Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Revenge-Ruins of Arena

Revenge did his best to dodge the falling debris, his armor lessening the damage done by the hits.  As soon as he could he ran over to Rider asking, "Are you okay?"

IC: Booger-Gym

Booger winced at the word pain.  "I was just leaving," he said, attempting to do so.

IC: Rail - Gym

"Yeah... I don't think so," Rail said as he moved in front of him blocking off his escape. "While you and the rest of the idiots in this school may be used to getting away with the Karz you pull on a daily basis entirely scott-free, I firmly believe that people should have to live with their mistakes so they eventually come out all the better for it, so you won't be getting off so easy this time."

Another pause was made before he continued counting again.

"Nine."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Jayar / Arena Ruins to Causeway

At Tridax' proclamation Jayar shifted into flight mode and gave Kat a sort of sad nod. Still gently carrying the unconscious Hoto, he flew silently past Tridax without giving him a second glance, or Illusive a first one.

Once the Makuta was out of earshot Jayar resumed his stream of comforting rambling as he began to fly towards the school. Though it was a strain to fly at full speed carrying Hoto, he persisted, refusing to falter or slow. He had to get her to the Infirmary as soon as was possible.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Metal / Courtyard, Setting up the Talent Show - Talking to Sliver \ IC:

Metal shrugged in Sanurahk's direction in a "sure, why not" manner, though it likely looked more like, "I don't care about you or your talent, get away from me." That was the problem with how he had disfigured and painted himself. What he said, however, likely cleared up any misconception the other Rahkshi might have had. "Sure man, let's hear it. Maybe it'll help me jam these nails through this bar more easily."

With much clanging, Metal pounded the nails slowly but surely to align the boards along the metal bar. He only had a few more to go before his sign was done. Once he would paint it, his preparation of the Courtyard for "Corpus Has Talent" would be done. Needless to say (but he said it to himself anyways), he was proud of himself.

Short / Infirmary \ IC:

Short waited patiently for Palma to heal her lower half. Given, she kept complaining under her breath, but she waited. Maybe not patiently. In either case, as time dragged on she got more and more annoyed. Palma really needed full-time assistants who would help her with the minor injuries so that people with crushed bodies could be helped more quickly. She let out a complaint a little more loudly this time and yelled, "Hay! Hayow much laonger bayfore a Rahkshi cin git her layegs fixed up!

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Sidonas - Outside Suvak's Office

Sidonas waited, no reply came. He decided to leave a note to the drillmaster, perhaps he was busy. Quickly grabbing a small piece of paper, Sidonas scribbled a small note to the drillmaster.

Drillmaster Suvak,

​Need to speak to you when available, would like to ask for a request for forging supplies, metals, pins, casts for smelting and metalwork and such.

Thank you, teacher, for your time.

-Sidonas

Finishing the contents of the note described above, Sidonas placed the note at the door. As he walked away, Sidonas remebered his task that he told Palma he would complete earlier. Sidonas went to the Library and found a table, writing another small note that read:

Looking into an investigation, requesting the services of a Mind-Reading Rahkshi, please, go to the Infirmary and speak to Palma on the subject of a suspected killer if interested.

-Sidonas

Finishing the note, Sidonas left the note at the library, and made for the Causeway, he needed to take a look outside, maybe he could go to the beach and get a look at the water, maybe.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Illusive - Cave.

Doing as Tridax said, I dropped down into the cave. Most of the Rahks who'd been inside were escaping of their own accord, but I kept looking. There'd been one dead Rahk outside, their suit exploded, frozen and melted, and I'd just found another. There was enough left of him for me to discern that he'd likely been killed by a sword thrust to the chest, but that was it. 

The walls shook, and a falling chunk of rock crunched into my shoulder, knocking me sideways. I scrambled to my feet and took to the air, watching as an avalanche of loose earth and stone crashed down onto where I'd been standing, pulverising the corpse. 

I hovered for a few moments, searching for anyone else, but saw nothing except a few fleeing Matoran, trying to drag the bodies of their fallen friends behind them. They were soon lost to me, vanishing into the tide of stone and dust. 

You did this. These deaths - Rahkshi and Matoran - are all on your head.

I know. I flew off, back towards the school. The stony tomb I left in my wake was a testament to the fruition of my plans. It had begun; the first shots had been fired. War was coming to Corpus Rahkshi....

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Raptor

Raptor got back up, massaging his shoulders.

"Hey! What'd you do that for?! I deserve some love!" Then he realized that no-one liked him.

