Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Melody - Library

Sepulchral's lapse in attention drew Melody's own, and she grinned at the approaching Sim and Carapace. "N-nice to s-see y-you again," she said to the latter in a low voice, so as to not disrupt the seemingly endless discussion going on nearby.

IC: Canvas - Nynrah

Magnum Opus began to lift Arms into the air, so Canvas simply shrugged and joined him from the other side. Not quite what I had in mind, but whatever gets him to the Infirmary quicker...

IC: Tube - Gym

Tube had no idea what was going on, but the Rahkshi shouting from the top of the big rock thing had to be important.

IC: Tear - Infirmary

Tear awoke to find herself lying in a soft bed, staring at the Infirmary ceiling. Well, where else would I be? Certainly not home...

As she tried to roll to her feet, a soft cry of pain slipped from her lips, and her hand instinctively jumped to the dull, throbbing ache in her chest. She slowly sank back to the bed and closed her eyes again. "W-what...?" she whispered, hoping someone would offer some explanation of the last hour... or was it days?

IC: Sim - Library

"O-oh! Me. I didn't realize... no, I didn't address you. In fact I was debating on whether or not your were too busy for me to."

To Melody, I said, "It's very nice to see you too." I bowed again, for emphasis. Hee.

"I see that you've already managed to build an even larger group." I specifically directed this at Sepulchral.

"And you are? I don't believe I've formally met anyone of the group but Melody here."

IC: Slif - Gym

I worked through three sets of forty, and then moved on to somE PEC-RIPPING ARTAHKA PUSH-UPS. The ground gave me two good grips to hold onto, and I started going at it.

"One, *huff*, two, *huff*, three *huff*, four *huff...."

The pain felt amazing, if at least because I could feel it.

OOC: Artahka push-ups would be the equivalent to our universe's Superman push-ups.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC Spindle

Whatever.

Spindle spat at Sliver and marched off down the hall, before breaking into a mad dash remembering he left Tare at the infirmary.

IC Doubt

Doubt had been on the ground this whole time, and only stood up as Sliver finished her speech. "Oh really! What confidence do we have that you won't tear us apart because we look at you funny?"

He hoped he was loud enough to understand, but he was quivering in his boots at the whole become-the-center-of-attention thing.

IC Grim:

"Because," Grim answered, "As a show of solidarity, She will be facing the same punishment from us as we would hand out to any other student who decides they are not above putting the student body at large in danger."

"This is because despite our standing, we are ultimately responsible for putting forth the best that our Makuta can produce. If we do not hold ourselves to the same, if not higher standards, how can we expect to hold you to them?"

They placed a firm hand on Sliver's shoulder.

"Isn't that right?"

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"Of course," I replied calmly, carefully veiling my disappointment with impassiveness. "It's our job, after all." It wasn't a perfect outcome, but given that any punishments meted out wouldn't be permanently disfiguring, and that I was fully capable of defending myself even if I were to be temporarily stripped of my suit, I was... satisfied. 

A little humiliation wouldn't kill me. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

Thurisaz listened intently to the proclamations of the Prefects. He had to admit, they were doing a pretty good job: what should have been an instance of deplorably dangerous negligence, they were artfully spinning into a demonstration of noble humility and dedication backed with immense power. And he couldn't just let things go so easily for them.

So he summoned beneath him his own pillar platform, from which he could address Sliver and Grim all but eye-to-eye (and, too, be seen from the rest of the Gym as well as they). "This all sounds quite nice - but how do we know you didn't plan it all along?" he inquired of the orating Prefects, more contemplative than accusing. "You might well have calculated to 'accidentally' unleash a demonstration your power, then prove your humble dedication with a token penance, earning fear and respect all at once."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"You think I would deliberately humiliate myself by causing a disaster like this? That I would willingly degrade myself to be punished like some kind of common scum?" I spat, unable to believe that some nobody like this would have the audacity to elevate himself to our level and make such an accusation, "You clearly don't know me very well, then." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Doubt

"Do we need to?"

