Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Illusive - Gym.

Wordlessly, I stepped back into an open doorway and activated my powers, an illusion of a closed door falling into place in front of me. That, combined with the natural blue/tan colouration of my armour ought to tell the group everything they needed to know about what I could do. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fate - Gym
How completely and utterly distasteful. Upon hearing this rahk say even a few words, I instantly regretted ever coming to the gym at all.

"Firstly, my name is Fate. Secondly, my variation is molecular disruption."
Removing a bullet round from my concealed ammunition, I displayed this power by rolling it into a more needle-like shape.

"Thirdly," I indicated the illusory door, "Is there any option to change VIPs? This rahk seems a far more viable option if they are able to hide in plain sight.

IC: Revenge and Danger- Refectory

Revenge spit out a mouthful of food. "WHAT! You can't be serious!"

"Raptor sounds like a cool name," Danger said, "Is he one of your friends?"

Revenge looked angrily at Danger. "I saw him get murdered with my own eyes."

IC: Booger-Gym

Booger stopped and spun around, a confused look on his face. "What are you waiting for, I thought we were a team?"

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water
In a somewhat uncharacteristic fashion, Phantom lost all interest in Gaever's work, instead focusing more on the strange burst of wind. She had moved through all eight fingers and motions of the wrist, not finding any notable response. Maybe it wasn't to do with the hands? It could be something deeper, hidden inside her. Something not so apparent...
She had felt the cold. That is what caused it only moments ago. The cold, and the surprise from the fish. Could it be locked away somewhere in there, between the cold stillness and the wild feelings?

Trying to remember more what she had felt in her mind more than in her hands, she thought back to her encounter. She was like... a rock on a hill. The cold had made her aware of it, and the surprise pushed it over. She had to reach that awareness again.
"It is complete."

Gaever's words startled her, and a smaller burst of air escaped her nostrils. Definitely more than just a breath. The mist from her body had also expanded quickly in that moment to cover the ground. She stood silently, embarrassed.

Finally, she took the offered staff with a mumbled "Thank you."

IC: Sim - Gym

"Until just a few moments ago, we were nothing to each other, and we are still complete strangers to each other now." He huffed out, the irritation a result of Sim's apparent lack of control of his life.

"Personally, I'd rather find a way to hide as quickly as possible.
"Also,"
He said, rotating his hand in a 'get on with it' motion, "I'd rather know the names of those whom I will die with. I'm Sim Xire."

IC: Slif - Gym

"You betcha," I said, only half joking.

If there was anything I was good at, it's being a meat shield.
"So uh, I may have an idea? It working just depends on how small you can scrunch up, VIP."

Edited by Coconut Fella

IC: Hoto - Village of Kaam

Hoto listened carefully to the sound, noting a distinct solidity that was different from the usual. "Do... you want me to go in there now?"

IC: Fang - Forest of Kaam

Fang eyed the recently appeared Rahkshi warily. He didn't like this. They knew this land, the Rebellion did not. That was evident by how they managed to appear and disappear without even alerting Era. And he still couldn't be sure of their intentions.

But looking to the others, who were weary and battered after the encounter with the Toa... could they afford to turn them down? Half of them hadn't slept. They had barely eaten. And they could use a safe place to patch up their wounds. Well, safer than here.

Besides, it would be what Kat wanted.

He nodded to Jayar signalling his agreement.

IC: Tube - Gym Maze

Tube set down roughly beside their Master and examined Thornpierce. "Umm... I sara... sered... sebadiptusly found it for you!"

IC: Garrotte - Gym Maze

Garrotte nodded. "So we should take it first. There is no time to waste." And with that, she's already running toward the center.

IC: Reda - Gym Maze

Reda glanced at their muscle. "I'm listening."

-IC: Mute/Gym-

Mute nodded. "Thud can stay back and protect you. It may be best for me to scout for now," he muttered, glancing between Exigent and Misery. "Or perhaps Thud and the VIP can remain behind, while us two scout." His feet shuffled silently as he quickly added, "though you most likely have a better plan."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Vlad / Gym Maze

"Hold on, ve don't vant to lose each other!" Vlad called after Garrotte, beginning to hurry after her and motioning to his teammates to follow.