"You guys are jerks. I was hoping to die for the benefit of science, but nooooooo!" He crawled back under the rubble and lay there, pouting. 

OOC: I wish I could say this happened. But it didn't. Nato, ya monster. Guy needs some recognition.

• Upvote 2

IC: Root - Library

"'M-m-my secret'?" he wondered, his mind becoming further tangled by the moment. "I d-d-do not b-b-believe... Oh! N-n-no, I am n-n-not off-f-fended! Q-quite the c-c-contrary!"

As baffling as this damsel was, Root could not bring his noble self to question her. 'Twouldn't be chivalrous.

He had the vague impression in the back of his mind that he had a duty elsewhere that was frantically calling to him, though he couldn't fathom what could be more important than assisting this damsel. 

IC: Fang - Causeway

His vigil was rewarded at last as he caught a silver flash on the horizon. He was on his feet in a moment and nudging Alpha to stand as well. Someone was approaching.

As the speck came closer, Fang recognized the silver, black, and gold of Jayar. Surely Kat wouldn't have had the time to grab him...

He didn't have long to ponder the thought. Jayar was close enough that Fang could see he was carrying... something. It was heavy, that much was obvious from his strained, but rapid, flight. It was... red...

Fang jumped up into the flight position and flew up alongside. "What happened?" he growled, ready to take Hoto from the obviously exhausted Jayar.

IC: Exxan - Library. 

I was growing bored of the book I was reading until I came across something interesting. At one point in the story, the characters (six "heroic" Toa - ugh) combined their powers to form a protodermis cage to trap their opponent. 

While that was of absolutely no use to me, it did remind me of something else that could be done when six beings combined their powers. Something with the power to crush even a Kaita, and maybe, just maybe.... powerful enough to kill a Makuta? 

I launched myself to my feet, going over to the Kaita section and grabbing a half-dozen books I hadn't read yet. Stuffing them under my arm, I started heading for my dorm. This was going to take a lot of planning and preparation. 

But if it worked.... then Corpus Rahkshi would finally be free. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lucid  / Library

Lucid smiled; at least this noble specimen of flora wasn't angry. "Well, I mean, if the entire world knew plants could talk and move... They wouldn't be able to hurt strong, powerful plants like you, but what about grass? Flowers? They'd be enslaved, forced into labour." She sounded rather distraught. "It'd be sad."

IC: Shark / Infirmary to Gym

Having thanked Palma, Shark left the Infirmary and headed over to the Gym, where he began bashing training dummies. These weren't the normal dummies, though.

These came up to about his knee.

After about a moment, however, Shark realized that if anyone saw him destroying Short-like dummies, they might connect any tragic accident resulting in Short's death to him. He willed the Gym to summon up normal dummies instead, and began to bash those.

IC: Jayar / Causeway

Though it pained him to do so, Jayar gingerly handed Hoto over to Fang. It would do her no good if he were to fall to exhaustion. "It's all... my fault..." he panted, distressed. "All mine... I'll explain... once we get her... to the... Infirmary... and I can catch... my breath."

The two landed at last upon the solid ground outside the building, and Jayar threw open the doors before striding inside, beckoning impatiently for Fang to follow. Yet he couldn't help but feel he had failed Hoto again. He hadn't even been strong enough to bring her all the way here.

Edited by Johnrahk

Root's noble head fell to one side. There were no more sophisticated words to convey his thoughts than, "What...?"

Her kindness was touching, though perhaps misplaced.

IC: Fang - Hallways

Fang thought he was as desperate as Jayar to get Hoto to the Infirmary, but he couldn't even keep up with the exhausted Rahkshi of Healing. Jayar gestured, trying to get him to run faster, and Fang just shook his head and pushed himself as far as he could. By the time they broke into the Infirmary, Fang was panting as loudly as Jayar.

He tenderly set Hoto's limp body onto a free bed and gasped out a call to Palma. He collapsed into a chair and focused directly on Jayar. He would judge for himself whose fault it was. For now, he just needed to hear the facts. But there was one question that was burning in his mind: "Where's Kat?"

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail moved in response, continuing to block off the other Rahkshi's path.

"Awww..., what's the matter? Not so tough now that you're being confronted with a taste of your own medicine, are you? Are you just now realising that it's not so fun when someone else is doing the bullying? Well, too bad; you're not taking one step through those doors until you get what's coming to you, and until I have another piece to add to my collection."

