Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: Expecting a sister vs. sister battle someday.

IC: Alpha/Causeway

I growled when I heard the name and she seemed surprised about Exxan's current state. That got me thinking. He has a sibling, too? Small world, huh? Well at least she's gone.

"Well, then. I guess I'm not the only one who's surprised about their sibling."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Kakarahk:

"Wheee!" Kakarahk said, leaping off the last pillar and swooping into a glide towards the entrance to the school. 

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Rail - Infirmary

Rail had finally picked up the beginnings of his new body parts/weapons collection and was about to make his way back towards his dorm with his ill-gotten loot when he noticed that two other Rahkshi had decided that they were going to have fun by picking on Vaalku. Normally, he would've let him fend for himself, especially after what he said about Xara. The knowledge that someone was trying to tear the school apart combined with the fact that their victim was now missing both an arm and a leg, however, urged him to act.

That, and he loved to put morons in their places.

He turned his head, glaring at the pair as he held the severed limbs of the murderer in a way that made them visible to everyone in the room.

"What are your names?" he growled, the words sounding more like a demand than a question.

OOC: That's Deadeye and Booger.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Sliver - Infirmary.

It took me a few moments to properly get my bearings, but I soon found my way to the infirmary, right where the angry Rahkshi had said it would be. And there he was, sitting up in one of the beds, one hand rubbing at what looked like freshly-healed burns to his throat.

"Hello everyone," I said brightly, stepping into the room.

I saw him freeze, turn slowly to face me. His eyes widened, then narrowed to slits. "You." The word was spat, almost like an accusation. "What the karz are you doing here?"

"Rumour has it that you've been a bad boy. According to a friend of yours I met on the Causeway, you've murdered, lied, cheated, stolen and betrayed," I replied thoughtfully. "Daddy sent me to find out if any of this is true."

"Get." He snarled. "Out." 

I ignored his words and moved to stand closer to him, brushing aside the other Rahkshi who stood near his bed. "So, dear brother, what have you got to say for yourself?" 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Fog: 

Fog winced slightly as the cold salve touched his wounds.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Exxan - Infirmary. 

"No...nothing...." I stammered, pushing myself back up agaisnt the wall. "Go away!" 

She sat down on the edge of my bed, regarding me with those unnaturally green eyes. "That's no way to greet your dear sister," she crooned, "Daddy just wanted me to check up on you. We've heard so many good things...."

"What? No!" This was wrong. I hadn't.... why was she saying.... this made no sense.

Her smile was probably supposed to be comforting, but it chilled me to the core. "You killed another student, tricked his friend into making you a poisoned sword, drew that same sword on another of his friends..." she seemed amused, almost as if she didn't believe her own words, "....you've become a monster, Exxan. Our father would be so proud of you."

"No!" I roared. "That's not how it was! I killed Omega in self-defence. What happened with Fang was.... an accident, a misunderstanding... I didn't meant to...." 

Her expression shifted. Her eyes narrowed, her smile changed. Now her face was cold, calculating. "You regret it?"

Unable to find the words, I just nodded. 

She rose to her feet, all pretenses of kindness evaporating in an instant. "You haven't changed a bit. You're still the same pathetic, sniveling wretch you always were.... daddy will be so disappointed."  

"Get out of this school," my claws tore into the bedsheets. "Get out of my life!"

"Or what?" she sneered, turned to walk away. "You'll kill me too?"

"Only if you make me," I raised a hand and blasted her with my powers, buffeting her off her feet.

She got to her feet, unharmed, but still very.... shaken. "You're a level three?" her voice wavered. "How did you...?" Without another word, she turned and stormed away into the halls, vanishing from sight. 

OOC: Exxan and Sliver open for interaction. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang - Causeway

"Oh, it sounds like he will be more than 'surprised.'" Fang replied.

IC: Rain - Dorms

It was easy to find her way back to Squishy's dorm. She had a mission, and she wasn't going to let any distractions get in her way. Scribbler would die.

She gently knocked on the locked door. "Squishy?" she called in an unusually soft and soothing voice. "You in there?" After waiting a few moments for an answer, she took a step back and jammed her staff into the handle. With a little bit of finagling, just as careful and precise as she was with her brush, she popped the door open, catching it before it could hit the wall. She had painted these walls herself, it would not do to dent them.

The half-finished painting of the Crawler seemed to have moved from where she tossed it aside earlier. Squid had carefully set it apart from the other scrap lids. She softly grinned at the sight. It wasn't much, but he seemed to appreciate it. 

She gathered up the golds and blues that she had set aside for her own paint and walked off to her own room. She tenderly closed the door behind her, letting the small cracks repair themselves. Squid would never even know.

• Upvote 1

IC: Shark / Infirmary

Shark had awakened, but remained unmoving, eyes closed, as always: listening. This time, there was a most interesting conversation between Exxan (recognizing his voice was little challenge) and another. Someone... new.

Someone apparently Exxan's sister.

Fascinating, thought Shark as he considered silently, motionlessly, all that this might entail.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Xara - Dorm.

"But that's because you're.... you." I wasn't even sure exactly what I meant. "You know?" 

"I.... I'll be fine...." I managed to say, "....she won't be back." I knew her style. She'd wait for me to leave, probably try to get me on my own. But.... why was she here? 

IC: We're lost.

No, we're just taking a detour.

Dude, we are so lost.

No, we're not!

Where are we, then?

The halls.

Yeah, lost. We're in your brain, anyway. Why do you even try and tell us you aren't?

Like you pay attention anyway!

Dude, we have half the time to ever since someone broke the pool table last month.

And the TV's always hogged.

So, you got yourself lost. What's the next step of your master plan?

Crashing in our dorm...

With no survivors!

