Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

• 2 weeks later...

IC: Horro (Main School Entrance)

Horro stood at the main entrance of the infamous academy for Rahkshi. CORPUS RAHKSI it's name was. He arrived on the island not so long ago with his brothers. As he stepped on the island shore, he took a moment to contemplate the surrounding area. Surely, the view was far from pleasing. Formidable? Not quite. Frightful? No. How could he describe it? Ah, yes - uninviting. That was the most accurate way Horro could describe the island! Although, as he contemplated longer, he could then see a somewhat beauty to the island...

It took moments for him to realize that his brothers had long left him and wandered off into the institute. My turn to come in, I guess, Horro thought. Now here he was, at the entrance of Corpus Rahkshi. There was no one there to greet him, so he let himself inside. Then, looking around the room, he chose a certain hallway entrance and walked in.

He walked and walked. Hadn't he passed this area before? He walked again, and this time he chose a different hallway. He walked and walked. Where was he now? Was he lost? No, that couldn't be. Even if he was it surely wasn't his fault the school had no proper way of directing students around the campus.

He strolled a little longer until he heard several voices around the corner. Other students? he thought. He was certain these Rahkshi were none of his fellow brethren, as he did not recognize any of their voices. And he knew his brothers well. Maybe he could join them. Of course, he wouldn't mouth a single word, just like he was with his brothers. But he figured that was a trait of his every one of his new associates would have to get accustomed to. But should he interrupt them at a time like this? They seem to be having a nice conversation. Then again, they could be the only ones who could help him get around the campus.

He turned to meet the other Rahkshi and stopped. He knew he would have surprised them, so he kept himself at a relatively far distance and slowly approached them.

OOC: Horro attempting to interact with Sohnii, Blink and Bliss.

Edited by Glimmer

IC Grim:

Grim felt a dark satisfaction from the resounding *crunch* that was made upon their successful impact with the poison Rahkshi that brought their target to their knees in a single blow. That satisfaction quickly fell away however as a sharp pain shot through the back of their left leg joint, which promptly gave out, as important connective muscles were severed. Grim followed suit in falling to that knee, bringing more pain as they quickly set about trying to adapt other muscles to the task of supporting the leg. 

In the meantime, with their mace still mostly embedded in another Rahshi, Grim opted to lash out with the edge of their buckler, throwing an arm back to try and strike whatever had decided to get the drop on them. Their mace hand attempted to drag the other Rahkshi further down to the floor, both to disable them further, and to provide a bit of support for their own balance.

Whisper - Refectory.

"Well, simply put, we have to make him look bad... starting with his Prefects." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sohnii - interacting with Blink, Bliss, and Horro

Sohnii gazed at Blink and Bliss softly.  The last week had been really difficult for the brothers, but it was great to see Blink making a friend.  Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.    Then, suddenly, he heard footsteps approaching, and turned around in alarm.  Seeing a stranger, Sohnii tensed and watched him closely, waiting to see what he would do.  

"It would seem we're about to meet someone else, brother..." He narrowed his eyes.

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

Whisper - Refectory.

"That's perfect!" I joined my new 'friend' in his mirthful laughter, "If the Prefects have been humiliated, no one will fear them again."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Whisper - Refectory.

"Well, I'd prefer it to be something that won't get us caught. I'm open to suggestions."

IC: Horro (interacting with Sohnii, Blink and Bliss)

As he softly approached them, Horro scanned his new, well, perhaps he could say, acquaintances. One of them had green and brown armor. Plantlife control, he assumed. The other two were silver in color. That he could not tell, for none of his old brethren bore that color. One of the silver ones was clearly cautious of him, that he could tell. It wasn't like Horro could blame him, though. The green one however seemed a bit more shy.

His steps finally came to a halt and he gave each of them a look, without a hint of expression on his face whatsoever. Then, he gently closed his eyes and slightly bowed his head, trying to show to them that he meant no ill intent.