Another moment of silence as the countdown continued.

"Eight."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Alpha/Causeway

I stuck around the Causeway. The returning students may need help after all.

IC: Toxin's Kraata/Rider's Shoulder

I pouted.
"My suit's broken, and now I'm probably going to get killed by Tridax. Wooo."

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/Punch POV/Gym

I watched the procession.

IC: Stronghold/Gym

I continued to smash through dummies while awaiting a sparring partner.

IC: Bullseye/Courtyard

I woke up and decided to roam the halls. I saw Metal and a group of Rahkshi building something.

"Hey, Metal! How are you doing? Do you need any help with that?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Lucid stared at Root as if he was missing out on something completely obvious. Shouldn't he know all about this? He was a plant, after all.

IC: Jayar / Infirmary

Jayar sensed the concern in Fang's voice, equal to his own for Hoto. "She's fine," he said immediately, as he took a seat.  "Well... alive. Still on Nynrah, probably explaining to Tridax what happened."

He paused, unsure of how to explain to Fang that Kat had lost her arm. "Her lower right arm... got broken off. But she's alive. She'll be okay..." which may be more than can be said of Hoto... "Thanks, by the way," he told the Rahkshi of Plasma gratefully.

His blank stare was met by her own, but Root could not bear to stand under that gaze. He turned his attention to Shield to...

Shield.

Deadeye.

Root grinned apologetically at the damsel and nodded his farewell. "I h-h-hope we c-c-can m-meet once more und-der more... f-f-favorable circumstances, b-b-but alas, I must d-d-depart!"

Without another word, Root heroically charged off between the shelves in pursuit of his foe. The very moment his eyes alighted upon the orange paint and he heard the cry of alarm, he courageously sent a vine to ensnare the cruel dagger encroaching upon his compatriot.

"L-l-leave us, f-f-foul villain," Root snarled.

IC: Fang - Infirmary

Fang slumped over in his seat with relief, only to stiffen as Jayar mentioned her arm. "I... I was glad to be there," he stammered. "But... what happened? How did she... lose her arm? Where are they?!"

A bit of panic slipped into his voice. He should be there with her... Jayar was here with Hoto...

IC: Sliver - Gym.

Growing bored, I wandered out of the courtyard. I was still mulling over ideas in my head, trying to distract myself from Exxan's unexpected level up, and lost track of where I was going. I found myself in a spacious chamber, which a cursory glance towards its occupants suggested was the gym. 

I'd been told that the gym responded to the thoughts of the students, so I focused my will, imagining an archery target appearing on the nearest wall. It did exactly what I'd wanted it to, and I drew my bow smoothly over my shoulder, notching an arrow and taking careful aim.

Then I fired, sinking the barbed arrowhead into the target just slightly off from the exact centre. On a real enemy, that would still be a fatal wound. I fired again and again, taking the time to line up my shots, grouping them closely, until I stopped, a dozen shafts all clustered in the centre of the target.

Perfect shots every time. 

OOC: Sliver open for interaction in the gym. 

His vine seemed to have halted the attack, but 'twould be far too dangerous to dare try pulling on it. 'Twould have far too great a chance of harming Shield.

"C-c-curiousity does not-t m-merit such m-measures."

IC: Toxin's Kraata/Rider's Shoulder

As they flew over the mouth of the cave, I gestured my head to the half-iced shell sitting in front of it.

"Look over there. Hey, my kusarigamas, kunai, and shurikens are still on me. I wonder if they could be salvageable. "

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"As must I!" declared Lucid, with a sudden dramatic flair. "May the stars align, that we may meet once more!" With that, she turned from Root and strode out of the Library.

Pulling a sense of direction out of nowhere, she went through the halls directly into the Gym. It wasn't like she wanted to spar. But there was a great appeal for her that the room could tailor itself to her scattered thoughts. Right now, for instance, she summoned up an elaborate stone fountain in the shape of a giant pineapple* and gazed into her reflection in the water it was spewing all over the floor. Why? The world may never know. It was certainly likely everyone else in the Gym found it a bit strange, and perhaps annoying due to the fact that it was getting puddles all over the floor.

OOC: *though pineapples do not actually exist in the Matoran Universe, Lucid fervently believes they do. It is merely a shocking coincidence that her imagination has concocted a fruit exactly like one from our own world. Oh, and Lucid open for interaction, especially from anyone in the Gym who might be annoyed at someone spraying water all over the place.

Jayar took a deep breath, collected his thoughts, and began to tell the tale.

