Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sanurahk-Courtyard

They were almost done the stage, when, Sanu decided to play the flute a few minutes, a little soothing tune, he didn't remember the name of it, but he knows Music can relax people, especially some songs which he heard can make people fall asleep! wait, he just remembered, that Sleep-Song is the tune hes playing, Uh oh. his Eyes grew weary, he stopped playing the flute, yawned, and Said "Maybe no flute for now..." as he just probably made everyone else Tired. 

IC: Tube - Dorms

Tube couldn't stop grinning as they watched Whak stand. "I like this better," they said.

IC: Fang - Causeway

After a moment of silence, Fang felt obliged to say something. He wasn't usually one for conversation when he could get away from it, but they had to do something until Kat came back.

"I... put Omega's weapons in my dorm," he said. "You're... free to go up there any time you would like. He had an... axe... from Nynrah. It can heat itself up, but the handle is a little small. I don't have much use for it... but... maybe... he would have liked you to have it?"

IC: Alpha/Causeway

"That does sound a bit better than my tomahawk."

I mounted my halberd on my back and took my tomahawk and knife, my secondary weapons. I did a quick combo in which I did jump and hacked the axe into the ground as if I meant to hack an arm off. I then did a back flip kick, followed by a upward slash with the knife and a strike to an imaginary chest with the axe.

"Can I test it out first?"

IC: Fang - Causeway

Fang watched the display with a slight grin and a raised eyebrow. "It is a... little larger than your Tomahawk," he said. "But you are free to try it at any time."

IC: Tube - Dorms

"Did... Legion say something about coming back?" Tube asked.

IC Poly:

We were unsure.

Leaving our suit into one that would not work for sometime was tantamount to suicide in a place such as Corpus. But to gain the loyalty of my followers, we would have to show them the path with my own body.

We sighed, kneeling, and opening our kraata case, slithering out and into the suit across from us.

It was unpleasent, the odor of dead kraata still lingered. 

The shell closed around us, and we attempted to stand.

Our new body was unresponsive, simply twitching unhelpfully.

*it must be done*

We know.

We are Legion. 

*for we are many*

IC: Shadow-Infirmary--> Hallway---> Courtyard

Shadow noticed his opponent, The Scribbled One, waiting in line for her own healing, now was the perfect time to slip away, he got up, walked to the door, and made a run for it... What made him feel happy? oh no, the second most dangerous activity in the school, Gardening, he walked to the courtyard, got in, almost turned back in fear of the fohrok, and found one thing on his list

1. Steel, and there was enough for a sword

He just Needed to walk over, and "Borrow" some

his plan was disturbed By a sudden Hello

"Hello! Here to help?" Said another Rahkshi on a stage

IC: Shadow and Sanu-Courtyard

"Huh? oh, no." said Shadow

"Then why do you need our steel?" Said Sanu

"Well, I lost my knife and now I need a new one." Said Shadow

"Ah, A fellow smith I see!" Said Sanu

"No." Said Shadow

Sanu Frowned, "Then why are you gonna do it yourself? Do you have any tools/Experience for Crafting weapons?"

"Um, no Experience, I'm kind of a Tool." Said Shadow

"Oh yes, this is for the stage," Said Sanu

All this time, Shadow had his foot on a Peice 3 times as big as the sword he wanted, melting through a spot, so he had just enough for his blade. he snapped what ever was left of the spot he was melting, picked it up and Dragged it away, as he was dragging it away, starting to form the hilt

"Hey!" Yelled Sanu, before he saw that they still had alot of materials left "Oh" He pouted.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC Blest / Hallway:

Help? What, would Blest offer a knee or something? She dismissed the logistics as she walked up to the diminutive Rahkshi's side. She'll figure out a way.

IC Still / Infirmary:

The Rahkshi of Silence cast an appraising glance over the room. So many wounded occupying beds, with only the one doctor in attendance. "Do you require help?" Still asked sincerely. It would, at the very least, prove to be a valuable learning experience.

Metal / Courtyard, Setting up the Talent Show with Vlad, Drift, and Sanurahk \ IC:

Metal, on the other hand, was not so willing to let someone steal their materials. The stage was only partly up, and in his opinion they could put all of the materials to use. Thus, with more than a little annoyance in his voice, he yelled at Shadow, "Hey! You! That's not yours, man! At least friggin' ask first, Piraka. Yeesh."

After pulling the bar out of Shadow's hand, Metal walked over to the stage and started to construct the panel for the backdrop. The stage wasn't perfect, but it was certainly turning out better than he originally thought it would. It was even looking pretty good, and with the extra materials they could really make it look nice. At least, they could if some louts didn't come taking all of their stuff.

