Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Vaalku

"I've changed my mind." He slid off the head of the bed and clumsily righted himself. "I'm leaving."

"I did speak to you before. And you, in your usual acidic bitterness, decided it was better to keep unfortunate ties than to break connections. I tried to forgive you in my mind for what you did, but you wouldn't let me, because why? you speak of growing up in a world where everyone in the same building as you wants you dead, to take life seriously when you're dead to everyone but a selfish toddler with tiger stripes."

"Stop playing victim, Exxan." He hopped to the doorway, looking back before he exited. "I made it this far by insulting everyone's faces and getting the tar beaten out of me, not hiding because a plasma Rahkshi was better than me."

IC: Exxan - Infirmary. 

I blinked, the sheer amount of stupidity spewing from Vaalku's mouth rendering me momentarily voiceless. There wasn't even any point in responding to his inane arguments at this point. He was utterly deluded, misremembering and twisting events into some convoluted self-serving narrative where he was somehow the hero, instead of the minor nuisance he was. 

I was done with pitying him.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC: Palma

"That is quite enough." Now visibly irritated, Palma grabbed Vaalku by the arm and - twisting it just slightly in a way precisely undamaging yet inescapable - decisively ejected him from the Infirmary before anything more could be added to the dispute. "Next time I will take action more quickly."

Now, finally, she could return to Exxan - though any hopes he had of being free of blame were soon dispelled. "I'm disappointed in you too." She set about examining his back, even so. "You should know better than to provoke or engage him, at least in here."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Exxan - Infirmary.

"Sorry," I replied uncertainly, "It... it's been a bit of a rough day..."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Melody - Hallways

"Y-you want t-to stop the f-fighting in the school t-too?"

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear had slipped away while the others were talking. Whether or not they wanted to help her, she was a danger to everyone around her. Was Fate her only option?

IC: Garrotte - Gym

She emerged from the Armory brandishing a brand new blade... that looked an awful lot like her last one. "Much better."

IC: Vyper - Gym.

I paced, barely acknowledging the ongoing fights, or the other rahks around me. I wasn't particularly disappointed about my decision to quit the fight, but the events leading up to that had revealed a vexing truth. 

I'd come to Corpus Rahkshi to learn, to heighten my skills and enhance my talents. Mother had seemed to confident that this was a place that could offer me everything I'd possibly need, and yet, brutal prefects enforced the will of an ignorant Makuta, who punished murderers instead of rewarding them for weeding out the weak.

How was I supposed to become a better killer if killing someone would just get me killed? 

Unless, of course, I stopped pacing so suddenly I almost tripped myself, I don't get caught. 

IC Vaalku

About to step out the door, he was suddenly caught up and flung out. It didn't matter. He had said what was due, and his long career of mayhem at Corpus was nearing a close. Getting up clumsily off the ground, he glared back inside without peeking in. Exxan still sat in the chair, muttering some excuse for blaming Vaalku and then continuing to argue with him.

It's almost over. Soon enough, too. My biggest question is will he be rid of me, or I of him?

He hobbled along the hallways, eventually passing the gym, sneering in disgust.

IC Grim:

"If you are so intent on teaching your siblings a lesson, I suggest you take it to the Gym where it belongs. I don't know or care how things worked under your Makuta, but here in the halls of Corpus, the punishments for taking the life of a student are.... Severe."

Their staff flicked out casually, ready for what seemed an inevitable fight.

IC Diode:

Karz, there weren't any openings with this guy!

I withdrew, raising my guard.

IC: Omicron

Omicron glared at Grim for a moment, before huffing. "Then I guess I'll have to take my business elsewhere. Come along, brother." Omicron then started walking out of the school, through the main entrance, dragging Epsilon with her.

IC: Dormirahk

"As do I."

IC: Epsilon - Reluctantly following

I stumbled forward, before literally being dragged to the ground by Omicron.

"Just....make it quick." I said, being pulled along by my sister.

IC: Paladin - Fighting

I stepped forward, and attempted to slam the runt in the face with my shield.

Edited by QuIn

IC: Helkyrie

Helkyrie poured the both of them a cup of tea, then handed one to Lucid. "Drink carefully, it's very hot."

IC: Omicron

"Alright, brother dear, I'm going to need you to follow me through the causeway. If you deviate, I will bring you a world of hurt. Do you understand?" Omicron looked down at her now pathetic brother with distaste.