He told first of Sontiri... admitted to Fang that Hoto had done it for his sake. That everything they had been through had been because of him. And then of the flash, the flight, the arrival on Nynrah and the battle they found in progress when the entered the cave. He described Phantom, a monster of flesh and bone and evil, taking Kat's arm, and the battle of titans which had ensued.

Had he been there? It had happened so recently, and yet it as was another life. For it was; Sontiri was a separate living being which he had been.

He detailed Kat's valiant killing blow, the collapse of the ceiling, how Sontiri had leapt to save Kat's life from the falling stones. Hoto's pain as she staggered away, and Kat came to her side before Jayar had even risen. At last he came to the entrance of Tridax, and how he had rushed from the cave - now more a crater - to the Causeway, with Hoto in his arms, leaving Kat to explain to the Makuta.

He had tried to recount events objectively, but his guilt and pain came through his words; his voice wavered. And at last, the tale ground to an abrupt halt.

IC Vaalku

What the Karzahni was that? a rainbow Rahk?

Quickly shaking himself to makle sure he wasn't delusional, Vaalku stared at the Rahk. No, it was indeed rainbow, for some reason. It made a fountain in the shape of some sort of a fruit, maybe? but then began splashing water everywhere.

"Excuse me," Vaalku said.

IC: Xara - Dorm.

"And I didn't have any ideas," I protested, "My idea of a fun night out is beating the karz out of some upstarts in the gym." I smirked at him, trying to read his expression. "I have a feeling you'd rather not do that."

IC: Glass

"You might be surprised. But since beating the tar out of each other gets boring after a while..."

I had no idea, honestly.

IC: Illusive - Dorm.

Time was of the essence now; I had to strike while the iron was hot. I headed straight to my dorm and hastily wrote up three copies of one final note. Being careful not to be spotted, I put one on the wall outside the infirmary, one outside the gym and one inside the armoury, just for good measure. 

Two students died today, and several more were injured, in a battle agaisnt the Matoran of Phantom on the Water. Our brothers are gone because those cowards don't accept us or our rights as living, sentient beings. We need to strike back, show them that we won't stand idly by and watch our siblings be slain.

We need to strike back now, and destroy them before they destroy us! Our fallen friends must be avenged!

I used a differently coloured ink with some old scrap paper this time, and wrote with my other hand so there'd be no way to connect these notes with my older ones. Once it was done I returned to my dorm and decided to get some well-deserved rest.

It had been a busy day. 

IC: Xara - Dorm.

"Well.... this is boring." 

IC: Fang - Infirmary

He listened in silence as Jayar poured out his guilt. It wasn't so much that he sounded guilty, but every event was arranged, every detail given to present him as the culprit of all of Hoto's sorrow. Jayar was tearing himself apart over it. It was painful just to listen to.

As the tale concluded, Fang stood and put an arm on Jayar's shoulder. "You did what you thought was right," he said. "Sometimes... that is all you can do."

He looked back down to Hoto's broken body lying in the bed. He could not find any fault with Jayar, despite the story being pointed that way.

• Upvote 2

Kneeling down staring at the arches of water in the air, Lucid knew she was doing absolutely nothing wrong. This Rahk must want to join her in staring into the beautiful streams of crystalline liquid. "Oh, hello," Lucid said brightly to Vaalku. "I've just been having one of those days when you feel like your socks need some more time in the oven, but you don't have the proper legerdemain to really get them to the next stage, you know? You look like you're having one of those days too. Take a minute and just... look at the water. It really helps."

Jayar gave a sort of accepting smile, though there was little joy in it. "I suppose that is true. You have my thanks once more, Fang." He followed the Surahk's gaze to the body of Hoto, lying on the bed. She had tried to be so strong, for him, and it had broken her.

Metal / Courtyard, Talent Show Stage \ IC:

"Hey Bullseye. Nah, I'm pretty much done, unless you want to paint the sign for me. The name's gonna be 'Corpus Has Talent.' What do you think?" Metal grinned at Bullseye, having recovered from his anger at Sliver. He took a look at his accomplishment - overall, the stage looked great, and the sign announcing what it was for would be the perfect touch.

It was when he set the sign down to talk to Bullseye, however, that Metal realized that he was hungry and the sun had gotten really hot. It turned out standing outside for hours upon end was not good for a Rahkshi's health, especially one who was colored predominantly black. "Either way, let's go inside. I need some food. maybe we can make the sign while eating?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*