Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: One of the most prominent missing is a chain lightning variant named Xara, said Icarax, According to Tridax's notes she was an extremely competent fighter, a promising warrior for the Brotherhood's ranks. And yet there seems to be no trace of her. I would know what has become of her. To find her? Watch and listen amongst crowds. Make people come to you by offering rewards for information. If the trail leads off-campus use infected Matoran as your agents. I will help you where I can but the task is yours.

OOC: I'll get something for Hoto and Johmak up for you, Click, once I actually figure out something to do with them  :notsure:

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Illusive - Icarax's Office.

Xara? I know of her. Come to think of it, Icarax was right. I hadn't seen anything of her in quite some time. I couldn't help but begin to wonder how many other students had simply vanished without anyone even realising it. But with Phantom-on-the-Water destroyed, acquiring new Matoran isn't going to be easy. I have only one left, but there are many among the student body who seek to free or kill infected Matoran on sight, rather than allow them to continue being slaves.

They... sympathise... with the villagers.

Edited by Shadow Nato

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Canvas - Causeway

Canvas couldn't help it. When an unconscious, four-armed Rahkshi suddenly wakes up and flails around in your arm, and then draws a Karzin' knife, she wanted to get as far away as possible. So, she dropped him and staggered back. "Wha...?" she gasped.

IC: Liar - Hallways

Having some difficulty trying to take his oponent seriously, Liar used his powers to quickly dodge out of the way at the last possible second, only to extend his leg in an attempt to trip up the smaller Rahkshi.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Canvas didn't respond for a moment as she regained both her breath and her dignity. "Well, you passed out, forcing Magnum Opus and I to carry your heavy carapace all the way across the Causeway!" she snapped. "So let's get you to Palma before you start throwing knives around again."

IC Caoutchouc / Forest of Kaam (Airspace)

This wasn't going quite as he had anticipated. The billowing smoke and nigh to threat of the fire proof of that. Luckily, the smoke and flames were a double edged sword (or arrow, more accurately). Fletch was a weather control rahkshi, unless they had some sort of gizmo up his sleeve, they would be just as blinded as he was. Still having some sense of direction, he reversed his position and began to speed out of the center of the plume, hopefully carrying him away from Fletch and closer to the others, regrouping was priority number one..

...but close to it

IC: Shock - Courtyard

I land in the courtyard, and approach the small headstone, with the name Nightmare engraved in it. "Hey there, old buddy old pal. Long day, huh? Yeah, it's been hard to keep busy, without evil goals and schemes. Ah, the good ol' days." No response. This is karzin stupid. What's the point? He's gone, and nothing could change that. I should... Use... The body to create a weapon... No, that would be an atrocity.... But this got me thinking. What if I could create some special weapon as a memorial, as well as something to defeat my enemies... With Nightmare. Maybe. I'll do some research. I turn around, and head to the library.

IC: Vitesse - Halls

No response. "Hey. Could I ask what exactly you are up to?" I ask Fountain, hiding my slight annoyance. Normally I'm not like this, but getting sucked into a cyclone really ruins your day.

OOC: Others later. Shock OFI and Vitesse interacting with Fountain.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Fate - Courtyard

I didn't want to damage the armor, so from this point on I dug without the aid of my molecular disruption. Digging just a bit farther, I exposed the face of the corpse.

Cold, empty eye-slots stared up at me. The void was in this rahk's eyes, that lifeless place that the souls of rahkshi and makuta go to when our time is done in this life. Whoever this rahk was, I wondered if they still had any form of consciousness, on some plane of existence beyond ours. And I wondered, if that were the case, were they aware of me digging up their body?

My hand stilled when another Rahk had entered the courtyard, apparently to pay their respects, but they started to leave rather quickly. I continued exhuming the body.

IC Xi

"Throwing-"

Xi looked beaten. He had allowed himself to go unconscious when he could clearly have at least tried. And now he could just stagger there.

"I..." He turned away in shame. "I can make it there myself now. Th.. Thank you..." He got up awkwardly and began staggering into the building, trying to stop from crying.

OOC: Oops, I can't believe i missed that post. Sorry.

