Official BBC Contest #62: Up Up And Away!

Tufi Piyufi

I was just about to ask the same question as 5's. Though my moc is almost acceptable now, I won't be able to take pictures tonight. Plus, only five or six people have entered.Also, if you extended the deadline, you could put it on the front page.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I know that I may seem a bit impatient, but today is my last day free to enter, so could someone tell me if the 75%-25% rule is number of pieces or size? My entry falls into the guidelines if the former, but I would have to edit for it to apply to the latter...

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

I know that I may seem a bit impatient, but today is my last day free to enter, so could someone tell me if the 75%-25% rule is number of pieces or size? My entry falls into the guidelines if the former, but I would have to edit for it to apply to the latter...

It refers to the number of pieces.

tumblr_mqdlmepiG01rf11n3o1_500.png

Here's number twelve... LO will give the thirteenth. Rather disappointing. Though, I have a feeling that's because it wasn't advertised on the front page. Also, there's the fact that the forums recently came back up. Furthermore, this was hard. But anyways...Entry Name: Green ArrowEntry Pic URL: Over hereTopic URL (if applicable): Here it is

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*