IC: Thurisaz / Gym Maze

"Of course," Thurisaz agreed, "but how is your aim? I ask, Tube, because I am wondering if it might be better for the team if someone else gets to use it for this assignment." The generous Turahk hardly wanted to redistribute his vassals' assets, but it was important now to ensure the their team performed well in this assignment.

To that end, he was still waiting on reports from Aerahk and Paladin as well.

IC: Gaever / Forge

Gaever raised an eyebrow, embarrassed herself to have startled her friend in this way. "I did not mean to alarm you," she apologized.

She waited a moment, awkwardly, before continuing with her next question. "Considering the staff's new ability to separate, is your preferred attachment still an axe?" she asked.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Zas'ma:

"Works fine for me," she said, taking the position for flight mode and hovering. She uncoiled her whip, letting it drape loosely in the air.

IC Diode:

He rushed to join his fellows as they moved through the narrow streets toward the central building.

IC Grim:

As the group moved into the building, Grim found that while the Makuta had opted to create interiors, he had evidently forgone putting anything in them. They frowned, slightly disappointed there would not apparently be small cover to be used.

IC Percy:

"Man, all these rooms are empty!"

IC Ezec:

"Indeed, the Makuta are formidable.  Aza where exactly are you going?"

IC Aza:

"To find someone to take my anger out upon." So said, she strode into the middle of the nearest street, and before anyone could stop her, had shouted at the top of her lungs, "HERE WE ARE, BRAKAS'! COME AND GET ME, IF YOU DARE!"

GM IC Johmak:

"It is not being needed, but you should be seeing it is there."

GM IC Hand of Spiriah:

As the group of rahkshi old and new alike moved through the woods, the Rebels would recognize all of the described members, with Fletch quickly distancing himself up ahead, presumably to scout the terrain as they moved.

It was March who broached the silence, with a voice that was surprisingly nasally for a rahkshi of his stature. "So how'd you learn that trick with the voice? Pretty sweet way of speaking before you can.....well, speak."

IC: Sliver - Gym.

I switched to flight mode, ascending swiftly towards the nearest rooftop. As I did, a distant shout echoed through the streets; it seemed one of the other teams was growing impatient for a fight already. 

I landed on the rooftop, backing well away from the edges so that I'd be out of the firing line of anyone down on street level, and waited for my teammates to join me. If we were lucky, the other rahk's shouting would draw some of the other teams out of hiding for us. 

IC: Vyper - Gym.

"That's not necessarily a bad thing," I pointed out, "No furnishing means there's nothing for us to trip over or bump into, and no improvised weapons for the other combatants to use against us." 

IC: Era - Forest of Kaam.

"We spent some time in a city," I replied carefully; until we were sure we could trust these guys, I didn't want to accidentally give away any other information, "I listened to the locals, discerned the meanings of their words, and used my powers to copy the sounds." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xara - Dorm.

"Trees. Trouble. Not much else." I muttered, "The world's a big, scary, dangerous place, and the Makuta basically rule it all. Escaping the school was easy... escaping the reach of the Makuta won't be." 

IC: Glass

Glass suppressed an involuntary shudder.

"Always thought they were simply boasting... Is there no one opposing them?"

"I... I'm not sure. If there is, they're not being direct about it. They'd be crushed."

IC: Kororia - Team Baby Wigglers

“Oh, Mum’s not a- Aza, no!!!”

Kororia hurried to Aza’s side. “We don’t want the others to take you out of the game! If you come inside, I can show you some things I do when I feel angry. That way, you can feel less angry, too!”

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Paladin - Gym

"I am not exactly experienced with ranged weapons - I brought the crossbow for the rest of the team, as I believe I should play to my strength, which is close quarters combat. Therefore, I would volunteer Aerahk rather than myself, my lord."

I remained close to Tube, in case somebody decided to attack, even this early into this game.