IC Fountain

Fountain turned to look at the newcomer. He waited a couple seconds until the hall was clear, then darted his head around nervously. "I don't have much time to talk" he said, his voice shaking nervously. "dd-d-did you hear what that mind-reading Rahk said to me? The one in the police group? Ohh, they're coming for me, I know it..."

Fountain backed up suddenly. "You're not one of them, are you?!"

IC: Then I suggest you start by finding out what you can about those groups, the Makuta suggested, If they have delusions of equality about the Matoran then they may have decided to eliminate Xara as some token gesture. A slender lead, I accept, but a place to start

IC: No arrows chased Caoutchouc from the forest below. Nor any errant and aggressive weather patterns. Fletch was apparently allowing him to leave in peace. For all Johmak had bigged the Hand up as sociopaths, they apparently had some limits

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Illusive - Icarax's Office.

Very well, I straightened, Am I free to go?

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Oh no. She did it again. Canvas sighed and ran forward, pushing past a blue Rahkshi who seemed to be just getting in the way of the doors. She nudged herself under "Arms'" right pair of arms in an attempt to prop him up. "I'm going to help you to the Infirmary," she said, perhaps a bit more forcefully than she meant to.

IC Xi

"Bu-"

Yeah, there was no stopping her. Not in this condition, anyways. "Welcome to Corpus." He said to the Rahk who landed behind him. "Try not to go unconscious over the large piles of stone."

He snatched his knife up as he went by it and slid it into his sheath. Now, don't you dare touch it unless your life depends on it.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Fortunately, "Arms" didn't seem to be in any state to argue.

Unfortunately, it seemed someone else was going to delay their arrival further. "If you couldn't tell, kid, we're a little busy here. Medical emergency and all that. Just... ah... here, go down this hall and take a left. I'm sure someone in the Refectory would be happy to show you around. Follow the smell of rotting meat."

IC Xi

"Okay, hold up." Xi dug his foot into the floor, temporarily stopping him.

"Would you please not follow us right now?" Xi said towards Blue, trying his best to act annoyed although he was more dreading what Hollow might do to them if they ran across him. "We're not exactly a tour group."

OOC: Hmmm... Didn't think that Liar gave Mu enough time to do that in his last post, but I guess I can roll with it.

IC: Liar - Hallways

Cursing as the smaller Rahkshi lashed out towards his knee, he felt the force of the blow push his leg backwards across the floor, causing him to simultaneously lose his balance in the process. Before he was about to land square on his face, however, he quickly caught himself and, after some quick manuevering on his part, spun himself around in a manner that would allow him to trip up his opponent from behind as he attempted to return to his feet.

IC: Rail - Hallways

Grimacing as he positioned the last of his wanted posters up against a nearby door, he began to stalk off, keeping an eye out for any signs of trouble as he did so.

IC: Venom - Forest

Awaking from her slumber, the Rahkshi of Anger crawled out of her makeshift shelter before deciding to take off towards The Cauldron.

She had thought long and hard about what her brother had said, and although some of his words stuck with her, she still felt that he didn't have the right to exile her from the school. Sure, she had to do what was necessary in order to maintain her cover, and almost all of it was horrible, but if she was to have any chance at salvaging her life from the mess it had become, she would first need to prove to herself that she was actually capable of doing so.

And like it or not, that meant she needed to be in a position where she could freely interact with the other students.

As far as Rail was concerned, he would never see her again, but not for the reason he had expected; she had no intention of bringing that Rahkshi back to Corpus with her. Instead, another would return in her place, one free from her Makuta, and able to venture off wherever she desired when the time eventually came for her to leave. In truth, this would be Venom's final journey, her swan song, as some may call it, and yet it doubled as a path towards a new beginning as well.

For the first time in a long while, there was actually a future for her to look forward to, and she had absolutely no intention of letting it slip through her grasp again, no matter how many obstacles she would be required to overcome in order to make it a reality.

IC: Torc - Dorms

Eventually finding himself in an otherwise empty dorm wing, he picked an open room before entering it, taking the time to push his bike through the doorway as well. Feeling that The Hog was safe enough here without his presence, he then stepped back into the hallway before locking the door behind him, intent on spending some time exploring the rest of the building while possibly mingling with some of his peers in the process.

OOC: Rail and Torc open for interaction. Say goodbye to Venom, folks; I'll get around to rewriting her profile when I can.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Vitesse - Halls

Well, that was a sudden change of pace. "Uh... That would be a no. Who even is in the police force?" I ask, intrigued.

IC: Draco - Gym

I ponder for a moment. "We could make the punishment another message. Like how we are here to serve as well as protect the student body. Maybe we should have you serve the gruel at the Refectory... That's just my two widgets, though." It's not likely that idea will stick...

IC: Malattia - Infirmary

I had been dozing off, when I hear Teer talking to someone else. Shaking myself awake, I look at who it wa- Oh. Well, this is awkward. Why was he so interested in Tear? Literally, no matter what we said, he would still follow us. "uh... Hello." I say, somewhat awkwardly.

IC: Leviathan - School Roof

I land on the outside of the school, out of view of anyone. Looking around, I force my feet to become thinner and shorter, like a normal Rahkshi's feet. Satisfied, I fly up to the roof, and I scurried over to a corner in a strange manner, almost nervously, zigzagging back and forth, leaving footprints of a smaller Rahkshi behind me in the dust. I arrive, and ever so gently, remove the head of Spezia from my casing. I place it down, and close up, before grabbing my jar and brush. Opening the jar, I dip my brush in, and begin to paint words, shakily- but this was on purpose. After a few moments, I step back. The words read:

The beast is unchained. Woe to all.

Personally, I felt like that was dramatic... Exactly like I wanted it. While I had no interest in theatrics, this crime scene showed someone other than me. I screwed the lid back on, and revert to flight mode, flying back to my cave. Onthe way, I drop the jar, to get rid of the evidence.

OOC: Others later.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Fate - Courtyard

This was interesting. The body here showed some minor mutations in the Rahkshi suit, more than likely due to it being created from a new breed kraata. The shape of the armor was rounded, almost soft in appearance. Evidence of the organic extensions also being larger and more dense was also prevalent. Before now I wasn't even aware a Rahkshi could be this... rotund? Large? I wasn't sure what word to use here, but neither of those seemed to fit. The body wasn't that large, just somewhat different from the norm.

Yellow and red streaks and patches covered the armor, obviously painted. The base colors of green and yellow shone from underneath the corroding paint, but were also clearly beginning to pit and rust. This was an Ice Resistance Rahk. I'd always thought it odd that the variations included Ice resistance and fire resistance, rather than the base elements of fire and ice. 

So far all that was exposed was the head and upper torso, including the shoulders. Prying away from my observations, I continued the excavation. My powers turned off and on, alternating when I knew there was no body in the way and when I needed to perform more delicate work. And during all of this, I still felt the dead eyes staring into me.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

Canvas was just tired of all these interruptions. She just wanted to get "Arms" to the Infirmary so Palma could patch him up, and then they could get back to the Fellowship. If this guy wasn't actively standing in their way, it would be much easier to ignore him. "Where do you think?" she said just to satisfy him. "We're going to the Infirmary."

IC: Sliver - Gym.

That's it? I blinked a few times, unsure if this was a joke. "Um... very well... if that's what you think is best..." 

"I'm fully capable of putting my weapons away in my own dorm, thank you," I replied, ignoring the outstretched hand. My bow may have been destroyed, but my remaining arrows were from home as well. I had no intention of leaving them in the hands of this lot. And that went double for the twilight blade I'd looted from Phantom-on-the-Water. 

"Ugh, fine," I pulled the quiver and sword off my back, and handed them over, "I'd better get those back in the same condition, or someone's going to wind up in the middle of my next cyclone." 

IC--Sepulchral--Library

"Oh, the pleasure's mine," Sepulchral grinned, briefly grasping the proffered hand. "The more the merrier, after all."