A platform rose beneath him as he spoke, albeit much slower than the other ones. "The idea that this was set up is slightly stretched, but the fact that a... Rather volatile Rahkshi is now part of this 'police' force is not only unsettling, it's dangerous. And I assume you are as ruthless as you speak of yourself. What assurance, in any way, do we have to know we can trust you?"

IC: Draco - Gym

"You have the Headmaster's assurance. That should be all you need." I say grimly. "If he did not believe us worthy for this task, then why pick us in the first place? He may seem ruthless, but there is a method to his 'madness', if you could call it that. Now this whole situation was a mistake, no matter where you look at it from. We acknowledge that, and we will take appropriate measures to make sure this doesn't happen again." I glare up at Sliver.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Vlad / Mortsia's Dorm

"Er... no... a Skyblaster," Vlad began to explain. "Er... Zer Illusion Rahkshi led a raid on a distant village on zer mainland, unt I led several Rahks to try defend zem. But zey had fought off zer raid by zer time ve got zere, so ve vent around to a bunch of other villages, doink harmless but scary thinks so zat zey vould be prepared for further Rahkshi attacks. Zat vas vhen zer Skyblaster hit me." He hoped Mortsia wouldn't object to that, like some others had. "...I've been tryink to find somevun to help me fix zer cloak," he added, a meek attempt at changing the subject a little before the other Rahk could disapprove.

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

Finding a shaky foundation on the rugged, rocky island of Nynrah was an unlikely occurrence. Even more unlikely was that Gaever and Blue would have chosen one as the site of the forge. "Affirmative, the foundation is solid," Gaever confirmed. "As for mortar... I am not completely aware of the procedure for its fabrication," she admitted. "It may be necessary to consult the school library for this information. Additionally, nourishment might be beneficial to us following the collection of this stone," she added, having noticed by now an exhaustion apparent in both Blue and herself. "Thus, one or more of us should return to the school to collect a suitable instruction, and a supply of food."

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

Sliver's derision did not bother Thurisaz - if anything the ever-present twinkle in his eye grew brighter. "Not really," he admitted dismissively. "I do know publicity stunts, and this resembles one. But if you say it isn't," he concluded with a wry smile, "what reason could anyone have to doubt your word?"

That was all he had to say: his seeds of doubt were sewn. (Not that the prefects hadn't already dropped enough on their own.) Now the astute Turahk allowed his pillar to swiftly descend, and turned to leave the Gym with his entourage. They need not dignify Sliver's punishment with an audience.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Squid

Squid had lain low for a long time. He quietly entered the Library, planning to read by himself like usual. However, he spotted Melody this time. It seemed like she was talking with some other Rahkshi, so this seemed like a good time as any to join the conversation. Squid stood up and walked toward Melody.

"Hi! Long time no see! How are you doing Melody?"

(Sorry for hiatus, had midterms)

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: The entire school did not realise the potential behind infecting Matoran. Your efforts singled you out as resourceful and intelligent. I have already been through this, are your efforts to continue circling this discussion an attempt at dissuading me. Are you trying to lead me round in circles to distract me, or hoping that I will confuse your stubbornness for stupidly? I assure you, neither will work.

The air around Illusive seemed to congeal and stiffen, tell-tale signs of magnetism being used to hold him in place. 

Let me make this simple. Being sapient does not prevent you being subservient. I issue the orders. You follow them. Otherwise things become very unpleasant for you. I strive to be patient but my tolerance for insubordination only goes so far. Now, if you co-operate I can endeavour to make alterations that will be relatively painless for you. If you do not…well a limp would be most realistic if I actually broke one of your legs

IC: Caoutchouc had the right idea…but the wrong choice of target. Flashes of lightning, reptilian tongues of brilliance, spat out from the murk below as fog cloud was changed to thundercloud. But none of these striking whips went anywhere near the Rahkshi in the sky, instead rending at the trees themselves. The lightning was joined by lesser light; wildfires started by the attack. Black and boiling smoke started climbing up to Caoutchouc as Fletch sought to blind him once again…and this time destroying any tracks he might have been following into the bargain, as the wildfires started spreading

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Illusive - Icarax's Office.