We began to retrace our steps.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC Vaalku

When the other Rahk had gotten close to Exxan, Vaalku let out a low growl. But as the two spoke, it disappeared and the actions that occurred made Vaalku feel like he wanted to pounce on them both to Make them stop. But of course, he was a level two with only two limbs. So, Karz.

As she left, Vaalku turned to Exxan. The merciless, flat, dead tone he had when he first arrived at the school had returned. "Who was she?"

"None of your business." I didn't like Vaalku, and if he was so stupid that he had to ask who Sliver was - despite the fact that she'd explicitly stated that we were siblings - then he didn't need to know.

IC Vaalku

Okay. He was getting answers, whether or not Exxan was willing to answer. Answers to what the Karz took his sibling so long, and why she threatened him and turned around on him snappily.

He crawled out of the area and headed towards the Gym, intending to get answers from somebody about something. Who knows, maybe Fang was there.

Metal / Courtyard, Setting up the Talent Show with Vlad, Drift, and Sanurahk \ IC:

They were almost done with the platform. A few more boards and it would be finished. After that, it was a matter of putting up the sheet metal for the backdrop. Once that was up, they wouldn't have much left in the way of materials. A few nails, seven boards, and half of a steel rod. Maybe they could make a sign for the stage? As he nailed in the last board for the platform, Metal turned to the others and asked, "How does 'Corpus Has Talent' for an official name for the show?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Sliver - Courtyard.

I eventually find myself in the central courtyard of the school, nestled away between the different wings of the building. A group of students seemed to be building a stage of some kind. Curious, I approached them. "What's all of this for?" 

"You do?" I didn't even properly understand it myself. "I'm glad you feel the same way, I guess...." 

• Upvote 1

"Okay, I'll admit it," I slumped, sitting down on the edge of my bed, "I don't know how I feel." I sighed. "I've never been good at friends or emotions or any of that stuff. None of it makes sense to me. I'm sorry...." 

IC: Lucid / Roof --> Courtyard

On Corpus Rahkshi's roof sat Lucid, gazing at the stars. They were so calm and peaceful, but she knew they had more meaning than that. Her astrology book was open on her lap, and she was carefully interpreting the meaning of each star's position. The result? Not really anything, the book was upside down. But that never stopped her before. Who needed books anyways? She closed her eyes and let intuition be her guide.

Her intuition was telling her to look in the Courtyard.

Well, okay. She did, and sure enough something interesting was going on. Intuition never failed! She walked steadily across the roof and jumped down into the Courtyard, asking one of the figures, "So, what's all this? Are you preparing for the coming of Dervaki?" Thing is, the figure she asked was a Porter. She didn't really get a response. At least, in reality. The way she saw it, the porter's stoic silence was a whispered affirmative.

"Ah." She gave the Porter a pat on the back. "Good work." Lucid walked over to someone who would actually be able to answer her, someone covered in swirly glowing symbols which surely had some mystical meaning. "So," she asked Drift conspiratorially, "are you going to be ready by the time Dervaki gets here? The stars are saying he's bringing a refrigerator this time."

OOC: I should take the time to make every word a different color, but that just takes too long.

• Upvote 1

Metal / Courtyard, Setting up the Talent Show with Vlad, Drift, and Sanurahk \ IC:

Two students Metal had never so much as seen before came up to the stage. One of them seemed curious, and the other was straight up weird. To Silver, Metal said, "To celebrate the talents which various students have learned, Drillmaster Suvak and I are putting on a talent show. The school-wide announcement should be happening soon."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

Lucid rolled her eyes. "You know, the invincible powerless swordsman disguised as a goat, stole Tridax's favorite nightgown and framed Phogen for it? That's why she's gone, the stars say so. You must, since I see you guys are preparing a Prism of Focus." She pointed to the stage, and continued matter-of-factly. "That's the best way to defeat him, you know."

IC: Lucid  / Courtyard

"I'm Lucid," she said brightly. "Who are you? Wait, don't tell me, I'll figure it out..." she grabbed his right hand and started tracing her finger along the joints in his armor, "ah, very interesting... oh... I think I have it..." a glance at the starry sky confirmed her suspicions, "yes, your name is most definitely Luhvod." Lucid smiled happily at her deduction.

IC: Lucid  / Courtyard

"Aww." But few things could sadden Lucid for any long time, even an inaccurate psychic analysis. To be honest, she'd gotten used to it. "Oh well. Anyway, Drift-Luhvod, good luck with Dervaki. I'll see you around."

She smiled again and wandered away, deep in thought, intending to head over to the Library and return the astrology book she still carried. Her rather convoluted path, however, brought her walking across the stage. "You know, it should be a little taller," she said aloud, maybe to Metal, maybe just to the world in general.

Edited by Johnrahk

IC: Shadow-Hallway--->Gym

"ahh! theres my Shoulderpad!" Said Shadow as he picked up his Shoulderpad, and started melting away the dents, sure, now there were big holes in it, but better than it stabbing his arm... he melted... and Melted.... and melted....

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Revenge-Arena

Revenge saw that the Matoran were making a path out. His first instinct was to get Rider over there as fast as he could, but he realized that if they got to close the Matoran would probably turn their weapons on them.  "You," he said to the Kraata on Rider.  "Do you think you can guide my friend?"

IC: Booger-Hallway

Booger watched as Vaalku crawled away, and got an idea.  He walked up behind Vaalku and tried to grab him by the leg, making sure to activate his sleep powers on contact to slow Vaalku's reaction.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC:Shadow-Gym

Shadow was now doing standard Exercises to help improve strength. 

IC: Sanu-Courtyard--->Hallway

"Ok guys, the talent shows coming up, I think we need to Practice our talents, I'm gonna find a Flute Book in the Library. See Ya'll in a Few." Said Sanurahk, as he left for the Library.

Edited by Dragon11603