Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Paradox - Library w/ Exxan

"Quick healing would make the most sense for medicinal purposes.And the most infuriating. Targets like that are excruciatingly hard to kill. The Panrahk absentmindedly scratches at a patch of green material on his elbow. This assignment is already difficult with the current data, a quick healing Rahkshi will just make things worse-- n O    N O    N O    N O ! ! !    D o n ' t    t h I N K    T H e    b a d    t h o u g h t s !    G o o D    H u n t e r s    d o    t h E I R    J O B S .    K I L L    t h e    b a d    t h o u g h t s .    B l e e d    t h e    b A D    t h O u g H T s .    R I p .    T e a r .    S m A S H    t h e m .    G o b b l e    u p    t h e    I c k y    t h o u g h t    K r a a t a .    n A S T y    f I L t h y    t h o u g t    w o r m s . Paradox's spines twitch quite a bit from the back to the base of his neck, yet he shudders as if a chill went down those very spines. "I've always been envious of anyone who could bounce back from such grievous injuries. My makuta, Mutran, had quite a number of quick healing Rahkshi. They were quite helpful in dealing with either his or Chirox's experiments."

IC: Exxan - Library. 

"Ah, fair enough." I replied carefully, wary of the rahk's apparent agitation, "Is there anything else you needed help with?" 

Edited by Nato of Kra-Koro

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Just a few more questions, ah, but I do appreciate your assistance and patience for letting me pick your brain on this. I promise I won't hold you up for too much longer. I know you explained the staff here, but is there something that resembles a student body here at Corpus? Something or someone that other Rahkshi can go to when staff members are unavailable?"

"There is... sort of. They call themselves the Prefects, a group of high-leveled students who answer directly to Icarax. They're supposed to enforce the rules, but most of them are just bullies who use the influence of their position to flaunt those rules." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"So, entitled brats, in essence, then...? How... disappointing. But strangely understandable. Power corrupts, after all, and if an influential makuta such as Icarax has deputized a select group of Rahkshi, it would make sense for said individuals to flaunt their newfound influence.And with that being the case, prideful targets are easy targets... Best not to relax on that fact though... I'm in a school essentially full of others like me, and there's still allot I don't know... However, I think I've overstayed my part in this conversation... Don't want to immediately start watching my back now, do I? Paradox moves his hand away from the patch of green on his arm and extends his hand. "Well, thank you so much for your assistance Exxan. You probably should be on your way, but I do look forward to our next conversation."

"Happy to help," I replied, shaking the offered hand. "See you around."

Prying another book from the shelf, I returned to my corner to continue reading. 

IC: Helkyrie (Team 2)

The gravedigger teleported back to the group, having looked around for any other possible threats. "Doesn't seem like anyone else is around, so we should be able to take a moment to breathe. Vlad, what's our next move?"

IC: Rōzu (Team 7 vs Team 6)

After entering the building, Rōzu had stayed back for a moment to observe her teammates and the opposition. At this point everyone was pretty much in the same room, from what she could tell. Rail was fighting an archer she noted to be the one who'd fired at Sliver earlier, but a smaller more rotund rahkshi seemed to be on a collision course with him, probably in an attempt at tackling him.

Deciding that Zas'ma wasn't having any problems with her opponent, Rōzu saw that Rail's soon to be second opponent was her priority. And so she stepped in, blocking the enemy's advance on her teammate, her ornate fans folded in her hands and her body braced against impact if the small rahkshi didn't slow down.

IC: Waiata (Team 8 vs Nui-Jaga)

Waiata's muffled voice came from inside Slif's balled up form. "Hey, what's going on out there??"

IC: Uunrak (Team 4)

I quietly followed after Vyper, trying my best not to make noise while keeping an eye on our teammate down below.

IC: Door (Team 3 vs Kavinika)

Door roared in response, swinging his morning star at the head of one of the Kavinika with all of his disintegration powers channeled into the mace head while using his large shield to block the attack of the other two.

Edited by Onaku

IC: Thunder - Arriving

The gold adorned Rahkshi looked around, taking in the grandeur of the school. It was massive, far larger than she had originally expected, but that simply meant more room for experiments and the like. There were a few Rahkshi wandering around the grounds, and despite wanting to keep to herself, she did need help with getting around. She held the pendant her Makuta, her mistress, had given her and walked up to one Rahkshi, shuddering as she drew in a breath.