I sighed, spiked shoulders slumping. It seemed that even after all the effort I'd put into escaping my past and becoming my own rahk, I was doomed to be nothing more than the headmaster's henchman. 

IC: Vyper - Tower Ruins.

Rolling my eyes, I continued with my descent. It was astounding to me just how many rahks at this school seemed to forget that they were able to fly when they jumped off of things.

IC: Fang - Forest of Kaam

A sharp crack of thunder split the air, and Fang turned his head upwards to look at the oncoming storm. As if it couldn't get any worse...

...except there was no storm. The skies were as clear as ever, apart from a growing pall of smoke lifting from the forest ahead. Fang narrowed his eyes warily. "What is that?" he hissed.

IC: Tube - Gym

Tube watched their Master's display of power and charisma in silent awe that was only broken as the challenge ended and Thurstaz began to leave. Tube jumped to his side and followed eagerly to wherever they might be going next.

Melody, who wasn't aware Squid had even left the Library (this discussion seemed to have gone on for weeks), turned at his cheery greeting and tried to smile. Just as she was about to berate him for interrupting, she realized he was just the Rahk they needed. "Sq-quid, c-can you t-take us t-to that c-classroom you held y-your d-diplomacy c-class in?"

IC: Canvas - Causeway

Though he was injured, Canvas really hoped that Arms would be putting more effort into his flying. Even with Magnum Opus at her side, Canvas wasn't sure if they could get him across the Causeway alone.

Tear could only make out a vague white and purple smear nearby, and she reached out a weak hand toward it. "Nurse?" she asked hesitantly. "C-can you tell me what h-happened?"

OOC: Tear addressing Malattia.

Sepulchral's lapse in attention drew Melody's own, and she grinned at the approaching Sim and Carapace. "N-nice to s-see y-you again," she said to the latter in a low voice, so as to not disrupt the seemingly endless discussion going on nearby.

IC: Carapace/Library

At Melody's response, Carapace waved. Voha also waved a claw at her. Voha really liked seeing all the new Rahkshi.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Xara - Forest of Kaam.

"I think I can hazard a guess," I started running in the direction the noise had come from. 

IC Spindle

Spindle raced too fast. He fell down on his door right outside of the infirmary.

Ow.

Spindle slowly stood, scooting into the infirmary and looking towards Tear.

IC Doubt

The other Rahkshi descended, but Doubt remained. "The last headmaster loved a good display of public torture. So the 'assurance of the headmaster' doesn't lessen my worry. What if his intention is to have you go around and kill anyone too weak to hold off against you?"

"Whether or not that be it, I hope my point is made." Doubt eyed towards Grim as he spoke. "I would rather trust putting my head into this living rock for a day than a group of super-powered potential killers. And I hope nobody else makes the mistake of trusting you also."

His platform began to return to the floor, but his eyes remained locked on the pair until it had settled.

"Then please do go ahead and stick your head in the rock," I replied cordially, "So that these other students no longer have to put up with your rabble-rousing nonsense." 

IC Grim:

"Whether you trust us is ultimately up to you. We will continue to perform our duties with the diligence and fervor expected of us either way."

The platform upon which They and Sliver were atop descended once more.

IC Kat:

My head snapped around at the sound.

"They know we're here. Move fast, we're not losing them!"

I took off on a dead sprint toward the quickly rising smoke.

Stay alive......

IC Xi

Wow. Flying with a sore leg and ash all over your face wasn't fun? Or... More half-flying, not so much...

W H O A

Suddenly, Xi got a burst of energy, his eyes going wide as his pulse increased, and energy surged into his limbs. Wow! the wind was with him, as he soared valiantly through...

Oh, never mind. This was the feeling of going unconscious.

IC: The sensation of having Icarax reform his armour felt curiously like taking a warm bath to Illusive, assuming he had ever experienced a warm bath. The metal was heating up as it was put under the stresses of twisting and warping, but the Makuta seemed true to his word and it never rose to levels that would, say, sear or char. 

