Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC

The blessed softness of the bed feels like karzahni to his wrecked chassis.

"Maybe Omega would've... Followed the infirmary rules. What use is a school and discipline if when you're given a target you cast off your civilized mind and training?"

Voice still weak.

Need sleep to recover, multiple concussions taking their ...

... toll...

The elasticity rahkshi falls asleep once more, real sleep. Not combat-violence sleep.

...but close to it

IC: Exxan.

"You're messed up almost as badly," Exxan pointed out, "let Fall finish you off, and you won't have to worry about her coming after you again. I think I speak for everyone here when I say that no one is going to want to help you."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fall

Fall stared suspiciously at Omega. Finally, she hefted her weapon once more. Well, stay still this time please. Se mused to herself, as she brought her catch pole whistling done again.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: (Snakey)

As Vir sat down near him in the refectory, he eyed him carefully: If this guy was his assassin, and was also bold or stupid enough to come and sit near him, he had another thing coming. Within a few seconds, Snake could shift behind him and twist his arm to braking point...

Hopefully, his target would show up soon, but until then, he wandered the corridors, trying to find them...

Hearing shouting coming from the Infirmary, he popped his head around the door, seeing a squabble between The One who Pushed, Insect Queen, Fall To Your Death and The Exxpert Bookworm. 

Stepping inside, he took in the chaos that was supposedly the area where the injured went, but seemed to be the area where you got injured.

Kathok

IC: Fang

Fang arrived on the doorstep of the Academy with his only possessions in the world: a curved staff and a Rahkshi fang necklace. As he gazed up at the ediface, his spines rattled in discontent.

Despicable.

He pushed back the massive doors and marched down the halls, students backing out of his way when they saw his scowl. Physically, he didn't appear to be much of a threat, but there was something about his manner that clearly said "You approach me and you will regret it." He went straight to his dorm room and set the staff down. The room was little more than a cell with a bed and storage, but at least this had a tiny window looking over the ocean to the rear.

This will never do.

Summoning his power, plasma dripped from his hand as he pressed it against the wall below the window, widening the hole until he could almost fit his shoulders through it. Curiously, the wall was growing back almost as fast as he could melt it. Worried the other students would smell the burning, he stopped for now and decided on getting something to eat.

On his way to the Refectory, he passed the Infirmary. Screams and clangs echoed through the corridor, but Fang paid them no mind, besides noting to stay out of there as long as he can. There were already a few Rahkshi in the Refectory, but Fang chose a table far from any of them and quietly ate his slop.

OOC: Fang open to interaction, if you dare. :D

IC CLockwork:

Clockwork flew towards the Infirmary. He figured Palma would know the most about these "Rhotuka spinners". As soon as he entered the doorway, however, his eyes widened, seeing Fall Two instants later, a two-inch book  was in the air, hurtling towards Fall's head.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Chekquars (Hallways)

The Darkness Rahkshi had seen more than enough at this point, he could clearly see that for better or worse his target hadn't gotten themselves into the Infirmary. He reasoned that it made things easier, without having to worry about Palma trying to keep the peace in the place, although that certainly hadn't stopped another group of students. 

He slipped down the corridor, cloaked in cloth and shadows. Perhaps he would visit the Library next, that was certainly a possible location for his quarry. 

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC Phogen:

Stepping back with a respectful bow, indicating his position as servant in this relationship, Phogen let the intel to Xara sink in. "Now, I have other matters to attend to, my liege."

With that little morsel of nomenclative flattery and poise, Phogen vanished. She quickly appeared by Exxan's side. She was like a phantom with her silent movement. "Hello, buddy."

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Squid

Squid slowly put the rock in front of the grate. Clang

Great. Now the Rahkshi below knew he was up there. He removed the grate and looked down at the Rahkshi and said in a half-whisper, 

"Shhh! I'm trying to assassinate my target. Don't spoil it!"

IC Mahrika

Corridors

Mahrika was stupefied. He'd expected students running after one another with swords, but rigging a trap out of the ceiling vents! This game was so fundamentally wrong, he could hardly believe it.

No, not wrong. Evil. It was evil. The game was, the school was, and it seemed most of the students soon might be. Barely controlling himself, Mahrika jabbed the vent with his trident, shoving it back in place.

"Don't let me stop you. Clearly you're having great fun."

He stalked down the hall at a quick stride, fuming with anger.

(OOC: Open for interaction.)

IC Vir

Refectory

Looking up from a half-finished bowl, Vir noticed Kol waiting in line for food. Kol was one of the few students Vir had never been afraid to talk to. He might have been considered cowardly and weak by most, but most also said he same things about Vir. Vir waved to Kol, motioning for him to come sit down at the table.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC Phogen en route to infirmary

Oh! A moralizer.... Oh this would be far, far too good to pass up. Time for a but of fun. Quickly reversing from a passing gait to a reverse walk, the strange creature grinning widely. "Oh, you can participate without signing up. Lord knows I am. And having a ball!" She spinned on her heel and walked in step.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

For the second time, light burst in Fall's vision. Stumbling, she turned while shaking her head. "What!?" she asked, her vision still not completely restored.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

IC CLockwork:

Clockwork threw the rest of his books at Fall's hand, aiming to make heer drop her Catch pole. This was a trickier shot, and Clockwork immediately charged after throwing teh books.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Phogen en route to infirmary

Oh! A moralizer.... Oh this would be far, far too good to pass up. Time for a but of fun. Quickly reversing from a passing gait to a reverse walk, the strange creature grinning widely. "Oh, you can participate without signing up. Lord knows I am. And having a ball!" She spinned on her heel and walked in step.

IC Mahrika

Corridors

"...Excuse me?"

Mahrika stared at the Rahkshi who had backwards-walked towards him, a Sonic with black markings. Their sudden interest in Mahrika's affairs would have offset him in any situation, but he was already in a bad mood.

(OOC: Lord Tridax, I assume you mean? :D )

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Exxan

Exxan stepped into the path of Clockwork's flying books, putting his staff in front of his face to avoid taking any damage. "Books are my thing, buddy." he growled, unfazed by the Rahkshi now charging right at him, "Now can we all please stop messing up the infirmary?"

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Clockwork:

Clockwork tried to stop, but couln't, and slammed into Exxan. the two collapsed on the ground in a heap. "Now look what you've done." Clockwork snarled.

"I've stopped more blood from being spilt in the infirmary," Exxan replied smugly, disentangling himself from Clockwork, and hopefully leaving you open to Fall's next attack he added, to himself.

IC Clockwork:

"Yeah, right, like a pricision-based Rahkshi of Accuracy would totally accidentally wreck everything." Clockwork retorted, slowing backing towards the door.

IC Shatter:

Shatter's hammer was spinning so fast it was a blur. Were these people completely insane?!

Exxan got to his feet and dusted himself off.

"Okay, I think I've overstayed my welcome," the nervousness was coming back. He'd interfered in two different fights since arriving at the infirmary, and was starting to wonder if he'd made more enemies than friends.

He turned to Green, trying to remain confident despite how terrifying she was, "I'm going to go find Phogen."

With that, he left.

IC: Xara.

"Well... That was eventful." Xara mused, before addressing Glass and Shatter. "Shall we go hunt for my target?"

IC Shatter:

"Fine. Gives me a chance to do something other than watch obnoxious Rahkshi get in trouble."

The vacuum Rahkshi had noticed the suspicious ropes as he and Green had made their way down the corridor. The moment the rock began to fall, he dived aside, taking Green with him.

Looking up in order to identify the assailant, Exxan's eyes widened as he recognised his own target: Squid.

IC: Green

"?!"

When Exxan tackled her down onto the floor, Green was momentarily confused and alarmed; was Exxan her assassin? But wait: what was Squid doing in the vents? And where did that rock come from? "I take it one of you is my assassin?!" she yelled, Hoto and Kofo-Jaga crawling onto the walls and Fireflyers dispersing throughout their seciton of the hallway.

Fall looked around the room. "I'm going to have to agree with Exxan. Let's at least leave the room before trying to kill each other." She paused, then added "Also... did you really just try to assassinate me with books?" 

IC: Fang

Fang finished his slop and left the Refectory just in time to hear the crushing sound of stone on stone. It appeared that someone had attempted to drop a boulder on a few of their classmates.

How... juvenile.

Fang sat still, observing the scene as one of the Rahkshi hopped up and cried "I take it one of you is my assassin?!" Fang's head tilted to the side. Assassin? What kind of school is this? In his concentration, he completely looked over the heads of the backwards-walking Rahkshi of Sonics and accompanying Rahkshi of Adaptation on a collision course with him.

IC: Xara.

"Right then, let's go hunting." With that, Xara set off.

Ic:

Noticing he was being ignored by everyone, he walked away from the infirmary, past the cafeteria. He saw another Rank in there, so took a step backwards and peered in. He then regretted it and walked on again. Just then a loud crash took place and there was something about assassins. Thankfully, nobody had tried to take him down. Yet.

Ooc: Sorry, but I just find Squid in the air vent too much like this:

185px-BBInTheAirVent.png.png

IC: Recoil

Recoil woke up. She left her dorm and headed for the reflectory, wanting to get some grub. She had heard that Omega had been knocked out, to her amusement. He had never been good at silent takedowns. She chuckled to herself and got in line. OOC: open fur interection

Edited by VahkiDane

"Does that answer your question?" Exxan snapped at Green, stepping around and letting Squid try to attack her. The moment Squid passed him, he swung his staff at his exposed lower back.