IC: Thud - Gym

"Wait wait!" The idiot's tone had raised and he sounded much more serious than before.

"Before we hide...."

Thud's hand raised against his arm again.

"What are names?" He asked the unfamiliar two. "I forget things, so I need to write down."

IC: Rider - Refectory

"I'm very serious, Ven." I hadn't called him that in what seemed like years....but it wasn't even nearly that much time since then. Claws clung to my leg.

I stared at the table.

"He came back. But...he didn't remember us. He didn't remember anything."

--IC: The Clique (Luffy, Kri, Pyle, Oshi, Exigent): In the Mock City--

"We are a team, Drippy Guy.  And that's the problem with you running off.  Teams need... well, teamwork."

To Blue Guy, he said, "Come on, Blue Guy!  You're not gonna die!  Not with us three around!  I'm Luffy, also known as your future bestest friend!"

Just who did this fellow think he was?

"Well, then, if you're just dying to know, my name is Kri, and I'm your VIP of Silence.  And no, we can't change VIPs.  I checked; you're all stuck with me."

Despite himself, Pyle stifled a chuckle.  Rolling into a ball?  Was that really this guy's special move?  Pathetic.

Time to prove himself useful.  "Yeah, you guys do that, and I'll cover your back without being noticed."  He activated his Chameleon powers for a moment, to show what he meant.

Aza's shout frightened Oshi; she instinctively huddled closer to Kororia before she knew what she was doing.  It was still super weird...

The sound had almost caused her to trigger her Mind Reading powers again.  She couldn't let that happen; Aza would think she was even weaker than she first seemed.

"Actually, that sounds like a halfway-decent plan.  Thud, you can guard our VIP from anyone that stumbles upon him, and bash them to your heart's desire.  And my name?  It's Jeff.

"Just one question before we head out, my Silence-oriented friend.  How high can you jump?"

Edited by Scrubbish

IC: Hoto - Village of Kaam

"So... what do we do now. Are you... going to leave?"

IC: Fang - Forest of Kaam

Fang found himself drifting to the back of the group again. Of course, now he was telling himself he had to keep an eye on everyone in the company of these murderers.

IC: Tube - Gym Maze

Tube promptly pulled off the glove and held it out. "Master would shoot better than me. Master is better at everything!"

IC: Garrotte - Gym Maze

Garrotte briefly gave a start when she looked over her shoulder to see a small group chasing her. But then she recognized Vlad and Diode. Now reassured that her group was behind her, she kept up the pace toward the tallest tower.

IC: Reda - Gym Maze

She couldn't help herself. She burst out laughing. But as she began to settle, she looked at Waiata quite seriously. "Well, can you fit?"

IC: Waiata - Gym City

Waiata looked at Slif with a raised eyebrow, then at Pyle with a grimace, and then at Reda with a look of exasperation, before looking back at Slif with a bemused expression. "I guess it's worth a shot." Waiata approached Slif, and setting her tools down, she began attempting to clamber on in.

"Well, you're doing your part, at least.

"And about that... Look, I don't hold it against you, but you could have invited me to join you."

IC: Xara - Gym.

"Karz... I know. I just... didn't want you to get hurt. If something went wrong out there, if we got hurt, or killed, I wanted to know that you would still be here, comparatively safe." 

IC: Kororia - Team Baby Wigglers

Oshi seemed frightened, and so, Kororia reached up and held her hand to comfort her. “It’s okay, Oshi. It’s just a game, and I’m sure we’ll have a lot of fun!”

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Xara - Gym.

"Karz... I know. I just... didn't want you to get hurt. If something went wrong out there, if we got hurt, or killed, I wanted to know that you would still be here, comparatively safe." 

"Hey, it's fine. I understand... I'm just glad you're safe," he gave a rueful smile.

"Same. I... just don't know what to do now." 

"Well, you did say you're waiting for them to come back. We should probably hang around since you broke contact with them. In the meantime, we could see who's up for some... extra-curricular excursions," he suggested. Sand jumped out of Xara's arms and landed on the floor, before disappearing from view again.

