Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Exxan - Library.

"Nice to meet you, Orloc."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Melody-Hallway

Dahl's words sunk deep. All Melody wanted was for no one to get hurt. She looked at Canvas, hoping for some help. "W-w-well, s-someone like th-that s-sounds like th-they w-would b-be a troublemaker n-no m-matter what. Th-they n-need to l-leave the g-group."

IC: Punishment-Infirmary

Punishment relaxed somewhat, he didn't want to make the other Rahkshi uncomfortable. "I'm sorry. My name is Punishment. I'm a bit of a combat eccentric. I was actually wondering if you would like to spar sometime. I like to find out as much as I can about my opponents."

IC: Toxitora Junior-Hallway

Junior glanced up and down the hallway. "I don't really know, I just got here a few minuets ago. Maybe if you let me hold you up we can find it faster."

IC: Revenge and Danger-Hallway

Revenge growled and rubbed the back of his neck. This was a lot harder than he thought it would be. "No, its not that." He had to pause and gather his thoughts.  "I am just very worried about you, and I am doing my best to protect you." He hung his head down, "I just have no idea what I am supposed to be doing."

Danger put his hand on Revenge's shoulder. "I get it, we all make mistakes. I will try and be more careful."

Revenge straitened up again. "I guess it's ok that we talked to them, I just thought they were weird and I worried it would rub off on you."

"Realy, that kind of behavior is wierd?'

"Considering a fight of some sort didn't break out, yea."

Both Rahkshi smiled.

OOC: Revenge and Danger open for interaction.

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Shock

So I decided that my first move would be to pick up all the bowls that were scattered about. So, I slowly set about, picking up all empty bowls, wincing in pain every time I had to crouch down. That blasted Prefect just had to make it soooooo much more difficult. If I was higher level, I would utterly crush him... Or maybe not. He didn't even hit me with any of his powers. I sigh, and continue on.

IC: Dahl

I was about to follow up on my next point when I saw how my words were deeply affecting Melody. I take a deep breath. "I... May have taken things too far. I am deeply sorry, Melody. I didn't mean to draw so many emotions." I say, with an apologetic bow. Let it be known, this was not me mocking the soft nature of the Rahkshi before me. No, I sincerely just wanted to have a friendly conversation.

IC: Draco

Ah, he was a fighter. That was a language that I spoke quite well. "I see. Well, Punishment, my name is Draco. I'll take you up on that offer for a spar, but fair warning, I am not like other Rahkshi you might fight." I say, smiling at this newcomer. It had been ages since I have had a good fight, and a chance to spar against a Rahkshi solely oriented around combat excited me.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Orloc - Library

The diminutive rahk nodded enthusiastically with a wide smile. Then they seemed to remember something else, and they became a bit more thoughtful. "Have you ever seen the uncrowned king?"

"I don't believe I have," I frowned slightly, "Who - or what - is that?"

IC: Toxitora Junior-Hallway

Junior glanced up and down the hallway. "I don't really know, I just got here a few minuets ago. Maybe if you let me hold you up we can find it faster."

IC: Whisper - Hallway.

"You... just arrived..." I feigned surprise, "...and you're unharmed? You're... lucky." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

--IC: Luffy, Pyle, Oshi: In the Mock City--

"No!  Drippy Guy, wait!  We have to be patient!" Luffy called out, before following his friend into the gap with a rubberized leap.

It sure was dark in here, he thought as he caught up with Drippy Guy.  And kinda scary...  He pulled three of his Razor Cards out from his gauntlet and held them with shaky fingers; if he found the Muaka, he would put those cards in its eyes.  Or at least try.

"Remember, Drippy Guy, we can't run off all willy-nilly here!  We're a team, and teams stick together!  Especially if that team is made up of best friends!"

Pyle slumped up against the wall where the Nui-Jaga had thrown him, groaning.  Everything hurt.  But he could not let it get to him.  He was a new-breed Rahkshi, the son of a Makuta.  Pain was not supposed to bring him down this easily.  But it hurt.  So much...

With what strength he could muster, he rose shakily and brandished the Shankers as confidently as he dared.  Before aiming another series of strikes at the creature's head.

The sword slashed across Oshi's tummy, leaving a distinct mark across it that immediately began to sting.  If the little Rahkshi wasn't scared before, she definitely was now.

This was no equal opponent that she was fighting.  This was a trained killing, pain-inflicting warrior.  She was terribly underqualified for this fight!  She had to get away immediately!  She began to back up, slowly at first, then with increased pace.

--IC: Kri: In the Hallway--

"All right, I'm down with that," Kri said.  She hunkered down into a fighting stance where she stood.  "Come on, big boy.  Fight me.  Right here, right now."

IC: Melody-Hallway

"N-n-n-no it's-s ok." The look on her face changed from one of personal consern to one worrying about offending Dahl. "Y-y-you've j-just g-given me a l-lot to th-think about."

It was true Dahl's arguments had made Melody realise that she didn't have much to base her argument on, just a gut feeling.

IC: Punishment-Infirmary

Punishment just smiled. "If I expected to win, why would I bother fighting?"

IC: Toxitora Junior-Hallway

"Yea, I guess." Junior wasn't too concerned about that. "Maybe whoever it was left, just let me help and we can talk on the way." She began to edge around the other Rahkshi so she could support them on one shoulder.

"Thank you," I replied hoarsely, allowing the other rahk to support me. 

