What happened to Herosector01 ?

Zidonaro

As per the Biosector01 front page

Important Note: The server running BS01 and HS01 is currently experiencing load times that adversely affect the speed of processing. A solution is being developed, but in the meantime for now, HS01 will remain disabled. We apologize for the inconvenience.

So to answer your question Herosector01 is just disabled for the moment, but should be back eventually.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Sorry about that! We're dealing with some server issues and things, and with HF ending and BIONICLE restarting it's easier to keep it offline for the time being to focus on BS01.

Most definitely not forgotten, though. HS01 is my baby. It'll come back on as soon as possible.

• Upvote 3

As soon as Swert and I figure out what we're going to do with the server the site's running on, it's offline to save resources so that BS01 can run more stably now that Bionicle information is popular and getting heavier traffic than it has in several years. Hopefully we'll have the server stuff sorted out in the coming weeks, but certainly will be back before 2015 from what I've talked to Swert about.

• Upvote 5

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.