"It's worth a try, I suppose," I mused, "Although, from what I've pieced together since I got back, it sounds like Icarax and his Prefects are going to make that hard for us." 

"I'm not planning to go anywhere near him. The last thing anyone needs is Icarax digging through my memories." 

IC: Thurisaz / Gym Maze

He thought about it for a moment. They had three ranged weapons between them - Tube had brought Thornpierce, and Aerahk and Paladin a crossbow each. If Paladin didn't intend to take a ranged weapon, then Tube would have one. Considering Tube's nature, he would be best off with the simplest one to use: his own gauntlet.

"Actually, knowing that Paladin doesn't need a ranged weapon, I'll take the crossbow he brought," the lordly Turahk decided. "Tube, keep your gauntlet. I trust your ability to use it well."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"That was certainly my intention," I agreed, "After everything I've seen and done, out there in the real world, all of the stuff the Makuta make us do here just feels... childish." 

IC: Illusive - Gym.

Silence? That brought back some memories. Not good ones. 

I stepped out of my illusion, glowering expectantly at the rest of the team. Hopefully, my impatience would be evident; we needed to make a decision and actually do something, not stand around in the open making idle conversation. 

IC: Misery - Gym

"Only when the game is over and it's time to come out."

"I agree with this strategy, though I suggest taking up stationary positions... or at least not straying too far away from base. While this may limit your ability to seek out other teams, it should allow you to return quicker in the event that we're being attacked."

"Also, Misery," she said, momentarily glaring at... Jeff. "Aside from the fact that he's actually a she, you all already know everything about me."

IC: Liar - Gym

"Awesome," he said, briefly turning back to Kri. "Now we start planning."

It was then that his tone changed from its usual annoyingly chaotic vibe to being downright... scary.

"Speaking of which, I'm thinking ambush. Our friend over there with the illusions - Holy Karz! New nickname opportunity! I now hereby dub thee "Lusi" - hides Kri and Fate using their powers, while I run out and purposefully bump into other teams, convincing them that Icarax paired me up with a bunch of scrubs, and that I want out of the assignment altogether because none of you can fight your way out of a wet paper bag. Then, when I lead them back here, or you know, wherever else we eventually end up deciding to set up shop, we spring our trap!"

It was then that the Rahkshi of Dodge slammed the underside of his fist into his palm to further emphasise his point.

"Jump them, take their stuff, send them home crying, and move on to the next group of saps stupid enough to fall for it. Rinse and repeat until we're the last one's left standing. Profit."

IC: Torc - Gym

"Exactly. Running off without a plan's just going to get us prematurely kicked out of the assignment."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Oh, right. Torc. And, for the record, Heat Vision."

IC: Rail - Gym

The Rahkshi of Magnetism simply dispelled his armor and followed his VIP.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"That was certainly my intention," I agreed, "After everything I've seen and done, out there in the real world, all of the stuff the Makuta make us do here just feels... childish." 

"Don't write it off too soon. Childish or no, these assignments are certainly doing their job of making fighters and killers of us, and with Icarax as Headmaster... I don't know if it won't get worse."

IC: Thud - Gym

The panrahk hastily scribbled J E F and M I S S O U R I on his arm. "Thank you! I am ready for plan now!"

IC: Rider - Refectory

"No. He...disappeared again."  I continued to stare at the table.

IC: Paladin - Gym 

I nodded, giving Thurisaz the crossbow in question.

Edited by Jayne Cobb

IC: Revenge and Danger-Refectory

Revenge sighed, taking a moment to collect his thoughts. He wasn't sure if Raptors disappearance relieved tension or gave him more, but he didn't want Rider to feel bad. 

"That's too bad," Danger said after a moment. "I hope he is ok."

Revenge smiled, "Me too." He turned back to Rider. "What about the situation with the Matoran? When I left our interactions with the islanders weren't going so good."

IC: Booger-Gym

"And I'm Booger, I've already got a plan unless you have one that is better."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

"I suppose you're right... karz, this sucks." 

"Maybe... but we both know what the Makuta are like. I don't want to underestimate them."