Star Wars: Republic Commando Topic

BULiK

I didnt see one so I decided to make one :Pdiscuss the game, and arrange servers & times here!I did not think this is to be discussed in the official star wars topic because this is a specific game and not the entire star wars universe :Pi hope that (if i see enough people who own it) one of us could create a server and post it here. if anybody is opening a server, than try to shoot me a pm and i'll try to meet you in the match.my character name is Max.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Sorry, but the Official Topic does cover all things Star Wars -- from books, movies, action figures, to video games, card games, and so on. If you think this game, specifically, deserves its own topic, you ought to take it up with Than the Moa, as he leads this forum and he can make those types of exceptions. In favor of the official topic, topic locked.