Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Vir

Corridors, near Refectory

Talking to Melody

Vir was torn: miss another assignment, or leave behind the only Rahkshi in the school whose personality was anything like theirs?

"Are you sure you don't want to at least see what it is? I heard the last assignment wasn't bad."

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Melody-Hallway

"Y-y-yes, but there w-w-was s-some arguing j-just bec-c-cause so m-many p-people w-were in one p-p-place.  A-a-and I d-doubt an-n-ny one thought of a p-p-peacefull solution t-t-to the quiesstions."  Melody sighed.  "Th-these Rahkshi need t-to be t-taught how to get along without f-f-fighting."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail spied his bolt, still stuck in a dummy he had been training with before his match with Xara, and took his leave from the pair to retrieve it. As he did so, he heard the Porters announcing the arrival of a new assignment and decided to follow Exxan as he departed for the Causeway.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Era - Library.

"Sure am." I jumped down from the shelf, catching myself just before I would have smashed into a table. Zivon fluttered down onto my shoulder, chewing on something squeaky - probably a rodent of some kind. "Are you?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Poly:

We blinked, turning our head much as a shallows cat might.

"We do not believe the last assignment was violent. Many questions regarded the protection of Matoran. Fighting, indeed, conflict is inevitable. What you fight for is more important, we think."

We turned and continued toward the Causeway.

IC: Era - Library.

"Let's go, then. I think I remember the way to the Causeway from here..." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Era - Hallways.

"Oh... sure..." I hadn't actually expected to be asked to lead, but I guess I had to try now. Finding the library door was easy; I just had to follow the distant noise of the students in the corridors outside. One I got out into the hall, I kept one hand on the wall, so that I didn't get lost. Now it was just a matter of retracing my steps. 

I just hoped I wasn't going too slowly for Zelnos, but he seemed to be an understanding Rahkshi. 

IC: Bullseye and Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person, Punch's POV/Causeway

I saw lots of Rahks that I knew. Then I saw Deadeye. Stronghold told me something weird happened to him, and Punch pointed out his heterochromia. I walked up to Deadeye, but making sure I was cautious in doing so.

"Hello, Deadeye."

~When's it going to start?~

*Shut up. It will start soon.*

We began one of our typical small arguments.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Bullseye/1st Person/Causeway

"So...Stronghold told me something weird happened to you," I pointed to his eyes. "Do you mind telling me what happened?"

I was surprised that his speech was slightly different, and he was laughing maniacally less.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Sidonas - Infirmary

Sidonas, not being very fond of needles or having his legs crushed, maneuvered his wheelchair into the Infirmary, hoping that he could have his legs replaced soon.

"Palma?" He said in a slightly-quieter-than-average-tone to not disturb anyone recuperating as he wondered where she was, "I uh.... I may have utterly crushed my legs.. Got spare? I kinda need to hurry to the next assignment." Sidonas sat there, looking at the crushed bits of metal that used to be his legs.

OOC: Open for interaction. Anyone (Besides Ultron.) know how to fix a crippled Rahkshi? Not exactly keen on self-operation.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I realized that I may have said something wrong.

"No, no, it isn't what you may think. I just wanted to make sure that we've got no problems between us. But I see you aren't in the mood to talk. See ya around."

I left to go back to Punch.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

I turned around.

"...I think with my observations I can tell what happened. I did notice earlier that you had different colored eyes, that you speak and act quite differently, and you haven't stabbed anything yet. Stronghold also told me of your fear of medicine - now don't worry. I won't say anything to Palma - and that brings up two conclusions. One, you aren't really insane and the drugs are what does it, or two, your personality split somehow which developed your heterochromia, and you are now in an eternal conflict with your insane self. Which one is it?" 

OOC: Much observed, very Sherlock. Wow.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: Brace yourselves, here comes the stampede of characters. Oh, and Fang. :D

IC: Hoto - Hallways

Hoto gave Kat a skeptical glance. Unless this was another essay contest, she probably wasn't going to be at the top of her game. But Hoto just said "Okay" and walked down the hall for once.

IC: Root - Causeway

Root strode out onto the Causeway, the very epitome of a hero! His verdant armor shone in the light of the outdoors. He had grown his entire arsenal for the occasion, and it was difficult to even see a Rahkshi under all of the shrubbery. He made sure to take his place reasonably close to where the proclamation should be made, but still off to one side.

IC: Rain - Causeway

So, this guy was still around, not that she minded him as much as Crazy. She attempted to make some light conversation. "So... what are you painting?"

IC: Fang - Dormitories

Fang awoke to the sound of Porters rolling across the floor. It sounded like another assignment in progress.

He slowly pushed himself up on the bed, but couldn't bring himself to leave it. It had been such a long time since he even woke up in a dorm. He almost reached for his old staff before remembering it was at the bottom of the Causeway after the first assignment. Since then, he had almost made a habit of getting himself into the Infirmary. Maybe it was because the beds were softer.

Just thinking back on all of the previous events made him cringe. The rest had done much for his physical exhaustion and pains, but his mental anguish hadn't been calmed. He was still looked up to, still a level three, and still missing a friend. It would appear they wouldn't even have time for the funeral at this rate. He just hoped Tridax wouldn't dump the body and be done with the mess. To even imagine such disrespect for a Rahkshi like Omega filled Fang with...

But he couldn't manage anger, not now. That stretchy Brakas had beat it all out of him. He'd always felt anger sustained him through the hardest challenges, and now he just felt emotionally exhausted. One day, Fang would have to return the favor.

He couldn't stay in Kat's dorm forever. There was an assignment going on, maybe something worth stopping. He snatched up the snapped necklace from one corner and just looked at it. So many painful memories in those two fangs, and that one that he could never bring himself to complete. He couldn't bear it now. The necklace fell back to the floor and he reached for his sword under the bed. Whether or not he felt like using it, he was going to need it.

It seemed no time had passed before he found himself outside, striding towards Kat, Hoto, and Jayar. His mind was in a blur, and he could only absentmindedly drop the key in Kat's hand and mumble "Thanks."

• Upvote 2

He said it with a lot of conviction, and a bit too quickly. But I had no time to press further.

"Oh...so that's what it is. If it was the latter, then I would have suggested you to meet Punch and Counterpunch over there," I gestured to the Dodge Rahkshi who was now talking with himself, his eye color sporadically changing. "Counterpunch was originally slightly insane, and they tried to fight each other inside the mind, causing a lot of stress on his body."

I tried to remember what Stronghold had told me about him before I continued further.

"Both eventually came to terms after a hard discipline regime through boxing and kickboxing suggested by Stronghold. In fact, they both contribute their sanity to him. Although...they sometimes have small arguments over trivial matters."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Xara - Dorm.

"There probably should be, but it looks like the porters are a little busy," I pointed out. "Another assignment by the sounds of it." 

IC Kat:

We all arrived in time, and even Fang showed up, looking if not at his best, better than when I'd last saw him.

He dropped the key into my hand, and I set it into a slot in my armor. Having a non-organic body had it's benefits.

I was feeling a little more myself, and my legs were certainly less wobbly. 

I wasn't sure whether I'd actually participate in the assignment, but I figured I didn't have much else to do.

And now that Fang was here, he'd need back up.

Speaking of which....

"Hey, what happened to your necklace...?" I whispered to him.

IC Poly:

We looked at Deadeye. And we frowned.

~yes, seritude would benefit us.~

*he has chosen*

But it was wrong.

We shook our head.

"Do not serve anyone but yourself. If you wish to follow, do so, but do not trade one set of chains for another."

Edited by The UltimoScorp