Once the process was over, and Illusive began to quickly cool, the changes became apparent. Minimal though they had been, it created a definite change in how he stood, making him more hunched and curled. Smaller, in other words, and less noticeable. A little something to make him more suited to creeping about with no-one paying him any mind.

Pigmentation alterations will have to be your doing, though I understand paints and inks are not hard for your students to acquire

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Illusive - Icarax's Office.

I nodded, having changed my colours not so long ago. So which students are missing, and how do you expect me to find them? I finally asked, once I'd finished examining my new appearance.

IC: Fang - Forest of Kaam

The others bolted ahead, apparently drawn by the hazardous fire storm. Fang took this opportunity to lag behind, as their quick pace already had him gasping for breath. Why must they always run towards the danger?

Despite the lurking ache in her chest, Tear curled up in fright as something crashed outside the Infirmary doors. But when she mustered up the courage to peer out, she saw it was only Spindle and relaxed. "Oh, it's y-you," she sighed. "A-are you alright?"

IC: Canvas - Causeway

The trio dropped as Arms suddenly fell limp, and Canvas struggled to lift him again before they hit the rocks below. "Karz..." she groaned. This is just getting better and better.

IC--Magnum Opus--Causeway

Magnum Opus grunted with exertion as Arms suddenly went completely limp. "Let me know...if you need to stop and rest," he hissed to Canvas across the inert form dangling between them. He considered a moment as they struggled with the unconscious Rahkshi. There must be some way to make this easier...

"You said the Cauldron...was stocked with materials," he gasped. "Think we could...rig up a stretcher or something?" 

IC--Sepulchral--Library

"My name is Sepulchral," he replied, doing his best to act as if he hadn't just embarrassed himself. "Pleased to meet you."

IC--Nyarl--Library

After a few minutes, Nyarl found Tesla several shelves over, looking rather pleased with herself. Well, at least one of us has found something, he reflected, trying not to be too quiet as he slid over to her.

IC--Kaboom--Gym

"Yes, well, I guess that's why we marginally-sane people need to stick together," Kaboom nodded. He prayed that wasn't too strong a hint, but managed to keep his casual grin in place.

IC--Beat--Gym/Halls

Beat groaned as a debate, of all things, started up between several of the other Rahkshi, one of whom had apparently been behind the cyclone. And she was supposed to be some kind of enforcer, too. Beat turned on the spot and left the gym the moment she caught the gist of the argument. Apparently, she wasn't the only one who had some doubts about the Makuta...but she had no idea what to do about it.   

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

Though the rain of debris had ended, Shrapnel remained on the floor. Now that the adrenaline was wearing off, she realized how badly her arms and shoulders ached from straining against the cyclone, and her spot on the ground suddenly felt very comfortable...

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Canvas shifted Arms' deadweight to chance a quick look back towards the Cauldron's fall. "No point," she snapped. "...faster to just... get to the school."

She wasn't going to drag this guy all the way down to the Cauldron just to drag him and a stretcher back to the Infirmary. Despite how much she regretted shouting at him earlier, after all the trouble he'd put her through, the temptation to just drop him was getting stronger.

Spindle's attempts to hide the massive stone panel only made it more obvious to Tear. She frowned as she gave a hesitant, "...I'm f-fine. Are y-you sure you're okay?"

IC Spindle

"Yes" He said "Although there was quite the riot in the gym. Icarax chose a bunch of klutzes to act as his personal police, and I did a quick test to make sure they were as dumb as they sounded."

He sighed, leaning against the wall. "Personally, I wouldn't worry about them too much. They're just asking to get watched."

IC Xi

"Hollow, you don't understand," Xi persisted. "Going off to this school is, is suicide! You'll get killed! I don't want to lose you-"

The larger Rahkshi grunted angrily back. "It's my decision. Besides, father told me to go. I don't have any other choice. But for your word, I'll be careful, if it makes you happy. Maybe one day I'll meet you there, aye? Haha."

And Hollow took off into flight mode, dipping down towards the shimmering water and questioning whether or not he should have told Xi he was going.

