimp in any invasion plans later on if any would be invaders have to get through fortifications on the Lines and hostile aliens

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOCWell, my large, which is taking the shortest route possible, is going to be cutting through the narrow band of uncontrolled space in S3 to get to S6. I'm pretty sure the TAP will negotiate with the Lopec to keep that band of space open; that or declare full out war to control it, but Xom has warned me that doing so would result in 'complications'.IC [Location: New Llaf. Identity: Executive Daj]Looking out over the sulfuric clouds, the businessman smiled inwardly as he sipped a drink that he didn't quite know what it was. Apparently it came from the oil extracted out of a sea creature on New Llor. It was something between sweet and bitter, and oddly good. The benefits of alien worlds being colonized, he supposed.He turned away as the blast doors began to close, the vessel moving into the cloud layer. New Llaf was well on the way to becoming a powerful planet; vast geothermal power planets stretched along the southern continent, harnessing the massive power coming from the planet's unstable crust and even beginning to control the volcanic eruptions. Advances in air quality terraforming was turning the planet into a more liveable place by the day, and the scientists were on the verge of harnessing the massive power locked in the planet's atmosphere. Soon the world would become a power to rival Citamgine itself, and he would be the one reaping the profits.He had other problems, though; being a man of his position he had to watch his back often, and after years of doing business, he was beginning to notice something. Shadow organizations were a natural part of government; but he was beginning to notice an operation beyond any simple hidden agency. There was something going on the likes of which he had never seen before; he couldn't take it down, but he knew he had to find some way to use it to his advantage.Which was where his unexpected visitor came in; an asteroid mining ship had found her floating in the second asteroid belt of this system, and the drones followed their programming instructions of saving any drifting personal. Drifting in space always raised suspicions, so she had automatically been given a higher priority and the report found it's way to his desk. He didn't care much at first; she was a captain in the navy, and they could deal with her. But then she coincided with his tracking of this shadow group, and he thought it'd be prudent to take her in. He did, after all, own one of the biggest hospital corps in the Empire, and she was in need of some medical attention. Using some of his tricks he managed to grab her right before a suspicious reclamation order came in to have her transferred to Citamgine.Which was why she was on his vessel; large enough to be comparable to the navy's Homeworld class vessels, it was rather expensive but worth while. From here he had all his resources available, including a state of the art medical lab. It was where she was recovering at; he couldn't let her be in a ground based facility, too much risk this shadow agency would grab her before anyone was the wiser. He wanted to know her connection to the agency.He walked into the med lab, looking at the doctor present. He sighed, handing him a tablet. "It isn't good." He said soberly. "I've managed to get her vitals steady, and she's for all intents and purposes fine in body, but her mind is scrambled. It isn't just oxygen deprivation; I could fix that damage. Judging from her cybernetics, I think someone tried to put too much data into her mind. Even small quantities can be bad for the brain; this much damage means someone tried to fit the amount of, say, a server mainframe.""Can she talk?""Oh, she can talk. She's been gibbering for the last hour. I think she still has her higher brain functions but I can't be sure of anything at this point." The doctor motioned at the door. "You're free to try to get something out of her, but I doubt you're going get anything coherent."The businessman pressed his finger against the door scanner, the seal hissing open and the door sliding back to let him in. The woman was in there, drawing on a pad. He glanced at the pad, seeing something he wasn't quite sure what to think of. It was a flower, but it's petals twisted in all different directions, some of which were impossible in real space. She was madly scribbling grass around it now, the blades bending and weaving in a way that made his eyes ache."Can you tell me your name?" He asked."Which one?" She said in a tone that wasn't quite sane, but not quite insane. "I have a couple.""Your real one would be preferable.""What's real? You live your whole life believing it to be real; but how do you know it's real? How do you know it isn't false, that you aren't you?""Can I have at least one name?""Referon.""Just Referon?""Why does it matter?" It wasn't spoken in annoyance; more like a child who wanted to play. Then she pointed at the picture. "What do you think?"He looked back at the picture, and found that the flower was now surrounded completely by grass, with leaves falling to the ground. The leaves had images on them, patterns that were not random. Studying them he saw they were some sort of alphabet similar to ancient nutea."I think it's nice." The man was slightly annoyed he was making no progress, but he knew he had to take this slow. If this agency had done something to her mind it meant she knew something, something massive. The Natsirt brain was a flexible thing; even damaged like this, her memories, her identity, was locked in there, and with it the knowledge he needed. "Can you tell me what you remember last?""The stars were singing." She erased the picture -it didn't matter; everything on the pad was being sent to a computer to be watched later-, beginning to draw a new one. It looked like space, with the stars in the background. "He was calling to me in my dreams.""He?""You know, him." A planet was beginning to form, violent green storms taking shape. The gas giant Teray. "He was telling me he was alright. He said he'd come for me.""Who is he?"She didn't respond, just continuing to work on the planet, adding more and more detail. Deciding it was enough the man went back to the door, existing the room and looking at the doctor."Give her anything she wants." He said lowly. "She knows something, and I need to know what."He walking out of the room, sighing as he made his way to his quarters. He'd pull up some databases, find out if what she had written on the leaves was anything coherent. Life was certainly going be interesting these coming weeks.

voidstars.png

OOC: I rather like the little side-story you've got going on here, Alex.IC(Sector 6): The Marwolaeth in 6-2 had put a call in for two full wings of its kind to join it in guarding the gateway to the Diemawr home-space. While the Alizarin had assured them that this sector was empty, but the Diemawr were nothing if not cautious, and as they happened to be several things, the seven extra Marwolaeth now flooding into the system were perfectly reasonable. Taking up defensive positions, the two wings of ships waited for either the Alizarin or some unknown race to present themselves.---Meanwhile, with the report of the new sector reaching Diemwnt-Cwn, along with the advice from the Alizarin that the Diemawr "hold the fort", the Lord President ordered the construction of a Coloniser to take 2-29 so that this side of the line would be more secure. He could, of course, have ordered the colonisation of a system on the other side of the line, but with planets on this side still uncolonised, that would be a foolish move.OOC: 12 Marwolaeth, 2 Brawd-dur, 3 Carreg-dur = 11, out of 15 total points if the takeover of Syrrinx space hasn't been fully agreed-upon yet (has it?), throw in 4 for a coloniser and I'm good.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOCWell, my large, which is taking the shortest route possible, is going to be cutting through the narrow band of uncontrolled space in S3 to get to S6. I'm pretty sure the TAP will negotiate with the Lopec to keep that band of space open; that or declare full out war to control it, but Xom has warned me that doing so would result in 'complications'.

Uh... sure, I won't try to stop you...Though, in the future, we could arrange something of course where you are allowed to pass through my space (if I happen to occupy that narrow strip), or you can always take a big shortcut and warp from 3-4 to 3-16, which I think is valid.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

OOC: I think we're done at the Diet of Bivali Mun, with the Treanuans getting a Syrrinx workforce like they wanted. You only get the +1 industry from Alata if you actually hold one of the former Syrrinx planets though. You colonised Ath or Calinar yet?IC: By now the Bringer of Sight had reached 6-41, and was still recording data, beaming it back to the Alizarin homeworlds and the Marwolaeth that had joined them in 6-3. So far attempts at detecting sapient life had come up negative, but extrapolation of gravitic fields suggested they hadn't explored anything like the entire sector, which seemed to be as large as the one they originated in. They continued on their way to where they expected the next Line to be

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Well, seeing as the planets are still inhabited, do we really need to use a Coloniser on them, or do we just need to take control of the planets?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: We would rather simply buy the technology, but such things can be worked out. We will contact you soon.IC: The scientists stepped out of the building onto a sandy shoreline, a thick jungle visible a few miles away. The shore stretched completely up to it, showing the massive tides of Bivali Mun.Several Bivali walked up to them, the crablike aliens clothed in simple robes, with small pieces of stone and jewels strung on from jewelry.One tapped a patch on his neck, and began to speak in broken Natsirt."Welcome to Bivali Mun. If you'll follow us, we'll take you to the nearest city, Tonn Cicay."OOC: Anyone else need an IC?

Edited by Toast of Awesomeness

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC:(General)In the wake of the fall of the Syrrinx Government, and upon hearing their lands were to be partitioned up by alien powers, the Syrrinx reactions were varied, but all characteristic of the race as a whole. Syrrinx were mainly driven by greed; the Republic's Mercantalist policies had forbidden mixing with alien economies. The Republic was gone now, and the Syrrinx saw not cultural invaders, but new markets on which to peddle their wares.IC:(Annihilation)"If we sold the technology we'd go out of business nice and quickly."OOC: All Syrrinx planets are frozen at the state they were before my last industry upgrade, until you claim them.The Diemawr don't have to use colonizers, they can live on Syrrinx worlds nice and dandy. The Alizarin and Treanuans, however, will have to use colonizers to make large oceans, which will also reduce the world's Industry by 2. Alternately, they could just live in the lakes and such(most Syrrinx worlds have lots of large lake systems, similar to the North American Great Lakes)

-Rover

OOC: I see...I'll claim Lianka now then, I can always say they're expanding the waterways as the planet upgrades.I assume the upgrade count gets reset though? I notice Lianka is a forge world, I have to wait the full four weeks for it to become a homeworld, yes? And do I get to keep its satellite detection net?IC: The Alizarin colonists, engineers, scientists, et al were ferried to the newly claimed system in 2-7. The Syrrinx there would show them how the factories worked and, for those too impractical to staff with Alizarin, would work them as well.The planet also underwent a change of name. It was now Celadon-[Pheremone S]-TealIC: "Diemawr, are you receiving us? Because we have news you'll want to hear." The Alizarin asked, unsure of whether the compatibility between their communications and the Diemawr's would hold out this far. They had reached 6-47 and, as their calculations had predicted, had discovered another Line...

7AOYGDJ.jpg