Ninjago Misprint/Prototype

keiththelegokid

Wow ive never seen that before, does it look like the gold was rubbed off it? Or was it like that already??

I don't think the gold was rubbed off. I don't see a lot of scratches on it either.

These types of things are generally not worth that much; maybe $3 each. Non-printed parts are sometimes available directly from Lego via online Pick-A-Brick and the LUGbulk program.

- John

I looked on Brickset and according to them the piece does not exist.

Want to join a Bionicle RP with seasoned RPers, vast amounts of topics to post in, and a Wikia to make it easy to get involved?

Come on over to Gen1RP.  :smilenuju:

But that doesn't mean anything. I can confirm that mainly for ninjago and chima, they sold many unprinted pieces at Legolnad's Pick-A-Brick. And even if we look only at bionicle, what do you think all those tanoka and blackanoka were? Unprinted throwbots disks. It's a cool piece, which is kinda hard to seek out and obtain, but nothing worth something close to the true prototypes.

I saw loads of these in multiple colors at a 'Build your own minifig' table a while ago. It was at a museum thing doing a special LEGO event, I don't know how they got them though.

What state was this in?

But that doesn't mean anything. I can confirm that mainly for ninjago and chima, they sold many unprinted pieces at Legolnad's Pick-A-Brick. And even if we look only at bionicle, what do you think all those tanoka and blackanoka were? Unprinted throwbots disks. It's a cool piece, which is kinda hard to seek out and obtain, but nothing worth something close to the true prototypes.

Can I have a link to were this event was being held?

Want to join a Bionicle RP with seasoned RPers, vast amounts of topics to post in, and a Wikia to make it easy to get involved?

What event? Pick-A-Brick should be at every legoland and even most lego brand stores, but i saw it in legoland Deutschland. And the plain kanoka were given out in 2005 at legoland California  i think.

• Upvote 1

What event? Pick-A-Brick should be at every legoland and even most lego brand stores, but i saw it in legoland Deutschland. And the plain kanoka were given out in 2005 at legoland California  i think.

Do you live in Germany?

Do you live in Germany?

No, Czech Republic, but I was there once and may get in about a year again.