Taria Pakari

Neeeeeeeeeeew comic!

Delivery

That delivery guy looks familiar.

Also, with this comic I have officially made more comics for this series since it returned than before that (not counting the ones Gav made anyway)... so 8 comics before, and 9 comics after the return. Go me?

Also, I've got five PGS slots open now. :v

Edited by Peridot
  • Upvote 2

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

Neeeeeeeeeeew comic!

Delivery

That delivery guy looks familiar.

Also, with this comic I have officially made more comics for this series since it returned than before that (not counting the ones Gav made anyway)... so 8 comics before, and 9 comics after the return. Go me?

Also, I've got five PGS slots open now. :v

So, your name is Terton Trenton...

10/10 IGN NAME OF THE YEAR 2016 GET THIS MAN AN AWARD

• 4 months later...

Those things are adorable looking. I require more dolls in future comics.

I like the shadows in this comic, they work well with anchoring the dolls to the floor. I also liked that motion blur as well, it's very clean looking. I wish I could figure out how to get such clear motion blurs, I always have issues with getting them to look right. 

As usual, your timing in the comic is fantastic. It's hard to explain, it's just that you really know how to nail down the essential panels needed to perfectly convey the emotion of the character in a way that is just humorous. Nicely done as usual.

Edit: I just noticed I missed two comics of yours. 

Delivery: I really like that door panel, it's really, really good. I also found the comic to be entertaining, especially with the delivery person messing up the name, as it seems is a usual occurrence. I'm also biased in that I liked the reference to my own comics, sue me (Don't though, I don't wanna make another lawyer story arc). 

New Body: Very simple joke but also done well. I will agree with my comic self, in that the different kit messes up the look of the comic. I almost feel obligated to insert a Gavla-ism about how a hat is always needed. Nicely done on this comic as well.

Anyway, hopefully this'll be the first of many comics of yours to come, and if so then I look forward to seeing more,

~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png