IC: Sohnii - interacting with Blink, Bliss, and Horro (Hallways)

He kept his stare hard and cold.  So far, this newcomer was acting friendly in both their actions and body language, but it would take more than that to persuade him.  Sohnii had learned that not everyone could be trusted, and from the Makuta who had brought him here, that a good first impression did not always mean that an individual could be trusted.  He stood slightly ahead of Blink and Bliss in case the situation went south, which in this case meant his suspicions were confirmed.  Until then, nothing about his posture was aggressive; only cautious and firm.  Still, he allowed his spikes to rest slightly and relaxed his shoulders as he spoke.  "Um... hello.  Who might you be?" He glanced in the corner of his eye at Blink; was his brother nervous? He hoped not...

Edited by PancakeShiners

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

IC- Blink, Interacting with Sohnii and Bliss. Notices Horro.

Blink's gears tensed. He was ecstatic to meet Bliss, but now his usual nervousness spiked. An airy breath emitted from the Chain Lightning.

Great, Great. Okay. Now, Blink, breath. He had to remind himself to calm down and react accordingly if anything horrible were to happen.

His pupils darted to Sohnii, relieved that he spoke up. Was Horro a new student just like them or an experienced one?

IC: Horro (Hallways)

"Who might you be?" The silver one asked. Horro wouldn't have answered him until he took notice of the other two Rahkshi's behavior. Are they that scared? he thought. He anticipated the kind of reaction the silver one gave, but he didn't think he'd scare the other two. 

Then, somehow, they reminded him of his other siblings back when he performed tasks for his Makuta, Waddyar, under the supervision of his seniors. He utterly hated them, and he was never afraid to go against them. His siblings, a certain number of them, on the other hand, were terrified of their peers. Horro felt bad for them, so he always took the hit from his elder Rahkshi for his brothers. 

"...Horro...New here..." he finally said, relaxing himself. Normally, he wouldn't have said anything in this kind of situation, for he felt it ruined his ego. But he couldn't bare to see the other two Rahkshi that way. He still didn't think it would make the Rahkshi in front of him less cautious of him. Again, he couldn't blame him for it. Let's just see where this goes.

Edit: OOC: Btw, the whole flashback thing was just an excuse I came up with to make Horro open up his mouth. 

Edited by Glimmer

OOC: I'm pretty sure every one of my posts starts with an apology by this point but I'm sorry for taking so long again

IC: Kororia - Huggo A Sluggo

Aza had told her she didn't need help. Kororia understood this phrase perfectly; on Woomera, people said that when they needed help but didn't want to admit it. She jumped onto Aza's attacker, attempting to use her elasticity powers to ensnare them in a defensive hug. "Don't fight my friend Aza! Fight me instead!"

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

• 2 weeks later...

IC: Mortsia

I frown. Does Icarax even take mail? "I uh... I'm not quite sure. It might be best to just slide it underneath his office door. Do you need me to show you where that is?" 

IC: Carraig 

" I just focus on being immovable, and my body reacts." I say to Danger, before hearing Revenge. At his request, I pause for a moment. Why would he ask me to fight Danger? He wouldn't exactly put up much of a fight to begin with... Unless he just wants me to just stand there and be a punching bag. The very thought of that made my blood boil, and I almost burst out, before taking a couple deep breaths. Calm down. It probably wasn't meant like that. Besides, it's about time I test my resolve on another Rahkshi.  "Sure. I'd be happy to."  I say, a smile on my face.
Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Revenge and Danger-Gym

Revenge nodded to Carraig, then turned to his brother. "Since he can turn invincible you don't have to worry about holding back ok? Fight like it's the real thing."

"Ok, can I use my swords?" Danger replied.

Revenge thought about it for a moment. "Yeah, but be careful not to cut yourself."

Danger drew both his swords and smiled, it felt good. "Alright, lets go!"

IC: Melody-Refectory

Melody tentatively reached out and put a hand on Orloc's shoulder. "I-I-It's g-good t-to h-have a n-new f-friend."

IC: Toxitora Junior-Hallway

"Sure, that would be great!" Junior replied beaming.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

• 2 weeks later...

