Jahoen Darkhunter

Dalek CAAN

Here's my entry.

Jahoen, Darkhunter

15697508762_4b6bb34d41_n.jpg

Jahoen is a Darkhunter from a Parallel world in which the Toa have been defeated and Makuta reigns.

He was transported to Okoto by the last Toa right before Jahoen could do the final strike, and has been trying to find a way back ever since.

Gallery.

EXTERMINATE!

Could the mods change the title to  Jahoen, Darkhunter BFTGM plz?

Edited by Dalek CAAN
  • Upvote 2

EXTERMINATE!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf 15201987503_1b25d2d5b1_m.jpg  

3DS Friend Code:2578-4213-3661        A link to Goooooomba

Is there a way to get larger images? A lot of the finer detail seems to be missing because I cannot zoom in to appreciate it, especially in the back. I like what I can make out of the leg build and the torso up into the shoulders.

Sure! I was using a phone instead of my 3DS in these pictures so yeah, he originally had a Gear function on his back but I couldn't do a "locking mechanism" so I got rid of it.

EXTERMINATE!

Edited by Dalek CAAN
  • Upvote 1

EXTERMINATE!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf 15201987503_1b25d2d5b1_m.jpg  

I'd say that this is a pretty good entry: he's nice and tall, and he's got posable fingers :D On the other hand however, Jahoen's thighs look a bit puny and small compared to the rest of him. The colour distribution is a little bit off as well- almost his entire upper body is silver, whereas his legs have more of a concentration of dark grey. I'd say the lower arms look a bit messy as well: maybe you could cover that up with Inika shoulder armour? All in all, I'd say this is pretty good, and I'd certainly recommend using this as a starting block for future MOCs! :D

• Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

I'd say that this is a pretty good entry: he's nice and tall, and he's got posable fingers :D On the other hand however, Jahoen's thighs look a bit puny and small compared to the rest of him. The colour distribution is a little bit off as well- almost his entire upper body is silver, whereas his legs have more of a concentration of dark grey. I'd say the lower arms look a bit messy as well: maybe you could cover that up with Inika shoulder armour? All in all, I'd say this is pretty good, and I'd certainly recommend using this as a starting block for future MOCs! :D

Thanks for the complement! :D In what way do the arms look "messy"? I would like to know so I can fix it later, and I couldn't find any silver Inika thigh armor or 4 long CCBS silver plates to put on the legs so I compromised with grey ones and the 3 long ones, I thought that the colors went together well. #posablefingersmasterrace 

Alto Magna, I put up more pictures of his legs and back, you can see the gear function that I mentioned earlier.

:D

EXTERMINATE!

Edited by Dalek CAAN
  • Upvote 1

EXTERMINATE!