"I... was wondering if you could help me." She said slowly, letting out a small series of annoyed clicks. She hated talking out loud. Vehemently. "I'm new." She elaborated, looking down awkwardly.

OOC: Open for interaction

IC: Dormirahk - Dormitories -> Hallways

Dormirahk lied in their bed, dreaming. It had been a long day for them, and they needed to rest for what was to come. Once more, their dreams turned to familiar scenes, a strange rahkshi, similar to themselves but not quite the same, and the experiences they'd had.

A barren courtyard lay before the rahkshi. A statue sat in the middle displaying a great figure holding a maskless head in one hand, and a serrated sword in the other. The statue's face was stern but proud, practically radiating an ego no doubt justified by unmatched power. The rahkshi bowed their head respectfully to the statue, a proud smile on their faceplates, and a two handed sword soaked with the blood of toa in their hand.

And then they woke up, blood red eyes opening to view the world anew, the large rahkshi getting out of bed to take on a new day.

In their room, they left their sledgehammer, blanket and pillow.

OOC: Dormirahk open for interaction.

Edited by Onaku

After a while spent skimming through the most recent book I'd picked up, I returned it to the shelf, and was about to take up another when I stopped myself. This was pointless. All I was doing was rereading the same books I'd been poring through in my early months at the school, as if reading the same information about rahkshi over and over again was somehow going to allow me to see something new. 

I needed to find a new approach. 

I returned to my corner, mulling things over. I'd been puzzling over this problem since I was first spawned. What made the New Breed different? Why were we the way we were? I'd read and reread every volume I could find about rahkshi biology and physiology, and I was still no closer to discerning the truth. I still hoped for an opportunity to study the old variant of rahkshi in the wild, but I was beginning to doubt that my solution lay there. What am I missing?

Not for the first time, I was forced to contemplate the possibility that this mystery was simply beyond my capacity to solve. I was just one foolish, misguided rahkshi, after all. If all of the entire Brotherhood of Makuta had been able to figure this out, then... Wait, the Makuta. I was looking in the wrong place. We rahkshi were spawned directly from our Makuta. If something was different about us, then something had to be different about them

Confident in my new hypothesis, I took to the shelves once more, searching for volumes on the Makuta. 

IC: Thunder - School Grounds

Thunder's brow furrowed, and the Rahkshi of Weather Control let out a soft hiss. "Food." She mumbled, tail swishing from side to side. "Sleep. Don't... know what else." Thunder was never one to adapt easily, and this vastly different setting confused her. Hopefully this Rahkshi would be able to help Thunder find her place.

Her eyes widened suddenly, and she gave a small yet polite bow, placing her hand on her chest. "Forgive me." She said, a small growl at the back of her throat. "I am Thunder."

IC: Paradox - Library

Finishing the current book, Paradox places it back in its original space on the shelf. With a dull, almost predatory hiss, he scans his immediate surroundings. Finding that he is, at least for the current moment, alone, he vanishes from existence before reappearing elsewhere in the library. Darting his head about, he scans every inch of the new spot. A minor hiss of disgust denotes failure in whatever he is searching for. Vanishing again, he blinks back into existence in another spot somewhere in the library. Repeating his actions from before, his eyes dart about, voraciously consuming visual stimuli and information. While there is no audible hiss, the Panrahk does however frown in an annoyed fashion. The third time is always a charm... Let us see if it's a reliable one... Blinking away once more, he apparats for a third time before drawing out a hiss of approval. "Finally..." Paradox slowly walks towards a shadowy alcove of one of the library's corners. Far enough away to not be heard... Dark enough to freely speak... Absolutely perfect. Teleporting back to the spot of where he held his conversation with the Rahkshi, Exxan, he begins amassing books. Blinking back and forth, from one spot to the next, again and again. Disappearing. Reappearing. Until finally a literary fortress wall of leather bound knowledge has sealed off Paradox's dark little corner. Teleporting into the sectioned off space, the Rahkshi sets his club against a wall, then positions his legs to where he can engage the ability to fly. Content, he hovers in place before plucking a book off the top of his wall, and gingerly removing the cannister from his satchel. "Quarter turn... Half turn... Quarter turn... Push... Ah, there we are." Placing the cannister back into the satchel again, Paradox closes up the bag as the recording from before begins to play. Audibly lessened, however, because of the satchel.