Short / Hallways into the Infirmary \ IC:

"Thanks." Short put her hat back on to free up her left hand and latched onto Blest's hip with said hand. With some awkward half-hobbling half-hovering, they eventually made their way to the Infirmary. Short let go of her new found companion and leaned against the door of the Infirmary as she yelled to the hopefully available school medic, "HAY! PALMA! Could way git sum hayelp? This 'un hayelped drayag the big 'un ayftar ah bayt 'im, an' ah cin bayarlay move mah layegs."

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Sidonas - Refectory

Sidonas, finishing the slop, left it there, gathered his things and walked through the hallways, passing by the Causeway on his way to the Library to go read up on smithing and forging. It had been a bit since he had made anything new, save his legs. On the way he passed Recoil's Dorm and stopped for a minute, looking at the door.

Leave her alone for the day, you dragged her around all day yesterday, not really kind to bugger her now.

Sidonas went to the library, grabbed a few books on smithing, metal work, forging, and the like and took them back to his Dorm. He took out some paper, and crossing his designs with the typical craft for a sword. Finishing his designs, he started tossing thoughts around, theorizing about making the blade thicker or having a more ornate hilt. Then while thinking about where he would find a forge, a thought sprung up in his head.

The gym can simulate fights and strategic battles, perhaps I could think up a forge there? Maybe. Should see if Recoil has any forging supplies, then I'll see if I can ask Suvak if he could order some. Now how do you get a Skakdi who runs a school to give supplies to an inventor? Ask about a smithing class? Show some successful inventions and the possibilities that they have and I could make, provided with materials? I'll figure something out..

Sidonas got up and let himself fall into his bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking of how he was going to do resolve these problems.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Xara - Dorm.

"No," I broke away from him, "you've got nothing to be guilty about. I was the one being a brakas to everyone."

I sighed. "Even you..." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xara - Dorm.

"I can't help but feel that you aren't taking this very seriously," my voice came out as more of a dejected sigh, "I'm apologising to you, Glass. Do you know how often I do that? Never." I cleared my throat. "And Sand is eating the cake..." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Palma was fussing over Exxan, mending the wounds on his neck when Still asked his question. Considering the question she looked around at the Infirmary, at Exxan beneath her, at Fog twitching slightly in his bed, and the ridiculous sight of Short dragging a Rahkshi about three times her bulk into the room, even if she was being helped. And no sign of Jayar or Zelnos. 

"Yes," she answered Still, "Please. For now, go help get that one into a bed."

She pointed at Shark. It had taken two students just to bring him here, getting him on the bed was going to be tricky...

"After that, there are some salves in the left-most cabinet over there." She pointed towards the back of the room, where the mirrors of the former washroom had been taken out and replaced by a series of cupboards. They contained medical supplies, mostly minor things like bandages or soothing remedies, things to deal with minor wounds to avoid wasting too much energy on lesser cuts and bruises. "Start applying them to the burnt weatherahk over there." She pointed at Fog. Should be enough to deal with most of his burns. She'd finish with Exxan and see what was wrong with Shark this time, then clear up anything the salves couldn't heal on Fog

IC: With Kat no longer hanging on his neck, Phantom was freed from both the drag of her weight and the paralysing effects of her fear powers. Mind clear and neck eased, the Hunter could actually act. 

Unknowing of the sonic attack that the kaita had planned, he did nothing to arrest his descent. If anything he sped up. And as he extended one foot out, foot flattened so his brick-like toes formed a point, it might have become obvious what he was intending to do. All his weight, all his strength, all the momentum he was building from his own speed and the pull from Sontiri itself...it was all being focused on the point of his toes. If that foot hit Sonitiri, it wouldn't just kick the Kaita, it would punch right through it. Like a chisel through a watermelon. The short spikes that adorned its armour weren't long enough to impale him before he got there, that foot was coming in like a meteor from the heavens...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Still / infirmary:

Still sized up its massive counterpart, head slightly tilted. "Turn on side," the recorder chirped. "Over... there." Still pointed at an empty bed. It strode over and took Shark by the ankles as Blest held the unconscious Rahkshi under its armpits. The pair carried Shark over and, with grunts of exertion, heaved Shark onto the bed, lying on his side so his fin would not get in the way. That matter dealt with, Still walked over to the cabinet pointed out to it, and began to rummage for these salves. It called out, "That small one needs help. Problem with its 'layegs.' The other's spines seem bent as well. What should be done?"

There. Set high up, to the left. Having found the salve, the Silence Rahkshi turned its attention towards Fog, twisting open the canister. A sharp, offensive smell wafted out of the open container as Still applied the pungent balm to its fingers and clumsily and inexpertly spread the mixture across Fog's wounds. 