"P-p-p-police?!" Tear stammered frantically. Just the thought of it seemed to terrify her. She curled up again, and fearful tears came to her eyes. What if they find out who I am... or who Mother is? I can't hide from them forever.

IC: Liar - Hallways

IC: Mu (Hallways)

Liberal use of Mu's somewhat underdeveloped Shapeshifting powers was all that saved him from receiving a faceful of floor. Slithering out from underneath Liar, Mu stood back up again, rubbing his jaw. 

"Ow."

IC: Malady (Cauldron)

Digging through crates of random detritus in search of a new Rhotuka launcher is really exciting, I must say. 

Like, really exciting.

It's quite possibly the meaning of life, that's how interesting it is.

I do love sarcasm.

OOC: Malady OFI in the Cauldron.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Sim - Library

"A pleasure." I offered my hand for a shake.

IC: Fate - Infirmary >> Memorial Grounds

Clattering out the door and through the hallways, I kept moving at a speedy pace. That had taken longer than planned. The nurse has far too much work on her hands, and could barely carry a conversation, let alone approve exhuming a body for study and dissection. It didn't matter though, as long what needs to be done is done. Brooding on the poor underemployment situation, I finally reach the memorial grounds.

It was a... melancholy sight to say the least.

"...I am sorry. But I have need of you."

I knelt down at the most recently disturbed soil, and sat silently for a moment.

I finally speak in a quiet tone, "Destiny has lain you to rest, and before me. Thank you."

I bury one hand into the soil, and immediately feel the ground churning. It parts with ease, spreading like putty. In a matter of moments, I feel cold, pitted metal.

IC: ??? - Ruins

They stood right back up. Their legs felt strange. Bad. But not too bad. 

OOC: And... I'm back. Will post as Venom and Torc later.

IC: Liar - Hallways

Pushing himself up off of the floor and back onto his feet, Liar began shifting his weight from side to side as he raised his arms out in front of his chest.

"Come on now, squirt," he said, taunting the smaller Rahkshi mostly out of boredom. "Don't tell me you're giving up already. You haven't even given me enough reason to pull my real weapons out yet."

IC: Rail - Dorm

Stepping inside his room, he immediately moved towards his desk before pulling out a large stack of paper and a writing implement and began to go to work.

It was clear to him now that he was going to have to start stepping up his game if he was to truly change things at Corpus Rahkshi, but even he couldn't be everywhere at once. No, what he needed now was more eyes remaining vigilant throughout the building and across school grounds, more Rahkshi to potentially take up his cause, and he knew that the only reason why students would even consider doing so was if they themselves had a reason to feel threatened.

So he decided that it was about time that he gave them one.

Many hours passed before he was done, the pages each now containing a fair amount of text as he finished the last one and placed it at the top of the pile. It would take even longer to properly position them around the building in order for others to see them, but he pushed the thought out of his mind for the moment as he turned his attention to the pile of severed Rahkshi parts strewn about his room. Locating the fingers he had looted in the aftermath of Zex's punishment, he drew one of his knives before using the weapon to pierce holes into the thickest digits available, only to produce a small spool of wire he had obtained back at The Cauldron in order to start threading it through the severed appendages. Tying the finished product around his neck as he kicked everything else beneath his bed, he scooped up the rest of his handiwork before exiting back out into the hallway, taking the time to slap one of the pages up against the outside of his door as he prepared to depart.

You brought this upon yourself.

Stepping away from his room before making his way through the dorms, the text suddenly became visible, along with a small sketch of another Rahkshi. What would really catch people's interests, however, was what exactly had been written to accompany it.

Wanted

Name: Illusive

Variation: Unknown

Description: Last seen painted in the colors of an Illusion Rahkshi, but that may no longer be the case. Highly intelligent, and believed to possibly be mute.

Crimes: Four counts of kidnapping Matoran with the intent of releasing them inside the school, one count of assaulting Phantom-on-the-Water before its destruction, and several counts of murdering nearby villagers (all confirmed); may also pose a potential threat to the student body at large

Contact Rail immediately if you believe you may have any information concerning his current whereabouts.

By the end of the day, he'd have copies dispersed throughout every hallway in the building, outside every room that recieved a considerable amount of foot traffic, and would even attach some to the Porters if it meant that people would notice them. Either way, his quarry's days of hiding were now officially numbered.

Your move, Karz-Head.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

The thought didn't encourage Tear much. A dull student endowed with power from Icarax could be just as dangerous as an intelligent one, perhaps even more so. She started pushing her way out of bed, despite the pain. "I...I h-have to go," she stammered weakly.

Well, the landing was anything but graceful, but they made it. Canvas staggered under "Arms'" weight and desperately tried to right herself before she injured him further. "Alright... to the Infirmary," she gasped.

"Alright, let's get this over with," I stepped off the platform as it melted back into the floor, "I'm ready and willing to accept my punishment, whatever it may be." 

IC Xi

Suddenly, he was standing on the bloodied, stormy shore of Phantom-on-the-water. Everywhere, Matoran corpses lay strewn apart, squishing under his feet in the most nauseating way. In the center of the chaos, as smoke rose from the water itself, stood Hallow, beaten and bruised.

Close to him floated a vulgar abomination, looking half like a Rahkshi and half like an insect, with blood drooling from its mouth. It turned, spitting out a Matoran mask and grinning maniacally at the white Rahkshi which dared to stop it.

Hollow raised his hand towards Xi, as he ran towards him. "No. You were never strong enough. Stay back, and let me finish this the way I had always dreamed."

In his hands was a silver stick, which changed to a scythe, then a sword, then a spear, and it continued on and on. "No" Xi rasped out in tears. "I can't let you do this." It CAN'T HAPPEN, HOLLOW! PLEASE!!"

The limp and boring four-armed form of Xi stirred suddenly. "IT CAN'T HAPPEN!!!" Instantly one of his daggers was out of its sheath, and flung down the doorway into the halls. He started shaking, as a tear or two ran down his cheek. "wh..."

His bloodshot eyes gazed up at Canvas. "Where am I?"

IC: Shield

As I followed behind the others, I began to think.

Shieeellddd.....hehehe.....

I thought I told you to leave!

W-w-who is t-this, fair companion?

Ooooh, who's the new guy? He's pretty handsome, actually.

Begone, w-w-witch, you are not welcome here!

What he said. I don't need you right now.

Oh but I think you do. You see, I do know this guy is, and as I recall, you two were....good friends, let's say.

If I could blush in my mind I did.

W-w-what? T-that's proposterous, y-y-you are a lying t-temptress.

You know what else is proposterous? The fact you're actively helping the people who killed him.

What?

You don't seriously think he died just because of those pebbles that hit him, do you? You of all people should know he was stronger than that. Maybe that's why your feelings are so strong for him. Heheh.

Root's voice had gone silent. 

So what did kill him?
That Turahk over there, she used to have cool tattoos. Don't you think it was a little suspicious that Root had magically got a nasty cut on his torso when you were imprisoned with him?

She...she didn't kill him....she wouldn't do that....Kat's nice. 

Oh how you sound like your adorable old self when you're self doubting. But think about it. Why else would she take you along on this little trip of hers? She's feeling guilty.

I began to breathe a little more heavily.

That's right Shield. Kat killed your little man crush. And I imagine that soon enough, she'll kill you too, to try and get rid of her guilt. 

You're lying! You're a lying !

You have picked up quite a little potty mouth, haven't you? You know what, to keep you in check, I'm going to make sure you do get your revenge on Kat and her gang.

I heard what seemed to be a dagger being drawn, and Root screaming in pain, with Deceit laughing in the background.

You're lucky I'm a good shot. Next time you speak to me like that, I'm aiming for his head.

Y-you....I'm going to kill you.

Deceit laughed again. 

Oh little Shield....that's an empty threat and you know it. The only way to kill me...is to kill yourself.

Another scream came from Root as I can only imagine Deceit striking him again.

Now you're going to get revenge on that fear rahk, aren't you?

I...

Aren't you, Shield?

Y-yes.

Good.

As I followed the others, a small tear went down my eye.