IC- Blink, Interacting with Sohnii, Bliss, and Horro.

A newbie. Just like them. Fantastic. Okay. This was a good thing. But a bad thing, too. Horro probably didn't know his way around, either.

"...I-it's nice to m-meet you, Horro." His eyes scanned over him. "I'm... Blink."

IC: Blizzard

First day, Blizzard. Don't mess this up.

She wasn't nervous, really. That would, honestly have been silly; for one who'd already participated in a raid upon some of the border sub-islands of the Xia region, done so without the slightest trace of fear, and returned victorious? Compared to that, there was really nothing to be concerned about here. It was... what, a school? A school, moreover, filled with young Rahkshi just like her, who would understand her stubborn streak of individuality. Here, it wouldn't get her nothing but blank, unresponsive stares, the way it had from the rest of her brethren under Makuta Antroz. Here, she'd maybe actually fit in.

Taking a breath, standing up straight - the kind of straightness that emphasised the extra half-head's height she had over your average Rahkshi - Blizzard took a moment to check herself over. She didn't think she was vain, in any sense of the word; still, she was proud of her distinctive gold armour, and it pleased her to note that it bore no scuffs or other signs of damage. Her pendant, too, hung securely around her neck; her weapons were tucked out of sight but in easy reach, though she didn't anticipate needing them; and, all in all, she felt ready to make a good first appearance.

And she had her quiet confidence. She always had her quiet confidence.

Her first steps, therefore, were taken with a sure stride. You'd hardly know, just by looking, that this was her first day; the weather-control Rahk walked with all the assurance of one who'd been in this place a hundred times before... and if a tiny whisper of breeze seemed to follow her around? That surely wasn't caused by any out-of-control nervousness on her part, it was simply natural.

OOC:

I was thinking maybe in the hallways... but honestly, Blizzard can be wherever is convenient. I just didn't want to butt in on anyone's existing conversations... but she's here, and she's open for interaction ^^

• Upvote 2

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

IC: Shock

Thankfully, it didn't take me too long to reach the Infirmary, all things considered. With a sigh, I sit down on one of the beds, and wait quietly for Palma to administer her dose of healing powers. I swear, I'm getting sick of this divine-intervention-garbage with the Prefects. It's a bloody school for aggressive killing machines! Yet here we are, being babied, as if none of us can't put up a fight. What a joke. Well, hopefully I won't have to put up with it for much longer.

IC: Mortsia

"Follow me then." I say, before jumping into the air, grabbing onto the ceiling, and swinging myself so that I can crawl comfortably on the ceiling, before making my way to the Headmaster's Office, with Toxitora surely following.

IC: Draco

Well, this fight was going nowhere. With a sigh, I simply exit the gym, no real idea as to where to go next. Might as well go see if that loudmouth has finished his task. So, I begin to make my way to the Refectory. I begin to think about what I had seen in the gym. There were many new faces here, each of which had a story behind them. But one thing was certain: All of them were here for the sole purpose of becoming better at whatever they do, whether it be fighting or some other craft. I suppose that also includes me. I pause for a moment. I really have come a long way since my first battle...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of metal clanging could be heard as Stelio attacked me with ferocious blows, his axe forcing me backwards, as I hide behind my shield. "What's the matter? I thought you wanted to fight!" The Purple Rahkshi yells, laughing in glee. So much for fun, I thought to myself as I here Equis shooting me some "advice". "Come on! You can do better than that! Stop hiding!" Angrily, I turn my head briefly to say, "Easier said than done!"  Before turning back to the fight... Or rather, an axe at my head. "And dead. I win again." Stelio says smugly. I growl as I back up, frustrated at my lapse in attention. "Sorry." Equis says, embarrassed. "Why can't I ever even land a hit?" I growl, throwing down my gladius. "Seems I'm just too good for you. Although that doesn't say much. I mean, just look at you. You're small, weak. A liability. You can try and play as a warrior you want, but at the end of the day? You're weak. And you always will be." Equis gasps, and I begin to shake. "Uh... Maybe you should take a break, Avem. Besides, it's my turn to-" "No! I'll show him! I'll show him how strong I really am!" I snarl as I pick my gladius back up. "Draw!" Stelio shrugs, then readies his axe, smirking. I growl, then charge him, this time going on the offensive.