IC--Magnum Opus--Halls

Magnum Opus barely managed to keep from rolling his eyes. The last half hour or so had already been rather unpleasant, given Arms' erratic behavior and bouts of unconsciousness (not that he was about to complain--after all, he had volunteered for this, and Canvas had been willing to help him in return), but this new guy was getting on his nerves...and not even seeming to realize it, to boot. "Look," he said firmly, turning to face the newcomer, "you seem like you might be new here, but this should still be pretty obvious. This is not a joke, or a game. This Rahkshi is seriously ill; we need to get him to the Infirmary as soon as possible. Do you really want to answer for what might happen if you keep us from getting there?" His free hand instinctively strayed near his glaive, but did not touch it.   

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Blue {Hallways to Courtyard}

Blue acted a little surprised. "Jeez, just wanted to know where you were going," he muttered. He walked away to explore the school on his own. Soon, he came to a door that led to the courtyard and he stepped out to rest on the cool grass.

OOC: Blue open for interaction

blueanimation.gif

OOC

Oh look, a newcomer. Better try and show 'em the ropes, I guess.

IC-Arsenal (Courtyard)

Arsenal was taking a wander around the courtyard, as he needed some fresh air from the cyclone that went down a while ago. Whilst lost in his thoughts, he noticed a blue Rahkshi sitting on the grass, which he had never seen before. Trying his best not to intimidate him, Arsenal walked up to the mysterious Rahkshi. "Hey," He said. "You're new to Corpus, right?"

OOC again

Arsenal Interacting with Blue. Others will come later, once I figure out who's still interacting with them.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Tear - Infirmary

That voice... Tear suddenly stopped on her way to the door, but didn't dare turn around. She's... here...

Canvas glared at Magnum Opus with mixed annoyance and appreciation. "Probably a little harsher than I intended, but at least he's gone. Now come on!" She shoved "Arms" forward towards the Infirmary, eager to get all of this over with.

IC Xi

The shove nearly knocked him flat on his face, but he was soon at a quick and steady pace with the other Rahkshi.

And at the worst possible time, he suddenly realized the awkwardness of this situation and the ones from earlier, forcing him into a cold sweat. But he could see the infirmary up ahead. Just hold out a little while...

IC Hollow

Alas, it was not Xi's destiny to be free from unfortunate circumstances - not for even the next five minutes - as Hollow was still sitting in the infirmary, fantasizing happily to himself about impossible physical feats which he could never perform. But as soon as Xi and Canvas stepped into the doorway, things took a drastic turn.

For half a second both Xi and Hollow froze in shock, wide-eyed at each other. Then with a weak, indistinguishable cry of some sort, Hollow bolted from his seated position right past Tear, ripping Xi from however Canvas was holding him. "Xi! are you- you-"

Xi had fallen unconscious from the shock. Hollow suddenly seemed to be a different person, eyes bolting towards Canvas, his hand clenching the air, His form hunching slightly, and his spines standing on end. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!" He thundered, his head quivering slightly as he wondered just how he would dismember this Rahkshi.

IC--Magnum Opus--Halls/Infirmary

"Well, I can always track him down and apologize later," he shrugged as they stepped into the infirmary. "Right now, the important thing--"

Just then, they were accosted for the second time in as many minutes--only this time was very deliberate. Magnum Opus had no clue who this psychopath was, but his whole attitude screamed violence. The artist swiftly whipped his glaive in front of the maniac's face; unless he was blind or something the strobing lightning pattern should get his attention. "Simmer down, friend," he said, in a low voice that wasn't quite a growl, as he drew his weapon back closer to himself. "That student needs medical attention, and you're not helping."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Canvas - Infirmary

As soon as Canvas recognized the Rahkshi in the Infirmary, she knew they were in trouble. She tried to step back into the hall, but it was too late. He had seen her. And he had the nerve to accuse her of hurting "Arms"... or "Xi", I guess... after she had carried him all this way!

Canvas was torn between cowering before his rage and whipping out her staff to teach him a lesson. But... Melody wouldn't like that, would she? Instead, Canvas took a deep breath and tried to stay calm. The truth would be best, after all. She stepped forward and put a hand out to lower Magnum Opus' weapon. "He was exploring the ruins on Nynrah," she explained stoically, "and he fell, hurting his leg and possibly banging his head. Magnum Opus here, and I did all we could to get him here so he could get better."

It wasn't my fault. Or... or was it? If I hadn't snuck up on him... if I hadn't been in such a hurry... maybe we wouldn't even be here.