"Hello Paradox, a little gukko bird has told me much about you. You're quite the promising new breed, aren't you? And spawned from the Brotherhood's most esteemed scientist no less. Truly I am impressed. Teleportation is quite a power, though a common power if i'm being honest. But i'm not one to judge; frankly I think teleportation is quite... advantageous, wouldn't you agree?The voice in the recording, honeyed in sound but dripping with poisonous nature, chuckles. "Now then, i'm more than certain the indoctrination has fully cemented itself into that squishy slug brain of yours, so pay close attention, and heed every. SingleWord. Do you understand? Good. This is your mission, and you have my permission to replay this message should you... become confused, either with what you should do, or where your loyalties really do. Remember; Good hunters always do their jobs. Now then, this damnable war, while good for business, is costing me more than i'd care to invest. Your job is to turn the tide of this war; Go to Corpus Rahkshi, and kill any whom you think will keep us from winning. This can be staff or students. However, don't just blindly go in and attempt to murder the first Rahkshi you come across. You are a hunter after all, so hunt them. Track them. Learn everything you can about them before you strike, and when you DO go in for the kill, make sure they're truly dead. There's a reason why Kraata come in fourty two different variations. Keeps the makuta that make them from having to worry about weaknesses, and the fact that they can be mass produced is no joke either. The price of failure is death. Dead hunters are not good hunters. Good hunters always do their jobs. So do your job, and do it well. Rest assured that a little birdie will definitely keep an eye on you, so don't worry about sending me reports of your progress." Like before, now again, a chuckle. "I've held you up long enough, it's time for you to get to work.

An amused hiss escapes the Rahkshi's throat as he opens his book, flipping past title and table of contents till he reaches the first page. Quietly responding only to the books and shadows, Paradox begins reading. "Nonsense, you haven't held me up at all. In fact, I've busied myself quite a bit. My first day here and already I've learned so much. I even had a pleasant conversation with another student. Quite intelligent, if i'm being honest. I'm more than certain that he, and everyone else, will be worthy targets... No no no no, there's no need to send... Others... If you didn't think I was capable, you would have sent someone else ages ago... Then again..." He turns the page, hissing his expression into a smirk. "Ages ago, you never had me... The mission is in good hands... Good hunters always do their jobs."

IC: A! - The Exclamation Point Is Important

A! wrote his name and underlined the '!' in a polite fashion to correct his new friend's pronunciation. Then, licking at the sludge still on his faceplates, he rubbed that out and wrote something else.

I'M COOL FOR WHATEVER YOU AND LITTLE FRIEND WANT TO DO!!!

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Thunder - Following Zent

Thunder nodded and followed Zent, taking in the sights as they walked. The architecture here was different than she was used to. Less... twisted and grim.

She plodded along, memorizing the layout they followed and passing strange looking rahkshi decorated with unique paint jobs and wearing items of clothing. There was certainly a lot of freedom here as far as looks go.

IC: Grakata - refectory w/ friends

Grakata relaxes and even affords a lazy smile towards his new friends. These two aren't half bad... I think I can get used to them... "I'm glad for you, Lost." Wiping any remaining slop off his faceplate, then licking said face-slop off his hand, the Vorahk stands up to stretch before going over to A!'s bags and placing them on the table close to the purple Rahkshi. "Now then, let's get the two of you situated into dorms. I'm gonna be honest now, I have absolutely no clue how many dorms are taken. On the off-chance that there aren't that many dorms left, are you two comfortable with either having or being roommates?"

IC: Draco

Okay, well this wasn't as interesting as I originally thought. They are just kind of talking, and I can't hear a word. With a shrug, I turn to leave. Haven't checked out the library yet... Maybe there's something there I can do. Because as necessary as it may be, patrolling the school is mind numbingly boring. With all that in mind, I begin to make my way to the library.

IC: Dahl

Ah. So it seemed that not only were they peaceful folk, but they did not appreciate others who fight. Well ####. This conversation might not go as smoothly as I wanted it to. "So, I take it that you lot don't particularly fancy fighting. Would I be correct in that assumption?" I ask, as friendly as ever.

IC: Carraig

Waves, crashing at the bottom of the Causeway. To any living being, these waves would be overwhelming. Nothing could be done except to accept your fate and die (if you couldn't fly, that is.) But the Causeway itself stood firm, despite the roars of the ocean and the howls of the wind. It stood firm, despite all odds.

On top of one of the last pillars before you enter the school, I stood, leaning on my claymore, taking it all in. Was I amazed at it? Not exactly. Though I do not really care for how it looked and was designed. No, I was preparing myself for the masses and how they would try to shake me, and make me lose my way. They would not succeed. I smile to myself. The waves of students may howl and roar and clamor for my blood, but I will stand firm. I stand up to my full height, and grab my claymore, placing it on my back. Showtime. I step into the halls of Corpus. As I enter, I notice a couple of different options as to which way I could go. Already, a split in my path. I choose a direction, before going down it with confidence. Though I did not know it at the time, I was heading towards the dormitories.

OOC: Draco and Carraig OFI.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Dissent - Dormitories

Dissent and the newcomer now came upon the dormitories, a hallway with myriad doors on either side, each with their own number. "These are the dormitories. A lot of these rooms are taken, but any unlocked room that doesn't have any stuff in it aside from a standard issue bed should be up for grabs."

IC: Dormirahk - Hallways

The crimson eyed rahkshi's eyes were drawn to a particular rahkshi as the two passed in the hallway. "Nice sword." They commented, eyeing it for a moment before taking in the owner of the weapon. Tall and stocky. Jagged shoulder armour and spines. Intriguing individual.

OOC: Dormirahk interacting with Carraig

As I make my way down the hallway, I hear the voice of another Rahkshi. I glance over to the source of the voice, stopping. Quite a bit larger than your average Rahkshi... Interesting. Here I was thinking I was pretty much the limit for how big a Rahkshi could get. "Thanks. Name's Carraig. And you are..?"

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Thunder - Scoping out the rooms

Thunder gave a thankful nod to Zent and started to check the rooms, seeing if any were available. It was a long search, but Thunder finally found one, old and covered in dust from floor to ceiling.

There wasn't much of a view, and the room was slightly smaller than the others, but it was hers. Brandishing the dual heads of her staff, Thunder opened the window and began to use her fledgling power over gusts of wind to clean the room, blowing away cobwebs and dirt. She stood back a few moments later, satisfied as the room was  clean.

Perfect.

OOC: Open for interaction if you wanna bust in and claim a roommate

"I'm Te- er, my name is Dormirahk." The crimson eyed rahkshi answered. A friendly smile crept to their faceplates. "I haven't seen you around, are you new here?"

IC: Dissent - Dormitories

Dissent knocked on the door to Thunder's new room. "If you want, I can show you to the refectory. You mentioned you want food too, didn't you?"

IC: Thunder - Excited about food

Thunder perked up at the mention of food and combined her staff, leaning it against the wall to stake her claim. She went outside into the hall and met Zent, a faint warble coming from the hungry rahkshi.

"Food, yes." She said, licking her mandibles. Her stomach had been empty for the better part of two days, since she had focused entirely on the journey to Corpus. A decision she was now regretting.

IC: Vlad / Gym Maze

"Vell, ve got lucky zis time," Vlad responded to Helkyrie. "Zer other VIP vasn't fightink very vell, unt I just happened to take her down quickly. Other teams von't be so easy to dispatch." He looked over the VIP. "Are you injured, Diode? How you feel might decide vhether it makes sense to fortify a position, or go back on zer hunt."

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

"Quickly then," Lucid shifted, taking Danger's outstretched hand.

"You have... decisions to make," she read. "On your own. You alone will be responsible." She squinted, trying to trace out more details. "Oh, and try some spaghetti if you get the chance. You'll love it."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Dissent - Dormitory

"Well then come on." Dissent gestured for the newcomer to follow her again as she began walking toward the Refectory.

"Well, right now I'd say you're heading toward the Dormitories. They're quite central, and they surround the courtyard. In the east wing we have the Gym and Refectory, and in the west wing we have the Library."

IC: Mortsia

One of my first moves to learning this new style was to speed up how fast I could change colors. I couldn't just imagine what I wanted to do in battle instantly. Though it took only a few seconds to imagine what I wanted, in a fight those seconds would feel like an eternity. No, if I wanted to do it instantly, I needed a word or phrase to think to instinctively do it. This transformation is a full combination of all the transformations... I'll name it full form. With that in my mind, I take a deep breath before speaking in my luxuriously deep voice. "Full form." I say, while imagining the transformation I wanted. Sure enough, I transform within a couple of seconds. I disable my powers. "Full form." Once again, my colors change to match the image I want(same color body, but lower arms and legs neon green). I deactivate my powers once again, before repeating this step several times, each transformation slightly quicker than the last. Now then... Let's try this. Full form. Without any hesitation, my body instinctively changes to the color scheme I want. Perfect. I deactivate my powers. So now, even if I think the words 'full form'- Once again, my body instantly changes to the full form. I chuckle to myself as I deactivate my power. Exactly what I wanted. Now... Let's move on to each individual limb...

"Alright. Seems simple enough." I say, painting a mental image of the school. I wouldn't mind checking out the Gym. Could get a good spar in, and test my metal. But before that... "You said the dormitories are this way, right? Does every student have their own?"

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Thunder - Food time

Thunder eagerly followed her guide, her stomach rumbling. She wondered what kinds of meals they would serve, but as she reached the refectory, her wonder turned to disappointment as she saw everyone eating the same kind of pale sludge.

Nevertheless, food was food, and she was too hungry to complain. The hungry Rahkshi went over to the dispensary and grabbed a bowl, filling it with the gruel. She sat at a table, shovelling the sludge into her mouth, unconcerned about the incredibly bland taste. Her stomach was now full, and that was what mattered.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways.

Well, whatever all that yelling was, it's long gone.

I'm so disappointed. 

The conjoined rahk turned, and began lumbering towards its dorm, content to sleep off the rigours of the day. 

IC: Revenge and Danger-Courtyard

Danger took his hand back and just staired at it. "Wow, that is cool... What is spaghetti?"

Revenge let out a small laugh. "Whatever it is you probably won't find it around here."

IC: Melody-Hallways

"Y-y-yes, I've seen b-b-bad things. Whenever y-y-you try to set-tle problems w-with f-fighting it only m-makes th-things worse."

IC: Booger-Gym

"Hey sterechy!" Booger shouted, "I'm going in there to see if the cat is still there."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

"Well, in that case, I'm going to go claim a room." Without another word, I begin to make my way to where Dormirahk said the dorms were. Maybe it was a bit rude to interrupt the conversation like that, but I had a purpose now. Besides, they could follow me anyways.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Paradox - Library

Paradox continues to read cover to cover the books he's amassed, and within three hours he exchanges a column of his literary wall for a new stack of books upon finishing the last one in the current stack. The Panrahk even mutters to himself a sentence or two, maybe a paragraph from whatever book he is currently reading.

Edited by NinthG1g4-by73

I look behind me to see if that Rahkshi was following, only to find nothing. Whatever. Not like I don't know where I'm going now. I continue to walk with purpose to where the dorms supposedly were.

IC: Shock

Look at em. Eating like a bunch pigs. Keep that up and you'll end up like that borderline-obese Turahk that was running... Er, moving around. Bleh. Last thing we need is Rahkshi the size of a house and double the weight of one. You may be wondering what I was looking at. Well, if you had been keeping up with everything, you would've noticed the three Rahkshi stuffing their faces like a bunch of pigs. Utterly disgusting. Did nobody teach you manners? And why am I calling you out on it- in my mind?

Now they were conversing. My face turns to one of disgust as I notice how content they look. Why would anybody be content with being... Content? If that was me and Nightmare, we would be discussing our next strat to kick some ##### and take some names.

Ah, Nightmare. For a moment I let the memories flood onto me. We were gonna be Kings of the school, and do nefarious deeds to others... Whatever that means. I sigh. A shame that he had met his demise, with that wacko Lerahk at the spearhead leading to his death. If only you were still alive... Well, this one's for you.

I stand up, a maniacal grin on my face, as I launch one, two, three Zamor spheres, one for each of the Rahkshi.

OOC: And he's back. Shock interacting with Grakatas, A!, and Lost. Also, Carraig OFI.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Thunder - Heading to dorms

Upon finishing her meal, Thunder noted a disturbance in the form of one Rahkshi attacking three others. Wanting to be left alone after her meal, and not at all in the mood for a fight, Thunder got up and left the refectory, heading back to her room to grab her staff. She had seen others flying around the massive bridge of pillars, darting in and out, testing themselves.

Thunder wanted to try her skills at flying. She wasn't really built for it with her tail, but she needed practice. As she went up to the dorms to reclaim her staff, she spotted a larger blue and grey Rahkshi who was heading to the dorms. Despite wanting to be left alone, she couldn't help but feel they were new here. She caught up and tapped the well-built Rahkshi on the arm. "New?" She asked, trying her best to sound friendly but ending up growling the word.

OOC: Thunder interacting with Carraig