Apparently, this is what Stelio expected. He prepared to block my sword strike. Only, it didn't come.Instead, I just charged into him full force with my shield. "What the-" He swings his axe towards me. This time, I was ready. I block the swing with my shield, then thrust my blade forwards, straight at his torso. Yes! I think to myself. I finally landed something!.. Or at least, I thought I would. With snake-like reflexes, my opponent grabs my arm, stopping my blade. "Oho! Looks like you still have some fight in you! Don't worry, I can fix that." He throws my arm to the side, and punches me hard in the gut. I stagger, and fall on my knees, before collapsing. "Learn! Your! Place!" Stelio shouts, kicking me again and again. I simply grit my teeth, and just endure the pain. As he turns away, clearly thinking he had won, I rise to my knees, ready to strike... But then, in the hallway just outside of the room, I see a massive shadow, just watching us. "Icarax..." I mumble. Stelio hears me, and sighs. "You just don't know when to give up, do you? Fine." He walks over, and hits me in the head with the flat of his axe. I collapse, the world fading to black. Equis runs towards us. The last thing I see is my father, just staring emotionless. I wish he had shown at least something, so I would at least be reassured that I had meant something to him in the first place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shaking my head, I continue onwards.

IC: Carraig

I lift my massive claymore as a sign of strength, before setting it back down. My stance was no longer relaxed as I placed both of my hands on the hilt of my sword, and widened my feet. A fire now burned in my eyes. "Let's see what you have learned." I say, clearly not moving forward to attack. 

OOC: Draco OFI.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

The sight of a fellow Rahkshi seemingly heading her way was enough to lift Blizzard's attention from her surroundings. The gold-armoured Rahk had been starting to think that just poking around, until she found the place where she was meant to be, was possibly her best bet, and she'd been preparing to do just that. There were certainly hallways aplenty, so she had no shortage of places to stick her nose - and she didn't anticipate losing said nose if she stuck it into the wrong place at the wrong time - so it would have been a good a start as any, at least--

But maybe she didn't need to do that right now.

The dark blue and black Rahkshi moving in her direction certainly gave off an air of intimidation, and perhaps a more nervous being would have stepped back out of his way rather than approach. Blizzard even considered that option herself, for all of a couple of moments, before discarding it. She had nothing to fear; they were all brothers and sisters under their armour, after all. She seriously doubted that even the most hulking brute here would do her serious harm undeservedly.

Naive? Perhaps. Suffice it to say that she hadn't much wordly experience; one single raid did not an expert make.

So, without much consideration for potential consequences, she nudged Draco as he passed her, to get his attention.

"Hey; point a fellow Rahk in the right direction on her first day?"

Edited by Darth Jaller

For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

IC Percy

The shoulder impacted hard, shoving the smaller Rahkshi back a step, and losing him his focus on his blade, enabling Vlad to snake a hand around Percy's wrist. He felt his own energy being drained away, and his eyes went wide in dismay.

Percy did what any sensible being would do when confronted with an energy draining opponent that had grabbed onto him:

He shouted, "Get off me!" And then proceeded to bite the offending limb.

IC: Vlad / Gym

As Percy's eyes flickered and widened, a manic energy flowed through Vlad's, fueled by the deep draught of his opponent's savory strength. There was nothing like this! He could end Percy this way, drink him into helpless feebleness.

But the teeth tearing into his own arm brought back some perspective. His opponent was still a threat, and the sooner he finished him the sooner he could help his team. And... he shouldn't do that. Right? Even though it was breathtakingly exhilarating. Even the energy pouring into his lifeblood through Percy's teeth, numbing the wound they'd created, a vampire's bite in reverse.

He hammered the shaft of his axe down on Percy's exposed head with his other hand, aiming to knock him unconscious.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Draco

I was lost in thought, so when Blizzard nudged me, I instinctively took a step back and reached for one of my swords, before realizing that I wasn't being attacked. My surprise quickly turned into annoyance. "You know, there are safer ways to get a Rahkshi's attention."  I say harshly. Easy now. She meant no harm. I think to myself. Taking a deep breath, I say in a much calmer tone, "Sorry. Where do you need to go? Or are you asking for a tour?"

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Blizzard (interacting with Draco)

"I do know. But what's life without a little risk?"

His hostile tone seemed to soften after a moment, however, and Blizzard easily shrugged it off as a misunderstanding. Perhaps, in fact, she should have expected that; even in what she was naively assuming was a safe environment, Rahkshi were, of course, deadly killing machines. It wasn't a good idea to sneak up on one - even if she hadn't deliberately sneaked in this case - and expect to come out of it unscathed. A few Xian rebels had found that out to their peril when they'd tried it on her, back before she'd come here.

It was a lesson to take to heart for herself, too. Or to whatever passed for a heart amongst their kind.

"I mean. I wouldn't turn down a tour if that's your thing; but no, I was more thinking of wherever newbies go for initiation."

She assumed there was some kind of initiation - even if it was just a basic laying down the ropes before leaving newcomers to fend for themselves - but really, that was nothing but a guess on Blizzard's part. Her Makuta hadn't exactly given her any details before shipping her off here, and she didn't much fancy having to scrabble to work everything out for herself while surrounded by more mature Rahkshi who already knew how the place worked.

Knowing what she did of the Makuta, that was probably exactly how this was meant to play out; but there was no harm in asking, at least.

Edited by Darth Jaller

For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

"Heh. I shouldn't be surprised."

How many unruly Rahks would willingly sit through an initiation, in the first place? Blizzard herself was willing to, it was true, if only so that she wouldn't be so hopelessly behind everyone else; but patience wasn't a common Rahkshi trait. It was hardly worth the headmakuta's while to beat it into them, either, if the ultimate goal of this was to turn them out as more efficient killing machines. How many of the Rahkshi here, who were presumably all as prone to individuality as she herself, had that as their actual goal, the weather control Rahk couldn't imagine... it was just one of many things that she'd surely learn in time.

But that left her immediate destination as... what? Just wander the halls until she found something happening that she could stumble into the middle of? Blizzard didn't much like the idea of going in completely blind.

She scratched her faceplate for a moment, considering.

She could ask for something simple, like direction to a dorm room where she'd be settling in, or to whatever her first class might be. Or...

Or...

"Okay, let's put it another way: obviously, I'm a newbie here. Where do I need to go to find some action?"

She'd leave the specific definition of action up to Draco's determination.

OOC: I'm not going too fast, am I? It seems like we're getting a little ahead of everyone else... or, since our interaction is separate from theirs, does it not really matter? I can slow down, if need be; mostly, it's just that I'm just excited to be getting involved ^^

Edited by Darth Jaller

For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

OoC: you are absolutely not going too fast, and your speed and posting enthusiasm are both encouraged!

IC Energy Hounds/Thurisaz's Team

After a hard fought battle with the Rahi, Thurisaz's and all Rahkshi involved in fighting the Energy Hounds came out victorious, but certainly not unscathed. Bites, scratches, and bruising could be seen on each rahkshi following the scuffle.

OoC: in the interests of saving some time writing back and forth for a fight I should have kept a better tab on, you guys auto win this fight, with some minor injuries. If you want to have your character have suffered heavier damage feel free to indicate such in your posts and consider this a formal apology for letting this sit for so long.

IC: Thurisaz / Gym Maze

Looking around after a decisive blow, Thurisaz found his coalition victorious, if not as quickly as aspired. The kingly conqueror casually straightened, stowed his weapon and dusted himself off. "Irksome creatures," he scowled, moving to help Tube to his feet. "Everyone all right?" he asked his companions.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC:  Draco

"In that case, your best bet would be the gym. It's back that way, through the double doors." I point behind me with one of my talons. "There's a couple of duels going on right now, as well as an assignment, but that's closed off as soon as it starts. Or you could do some solo training by summoning training dummies. The gym responds to your will." 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Fang - Village of Kaam

Fang waited while Fletch patched up Shield, just close enough to react if Shield should say anything, but otherwise trying to stay aloof.

IC: Tube - Gym Maze (Team 1/5)

Despite their best efforts, Tube had spent much of the end of the fight on the ground, looking slightly confused at the twisted metal that marked where a chunk of their arm went. But as their Master came to their side, they gratefully accepted the help. "I am fine," they said certainly.

IC: Garrotte - Gym Maze (Team 2)

Garrotte winced as the force put more pressure on her wounds, and this time she struck out with her sword, trying to guess where her attacker's arm would be while he was otherwise distracted.

"Sounds perfect."

It did, really. While she didn't quite know what Draco was getting at with his mention of an assignment, it sounded - at least to her - as though it would be informative to spectate upon. Even if it was closed off, it would give her a bit more of a clue of how things were played around here... and would maybe show her where to place herself to get in on the next one. Between that, duels, and training equipment, it would be her kind of scene.

"Just straight down the hall, huh? I think I can find that okay."

It wasn't lost on her, of course, that this guy had been heading in the opposite direction. Wherever he was going, it clearly wasn't the gym, which meant that their paths were going to diverge just as quickly as they'd intersected. The fact didn't bother her at all; to Blizzard, it was just something worth noting.

And... ah dang it, she was curious.

"Where does that mean you're heading? Anywhere fun?"

She wasn't thinking of following, of course; no-one liked a clingy Rahkshi shadowing their every move. But, the more she could learn about what was where in this place? The better.

For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

IC: Draco

"Just to the Refectory. I need to go check on a couple of things, and I'm hungry after a duel." I say, then after a moment, "I'm guessing you don't know where that is. Are you sure you don't want a tour? The Makuta may leave us up to our own devices, but that doesn't mean we students can't help one another." Besides, if I'm supposed to keep order as a Prefect, I need people to not just fear me, but respect as me as well.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"Well, as long as you're offering..."

A helpful Rahkshi? Who knew, right?

Blizzard supposed she had no real reason to be surprised; all the same, she hadn't met a fellow one of the 'new breed' before. All her squadmates under Makuta Antroz had been grown from older kraata than her, and none of them had the streak of individuality that marked apart all of those here in the Academy. Perhaps that, more than anything, was why the weather control Rahk hadn't known what to expect from another of her kind.

This was going to be quite the experience.

"I'll take you up on it. I've got a lot to learn about this place, clearly."

Far better to learn where everything was now than to get lost later, she figured. And besides, this Rahk didn't seem like awful company by anyone's standards. If she was looking to find other students to hang out with, he was as good a starting point as any. She would see what she would see, the weather control girl supposed.

"By the way?" She gestured to herself for a moment. "Blizzard. I'm called Blizzard."

For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

"You'd be right there."

Falling into step behind Draco, she nodded once. Between her gold-toned armour and her name, Blizzard supposed, she was pretty much a walking dead giveaway of that fact... all the same, she didn't regret either of those things. Her armour colour pleased her, and she always made sure it was well-maintained; and as for her name? When she'd learned she was allowed to choose one, her first thought had gone to the power she possessed - and, in particular, the kind of weather that she most looked forward to levelling up enough to conjure.

For now, all she could do was blow gusts of wind about. But, all in good time...

Her companion, though... he didn't give anything away in name, and Blizzard couldn't quite put a claw on his colour scheme, either. But it seemed rude, somehow, to admit to not knowing; she didn't ask it, therefore.

If this was a tour, however, she felt like she had leeway to ask at least a few questions.

"How many of us are there here? Enough to make it worth the Makuta's while, I'd guess?"

For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."