IC: Mu (Hallways->Refectory->Main Entrance)

Mu got up from where he had been slumped by the wall for the past few days, shaking his head somewhat groggily. His recent memories were entirely gone, vanished into thin air. Dusting himself off, he began to head for the Refectory- he was starving, having not eaten in far, far too long.

As he ate, sitting quietly in a corner, he became aware of two things.

Firstly, the Refectory slop was actually quite edible, despite what he had heard from other students.

And secondly, that a particular Rahkshi invoking the name of Omega had turned up, very distinctively covered in red and black spikes.

Following this line of investigation- after all, his dear brother may have been dead, but Mu could not stand by and let anyone unworthy stand for his memory- the diminutive Rahkshi made a beeline for the entrance of the school, where some of the other students in the Refectory said they had seen them go.

As Mu arrived, he spotted Eps- seemingly immediately, his blood began to boil- as well as this other, mysterious Rahkshi, seemingly attempting to beat Eps to a pulp.

"Hey!" Mu yelled, scrambling into flight mode as Eps and the stranger began to head off across the Causeway. "Who are you, and what the karz are you doing talking about my brother?!"

IC: Malady (Hallways)

I stepped out of the Infirmary after what seemed like months, though it could only have been less than five minutes- the idiot masochist had been dealt with, and therefore, I was on my way back to my room to collect my weapons; in the Library, I would have been able to dispatch the pair of obnoxious ##### long before the Prefect- Recherche?- arrived to spoil my fun.

I slip my sword into its scabbard on my back and grab my rhotuka launcher- I must get this integrated into my arm at some point, I think to myself as I leave my room, heading vaguely in the direction of the Gym, in search of someone to spar against.

OOC: Malady OFI in the Gym or hallways.

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Epsilon - Interrupted

I looked back to see....Mu? He hadn't been around for a while, I'd assumed he'd left.

"Mu....please.....just go. This doesn't concern you." It took all I had in me to not beg him to help me leave, but I didn't want to him to get hurt.

Edited by QuIn

IC: Vyper - Gym. 

If Corpus Rahkshi wasn't going to give me the skills and training I needed, I was just going to have to take them for myself. Gathering up my remaining belongings, I set off for the exit. Infirmary first, and then... I smiled, ...and then, I hunt. 

IC: Fate - Infirmary -> Dorms

Layed out across the cart were the many pieces of the suit. Organic pieces pickled and jarred, mechanical pieces polished, cleaned, and sorted neatly. Among the pieces were the prototype chargers from my earlier experimentation, as their functionality had been deemed different from my previous assumptions. I would find use for them later.

Without saying a word, I removed the organic parts and placed them on infirmary shelves, and wheeled the robotic components and armor out into the hallway. I'd return the cart later, once I had these parts stored properly. Approaching my room, it felt as though it had been ages since I'd last been here. Almost like it was an entirely new place.

No time for dawdling thoughts now, though. I entered the room, locking the door behind me.

OOC: Sim's just gonna follow along with the group, even if he's not currently totally engaged in conversation

IC: Mu (Causeway)

"MU?!!"

I know that voice... "Omicron?"

"Mu....please.....just go. This doesn't concern you."

"Pretty sure it does," Mu replied indignantly, clearly angered by his brother's attempt at- yet again- ruining something for him.

"Shut your mouth, Epsilon!"

"What she said!" the diminutive Rahkshi yelled.

"Mu, I definitely wasn't expecting to see you, of all our siblings. But I have to say, your timing is quite... appropriate."

"Really?" Mu said. "How so?"

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Melody - Hallways

She smiles. "Let's g-go then." She starts off toward the Refectory, Canvas following along.

IC: Tube - Infirmary

With their mess... pretty much clean, Tube slips out into the halls while Palma was busy with the other patients. They had to get back to their Master.

IC: Tear - Hallways

Lost in thought, she continues wandering through the school with no real direction in mind.

OOC: Tear open to interaction.

IC: Dormirahk

Dormirahk followed along.

IC: Waiata

A yellow and green rahkshi carrying a massive audio speaker carefully walked down the hallway. Not seeing where they were going, they almost collided into Tear, before correcting themselves in time. "Whoa, hey there."

OOC: Waiata interacting with Tear