IC: Kororia - Team Baby Wrigglers

"HEY!" Kororia shouted at Aza's attacker gleefully. "Why don't you come fight someone smaller than you?"

~

IC: A! - Infirmary

A! was relieved that his friends were all right. He was starting to worry that somehow he was getting louder. While he loved being loud, it seemed like no one else liked it, and he had a nagging fear that he would have to one day make an impossible choice: his yells, or his friends.

Lost shook him out of it with their question. Where? He wasn't sure what his friend meant. He drew a question mark on his newly-returned chalkboard to denote his confusion.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

"I suppose..." I say with a shrug. "I think the thing here is that we aren't going to be seeing eye to eye on this issue. Not much that can be done. I'll stick to my opinion, and you stick to yours."

This was an arrogant one, that's for sure. Reminds me a bit of my younger self. "Well alright then. Shall we spar now or later?"

IC: Carraig

As I enter the gym, I am greeted by the sight of a massive building. Odd... I suppose it's some sort of test, though. I look around. No one else was here, although sounds could be heard inside the building. Well... I guess I'll just wait for someone to show up so I can spar.

OOC: Carraig OFI.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Were they asking where they were? A! wrote 'WE'RE WITH THE HEALER' on his board.

OOC: I can't write in comic sans on mobile. What a tragedy

Were they asking where they were? A! wrote 'WE'RE WITH THE HEALER' on his board.

OOC: I can't write in comic sans on mobile. What a tragedy

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

IC: A! - Aw

A! had to think about that one. He wrote, "MAKE THINGS STOP HURTING".

IC: A! - Aw

A! had to think about that one. He wrote, "MAKE THINGS STOP HURTING".

IC: Melody-Hallway

Melody nodded. "I-I think I-I'm g-going t-to do some r-r-research." She turned to canvas. "Sh-should w-we get s-some f-food."

IC: Punishment-Infirmary

Punishment shrugged. "Whenever you are ready. I spend most of my time in the gym if you want to find me later."

Junior began to help her friend walk down the hall. "By the way, I'm Toxitora Junior. What is your name?"

IC: Revenge and Danger-Gym

After a short discussion, the brothers decided to check and see if the gym was available. They walked in and saw Charraig. "Excuse me," Revenge called out, "do you know how much longer the assignment has?

Edited by Smudge8

I think that's my cue to leave. "Well, it's been a pleasure conversing with you both." I bow again, before departing to simply wander about the halls.

"Well, in that case, I will meet you there." I say, a slight smile on my face. With that, I turn to head to the gym and await my opponent. Perhaps they will be a worthy opponent for me to fight against. It's been too long since my last fight...

IC: Carraig

I turn to the new voice. "No idea. I just got here myself." I say.

OOC: Dahl OFI.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Paradox

After several moments, Paradox stops taking notes "Hmm... Out of ink... Going to have to find more..." Vanishing from his hiding spot, he teleports throughout the library in his search for more pens, or just basic ink in general. Teleporting from section to section, bookshelf to bookshelf, he stops his search after spotting a familiar Rahkshi in his environment, and teleports behind them. "Haven't I seen you previously? At the infirmary?"

IC: Thunder - Oh no...

Thunder felt an uneasy aura and her head whipped to face the Panrahk. Great. The creepiest Rahkshi she'd encountered was here.

The golden-armored Rahkshi simply nodded, somewhat disgruntled by their sudden appearance, and gestured to her throat to indicate her inability to talk. Her tail swished in annoyance, bumping against the bookshelf and knocking a few books down. Thunder growled and knelt down uneasily to pick them back up, slightly off-balance with their weight.

Junior began to help her friend walk down the hall. "By the way, I'm Toxitora Junior. What is your name?"

"I'm Whisper," I wheezed, "You can probably guess how I got that name." 

"The uncrowned king whose wings are bound by the blood betrayed, his temple beset by a great host of voices."

"I... can't say I'm familiar with that one." I replied carefully, unnerved by how familiar it actually did sound, "Care to elaborate?" 

"Maybe there's some books somewhere around here that could help you?" I suggested, "Libraries are full of knowledge." 

"You think I haven't looked?! Those books could just as well be empty for the lack of even a shred of truth they contain! Traitors an liars! Despoilers! Defilers! Deceivers!" Orloc held their head in their hands, both hands tightly clutching. Not only were they getting too worked up, they looked like they were in excrutiating pain.

"I see..." this school really needed a mental health professional on staff, "That's... uh, unfortunate."

They were in anguish now, collapsing on their knees while frantically chanting, almost in tears at this point. "Blood for the blood betrayed! Blood for the blood betrayed! Blood for the blood betrayed! Blood fo-"

And then Orloc collapsed on the ground completely.

"Ah... hello?" I set aside my book and reluctantly rose from my corner, poking at the prone rahk with my foot. 

Orloc mumbled something inaudible when poked, before slowly opening their eyes."-of the deep. Incessent and all encompassing. They then looked up at Exxan. "Stripes, coal and flame. Burning. Brandishing. Beloved. Betrayed." They peered, before realisation dawned on them. "...Exxan?"

"Not to tell you how to live your life, but I think you should go see Palma." 

"You certainly seem... unwell." 

"You just started babbling incoherently and collapsed to the ground... and now you're acting like that didn't happen and everything is fine." 

"I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little disconcerting." 

"Which is why I think you should go see the nurse."