IC: Exxan - Infirmary. 

I sat up, slow and steady, one hand reaching up to gently brush across my throat. Palma's healed my injuries, it seemed, and more besides. The scars from my fight with Omega - the claw marks on my arm, the mark on my faceplate left by his clumsy axe swing - all of it's gone. The memories are still there, of course, but at least the reminders are gone. 

"Palma?" I looked over to her. "Thank you." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Sanu-Courtyard

"Ugh, why does he want our steel, he can't Smith, he has no experience, So why? hopefully, that wasn't a Crucial Part." Said Sanu, Returning to the stage from his flute, "So, Vlad, Did ya decide yet on what your gonna do?" Said Sanurahk, whilst Hammering in a nail, 

IC: Shadow-Courtyard--->Hallway--->Library

I seem to have a knack for making people angry at me, I'm not gonna Apologize though.

Shadow wanted A quiet place to make this Piece of Steel turn into a Sword, The library would probably work, after all, what bookworm tries to destroy people?

IC: Vorzorak-Library

His inspiration hadn't Changed him completely, he still reads books,  He read about how Miserex lead the Makuta, but with the wrong goals, 

No, he didn't want the wrong goals, he wanted a Peaceful Land, Teridax clawed his way to the top, not caring about the deaths he inflicted, but I mustn't let anyone know these thoughts of mine, else I would Be slain too. 

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Drift - Courtyard

I regarded the perimeter and backdrop.

"So, now we can either fill in zer entire perimeter, makink a solid block, or put in a few pillars and cover it with a platform - if we can find one." Then I looked over to Vlad, who just Kapura'd me.

"I don't think coordination would be a problem. Surely you can find something in zer library to be able to train yourself?"

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

IC: Sontiri (Hoto) - Nynrah Cave

As the monstrosity falls towards us, our mind furiously calculates the precise frequency to charge our spines. It was enough energy to rip through its fleshy body from the inside. It would be the end of the monster. Mutually assured destruction, to protect their...

NO!!

Hoto's scream of desperation tore through Sontiri's mind. They... she was planning on killing it. She had already hurt Kat, knocking her aside like she was nothing. And that had hurt worst of all. She could not bear jumping from not daring to do harm to killing.

In the moments Sontiri hovered, stunned with the force of her outcry, Hoto acted. The energy intended for the monster was released all at once in a concussive blast of sound that made their ears ring in the small space. It had enough force to tear stalactites from the ceiling above, sending them crashing down towards their friends. But the monster was moving too quickly to be stopped now. If anything, it had gained them a fraction of a bio, and maybe a few seconds. And Hoto put those to use, doing what she did best.

Sontiri rolled through the air at an unbelievable speed for their size, but it still wasn't enough. A few of their spines, with lingering traces of energy, raked across the monster's soft legs. It would be enough to cripple it, but Sontiri cried out as the spines snapped off. Their sonic powers would be slightly hampered, and there was the pain. But as Sontiri regained control, Hoto reached out once more, relieving Era and Jayar of the worst of it. She had already hurt so many friends. She couldn't bear these two suffering while she could do anything about it.

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 1

IC: Sanu-Courtyard

"Lets fill in the center, make a big block, it would be just as hard as finding a Platform." Said Sanu to Drift "And I think you should choose what you want to do, not let others tell you what you want to do, but I'm sorry with that Bright Cape you do look like a Magician." Said Sanu to Vlad

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Vlad / Courtyard

"Sounds good." agreed Vlad.

IC: Sontiri (Jayar) / Arena

Sontiri's Unity is beginning to fragment.

It is with right intention that Hoto sheilds him from the pain their body feels, but that is not the way. Barriers like that will only force them apart. And in the same way she cannot allow him to come to pain, he cannot bear to see her hurt.

Jayar reaches out within the mind, pushing past the barriers she has constructed for his sake. He feels the pain she tried to keep from him. Not only the physical pain, but the agony Hoto feels that they have been forced to do harm. To Caoutchouc, and Kat, and even Phantom. It is knawing away at her. For Unity, and for Hoto, he reaches into Hoto's mind and steals away his share of the pain.

The physical pain is relatively easy to bear. It is the anguish which nearly staggers Jayar as he takes his share upon himself. He had known this was how she must be feeling, but he and Era had suppressed it, kept on hurting and fighting and everything Hoto never wanted to do. This was their fault.

He makes it clear, in the strange silence of the mind, that the agony is theirs to share. They must be as one.

And he makes it clear... that he is sorry.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg