Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sanurahk

Sanurahk teleported back to the clearing with a few large Blocks, He became Woozy a Second, Rested a few seconds, then Repeated, and then realized, He could do something

"Anyone have any rope?" Asked Sanurahk having an Idea that Would Increase Efficiency, But it would Take 2 Rahkshi of Teleportation, and he saw another in the Courtyard

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Fang - Gym

Fang stalked into the Gym, his armor still hissing quietly with residue heat. He should have just killed Exxan. All of his problems would be over, and now he would still have to tolerate Exxan's resistance. And his blade. But he couldn't do it. No matter how frustrating Exxan was, he could not kill. He was better than that.

He went directly to his forge. The twin basins had since returned to the floor, but the worktable was still protruding. Omega's weapons still lay strewn across it with the remnants of the metal. He couldn't allow anyone else to have them. Especially Exxan. He snatched it all up in his arms and started for the door.

IC: Rain - Infirmary

Rain quietly grinned as she watched Palma smack Deadeye, but she would not dare to get on Palma's bad side again. She would have her chance. She just sat back in the bed and waited to be healed.

Edited by Click

IC: Stronghold and Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person, Stronghold/Gym

Punch went to train while I looked around for Fang. I eventually did find him, walking into the Gym. As I approached him, I realized that he was...disturbed. I stopped, pondering whether or not I should disturb him.

IC: Sontiri / Arena

Unbalanced, Sontiri begins to fall, but as they do so they regain their equilibrium and hover beneath Phantom.

The monstrosity mush be brought to the ground. Chains free once more, they swing them in a circular motion at their opponent's feet. The chains wrap around his fleshly lower appendages, and Sontiri pulls hard down upon them. They realize he will likely attempt to land upon them, and for this they are ready. Their spines, pointed up, hum faintly with building sonic energy, ready to impale their foe and unleash a potent sonic blast within him.

The part which is Hoto is reluctant. But the stakes are too high now to hesitate, the other parts say. Inaction will do greater harm overall, to they and their friends.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Fog:

"Ahem." Fog said, trying to be agnowledged. He had been standing near the doorway for several minutes now, covered in scorchmarks.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Sanurahk and Vorzorak-Courtyard

Vorzorak Walked into the Courtyard and found 4 Rahkshi Working on a rectangular prism, at least one of them needs to be a smith, and So He walked over and asked "Any of you a smith?"

Sanurahk heard one sentence that got him intrigued and Energized "I am!" He Squealed

Maybe this wasn't the best Idea... Thought Vorzorak, "Ok, Are you able to make a Sword?"

"Depends, Have any Rope?" asked Sanurahk

"Just so happens I do." Said Vorzorak, Detaching the ropes from his Arrows, I knew the payment would be Ridiculous,

"Then yes, I can" Said Sanurahk

"Ok, Here's what it should look like" Said Vorzorak, as he took a 360 degree Blueprint of the Sword out of his notepad

"Wow" Said Sanurahk "This is amazing"

"Ok, can you build it?" Asked Vorzorak

"Of Course I can." Said Sanurahk, somewhat doubting his abilities, 

"Ok then, heres your rope too" Said Vorzorak as he handed over the rope "will it be Sufficient?"

"Yes" Said Sanurahk, taking a medium Peice of materials for himself, teleporting short distances to his dorm to get there faster Hopefully they wont mind a small amount gone. and I'll only be gone a minute... Stage first, Music Second, Sword in between there somewhere

"Hmm" Vorzorak wondered "I guess I'll wait here to tell him where my dorm is, or maybe..." Vorzorak took one small map of the Dorms he made, not too detailed, not exact, and left it there for him.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Toxin's Kraata/In Phantom's Arena, On Rider's Shoulder

I stood still following along.

"Sorry. Some Matoran broke my suit. Allow me to ease your pain."

I oozed a small amount of slime just to make him feel slightly woozy enough to help ignore the pain till we can get out of here.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: Just as a friendly reminder, please be considerate of the slower posters when holding a conversation. Especially if said slowpoke is the leader of the group at the moment. =3

Short / Gym, Panting at Blest \ IC:

Short's vision went cloudy as she experienced her entire lower half getting crushed by a much larger Rahkshi. She managed to remain conscious, and focused most of her effort on breathing slow, ragged breaths. It took all within her to listen and respond when Blest walked up. "Y-yah, tha's - cough - mayne. Sor - gag - sorray. Woulja min' - hack - helpin' us t' the - gurgle - Anfarmaray?" All the while, the Slowerahk was desperately pushing at her unconscious opponent to try to get him off of her.

Metal / Courtyard, Setting up the Talent Show with Vlad, Drift, and Sanurahk \ IC:

"I was thinking a platform approximately a half-bio high, ten bio across, and five bio deep, with a simple back panel, oh, five bio tall to reflect sound. Details will come after we have the basic platform done." Once he had verbally outlined the stage, Metal grabbed a sliding tool which had loose chalk attached to a string and stretched it out along his first mental dimension. At that point he realized that he had no idea how he was supposed to get the chalk to stay - unless he was supposed to cut the line? The Powerahk looked questioningly at the others, his free hand hovering over his axe-guitar.

OOC: See: chalk line if you don't know the tool to which I am referring. I imagine Sanu, with his aptitude for building, might know how it works. Basically, you hold it really taut and then someone snaps it in the middle, leaving a thin line of chalk on your surface that can be wiped off once you've finished with it.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Sanurahk 

Sanurahk came back to the Courtyard, Picked up a small map with a specific room Highlighted, and found Metal Trying to use a Chalk line,

"So what is it your have trouble with? Keeping it in place, or what?" Said Sanurahk as he took out a little hilt of a Knife, and a Compass(Like the ones for making circles, not Navigation.), "Oh wait," Said Sanurahk, he Flipped a small switch on the Knife hilt, and, Clink! a Blade came out, "Pretty cool, eh? That was just for Show, now back to business, He stuck The sharp part of the Compass in the Ground through one end the line, and gave Metal the Reel "Pull this to the length you wish, and I will make the line on the ground."

OOC: I know what tool your referring to, as I've used one several times before.

Edited by Dragon11603

OOC: Just making sure. People who haven't done construction before seem to be mystified by the thing when they first see it. XP

Metal / Courtyard, Setting up the Talent Show with Vlad, Drift, and Sanurahk \ IC:

Metal nodded at the line and asked, "So, should I cut this, rub it on the ground, or what? I would think that cutting it would be a waste, unless that is how it's supposed to be used . . . ?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

IC Blest / Hallway:

So, this mace belonged to the short, conscious one. At least... that was what it seemed to be implying. Blest couldn't understand a single word. She did want to teach the other Rahkshi a lesson in the importance of stowing your weapons, but... the bigger one had gotten to that first. "Huh," Blest frowned. "What?" The small one was struggling to her foe off, at least. This much was obvious. Blest dropped the mace - dangerously close to Short's head - and leaned over, rolling Shark off of the victor.

Short rolled over to rest on top of her mace. Using solely her arms, she struggled into a half-sitting position where she could keep breathing but still look Blest in the eye. After taking a few deep breaths, the Slowerahk said, "Thaynks fer the hayelp. Could ya hayelp mae git 'im ta the Anfarmaray? Y'know, whayare Palma iyas?"

After snapping the line, Metal rolled the line back up and looked with a little bit of wonder at the chalk line. "Oh, cool! Alright, let me finish snapping these lines out, and then we can start building the supports." He continued to stretch the line, snap it, and move to the next post. Without using a measuring tool, the positions of the supports and the angles of the lines were slightly inconsistent. To Metal, though, it looked close enough, and he gestured at the area as he said, "So, how do we build this from here? You seem a little smarter than me on the subject, as much as it pains me to say it."

IC: Fang - Gym

The Gym was full of Rahkshi, but he didn't bother look at any of them. He kept his eyes facing forward as he walked out towards his dorm with the metal and weapons. Exxan seemed to have vanished. Someone apparently wrongfully believed he deserved their pity.

IC: Stronghold/1st Person/Gym

By the time I decided Fang had left. I just decided to wear my old punctured plate but put a sheet of my destroyed shoulder plate under the hole, wrapping the skin around both parts. I put it back on. Although it would limit the movement in my right arm, I was sure that it would be effective enough for me until I could master the art enough to repair it. I looked around for someone to spar.

Great, another Student who refused to even try to understand Short. Was her accent really that different that this Rahkshi couldn't hold a conversation? This was not the time . . . Apparently the newcomer didn't even know Palma. Trying her hardest to force normal speech, she said one more time, "Could. You. Git. Him. To. The. Room. With. The. Schoowal. Medic . . . . Her. Nayum. Is. Palma. In. The. Dorm. Area."

Grinding her broken jaw, the Slowerahk grabbed her mace and stood as best as she could by using it as a crutch. She then removed her hat and used it as a support for her left arm. She then slowly, painfully began to hobble toward the Gym doorway. Hopefully someone would come help, because she wasn't going to get far before she would collapse.

"Do we really need a blueprint? It's not that complicated now that we've got this laid out," Metal responded as he grabbed a pole a laid it down on top of one of the lines.

IC: The two forces pulling on Phantom, Sontiri's yanking and Kat's weight, dragged him downwards, his reactions paralysed by the fear Kat was pouring into him. At this point physics took over, the three swinging around like a grotesque Newton's Cradle. With her own flight off and Phantom no longer holding her up Kat started to fall, her twisting path of descent sending her circling round. She was heading right for Sontiri, and would hit before Phantom did. She'd just become Phantom's airbag...

In the skies over Nynrah, Tridax was held aloft in the sky by a magnetic field around him. He was steadily scanning Phantom-on-the-Water for Rahkshi minds, his will extending out to quest for his lost and troublesome students

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Glass

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

"Okay," I waited for Palma to finish healing my arm, then waited for Glass to lead the way.

IC: Glass

I led Xara to her dorm room. I opened the door and Sand was there, eating the cake I had smuggled in for Xara. I couldn't decide between blushing or getting angry.

"A little erm, appreciation gift for you. Except Sand is eating the cake."

It was pretty small either way.

Dude, we busted our butts smuggling that in here.

It was my butt.

Semantics.

Edited by Tenth Norik

IC: Xara - Dorm.

"Aw, thanks," I wrapped my arms around him, "But.... why? I thought you were still angry with me." 

IC: Illusive - Nynrah.

Hovering in the air beside Tridax, I waited. Finally.... war.

IC: Sontiri (Era).

We see Kat and Phantom falling towards us and swing out, buffeting Kat with one of her wings and sending her spinning away from us. Unless she managed to right herself before hitting the ground she was in for a painful landing, but it was better than her being crushed between us and the creature. 

But saving Kat ruined any chance we had of avoiding the monster. It fell towards us, and we braced ourself for the inevitable impact, pointing our jagged spines - crackling with powerful sonic energy - up towards him.

Please let this work...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Blest / Gym to Infirmary:

School? Nurse? That sounded about right. But then again, Blest didn't even know where this infirmary was - just somewhere in the dorms. Before she could ask again, the Rahkshi limped away. Lifting Shark on her shoulder, Blest followed after Short. "Hey. How 'bout you show me the way - and get there yourself, instead of just dragging yourself alone?" Or did she not intend to go there herself?

Edited by Bloody Nine

IC: Shadow-Infirmary--->Hallway

Shadow was afraid

He saw how angry that Rahkshi got when he Drew on her face, its time to watch his back, he needs a new knife, because his is lost in the school, a new quill, his is lost in the gym, he might want a longer weapon than a knife, like a sword, or staff, or bow, something, he needed a piece of steel, he can make his own weapon with his powers, He tried to get up, but he was stiff, he decided, first thing, go find a piece of steel to make a blade. maybe 2 blades...

OOC: Shadow open for interaction

IC: Sanurahk-Courtyard

He decided by the time he got that rope, everyone had gotten enough materials,

He started Bonding the metals on the outer area of the stage together using his Metal working kit, to make sure something doesn't topple the stage.

Edited by Dragon11603

Short / Hallways to Infirmary, Panting at Blest \ IC:

"It's. This. Way. Ugh," Short said, toppling over on the last word. She had gotten just outside into the hallways, and it looked like it would take her a minute to get back up. This was going to take a while unless Blest was able to help her as well as carry Shark. "Jus'. Help. Mae. Walk."

Metal nodded as he pulled up a beam and started the nail it into another beam. This was going to take a lot of time and effort, but these three helping would definitely make it easier. To pass the time while they worked, he decided to strike up pleasant conversation, "So, do any of you have any talents? I play music that I've deemed as Heavy Metal Rahk. It involves some wicked playing of my axe-guitar and refined screaming using the non-offensive half of my power."

"Aw man, surely you've got something great Vlad. Nobody as cool looking as you could be talentless!" exclaimed Metal as he nailed another slightly crooked board into place with a bit too much force. They had gotten one corner together by now, and the Powerahk moved to the next to get it up. "Good to hear Sanu - you mind if I call you Sanu?"

OOC: For the sake of mental images, would someone be willing to draw a sketch of the stage as laid out earlier? I'm a terrible artist, but if I have to I can try making lines in Paint. XP

Edited by Toa of Dancing

IC: Vlad / Courtyard

Vlad nailed something into something else. Let's assume that whatever it was, he was doing it relatively correctly. "Cool?" That was two people today who hadn't looked upon him with disgust and horror. Wow. "Vell, I may be lookink cool, but zere is little zat I can do vhich might fit into a demonstration of talent. I sleep upside down, unt don't mind zer light. But zose are hardly talents."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg