Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sanu-Library--->Hallway---> Courtyard

Sanu was in the library flipping through the music section

"Fife, Trombone, Piano- Who here would have a Piano? Triangle, Clarinet, Flute, Saxopho- Flute!" Said Sanu, as He pulled out a book on the flute he almost missed, and he thougt, Maybe the Rahkshi in the Courtyard would like some music after so much hard work. His walk through the Hallway was uneventful, but now another Rahkshi appeared here, a tie-dye Technicolor Rahkshi, Why not Introduce myself? "Hello, My name is Sanu, yours?" Said Sanu, He was getting used to his new nickname, he still had the book in hand, after the introduction, he was gonna Practice a bit.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Rain - Dorms

Rain walked into her dorm room and dumped her load of paints onto the floor, there they joined countless others. The floor could barely be seen through all the clutter, a rare instance of disarray in her usually orderly lifestyle. At least, that was how it would appear to others. She knew the exact position and hue of every jar in there by heart, and it was easy to navigate the maze to find what she was looking for. She sat back on the bed with a few specific buckets and prepared to fix her armor.

After a second thought, she suddenly jumped up and locked the door, then braced it with her staff. She didn't want anyone looking in on her, especially if she was trying to kill them.

She had long since realized it was difficult to paint accurately on something she couldn't see, such as her back. Fortunately, Rahkshi had a slight advantage over other species for that. She gently popped her back open, carefully avoiding her still-tender spines. She slithered out of her armor and snatched up a scraper in her Kraata mouthparts. It wasn't the most precise (or cleanest) way to paint, but it was better than doing it blind.

First things first: removing that despicable line across her back. She couldn't just paint over it; the ink was too dark for her delicate palette. It was nearly physically painful to scrape at her own paint, even if she wasn't connected to the suit. No one had ever dared to insult her in this manner. Scribbler would regret it. She knew that without a doubt.

It was with great relief that she allowed the scraper to fall before crawling down to get a brush. The original dark gold of her armor shone through where the lines had been. She couldn't wait to cover it. She popped open a few cans and got to work.

• Upvote 1

IC: Lucid  / Courtyard

"Oh, hi." Lucid said to the newcomer. "I'm Lucid. And this is my friend Metal," she continued, giving the Porter a pat on the back, though she was interrupted by Drift's clarification of Metal's true identity. "Oh, apparently you aren't Metal," she said sadly to the Porter. "It's okay, you're still my friend."

She walked over to Metal, the actual Metal this time. "So, when is this talent show?"

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Root - Dorms

After what could have been hours, or perhaps days, Root straightened up among the foliage that made up his glorious residence. He could scarcely be recognized as a Rahkshi beneath his leafy coat of nearly every plant imaginable. He bravely searched the jungle, leaving no planting pot unturned as he prepared for the final confrontation. His armor was full to bursting with seed pods and vines. He had water bulbs to spare, as well as poisons and a variety of tangling vines.

'Twas one last thing to do before facing Torch. Root was a brave soul, but a conflict of this magnitude required certain... conventions. Root waved Shield out with a rustle of leaves and started towards the Library. He would draw on the words of heroes of the past for their courage and valor. Hopefully, Shield would understand his noble intentions.

IC: Rain - Dorms

With the scratches patched up, Rain slithered back into her suit and stood. Unfortunately, painting by Kraata left a slimy trail across her armor. Even though she knew it was her own gunk, it was... unseemly. She would need to slip down to the Washroom to clean up, preferably without being seen in such a state. She walked to the door and snatched up her staff before unlocking it. She carefully peered back and forth down the halls. All empty for now. If she was quick, she could avoid unwelcome attention.

She pulled herself out the door and locked it behind her before sprinting off towards the washroom.

IC: Vlad / Courtyard

Vlad stood up on the platform, which was already firmly attached to the stage. "But Drift, ve haf been constructink zer platform on zer block. It's already attached. I'm standink on it."

IC: Lucid  / Courtyard

"Poor guy," said Lucid, not to Metal who she had approached several posts seconds ago but to the imaginary figure in the air next to her. "He just doesn't have a good grasp of reality, does he Jorflaz?"

Pause for Jorflaz to reply, then, "Yeah, I agree. I'm glad we're both perfectly sane." She paused again for her imaginary companion to speak.

"What do you mean, I'm not!? Hmmp." She turned her back on the imaginary Jorflaz, despite his fervent attempts to apologize, and looked back to Metal. "Sorry," she said sheepishly. "What was I saying? Something about cupcakes?"

Edited by Johnrahk

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

Sidonas, after planning what he would need in terms of supplies for forging and writing down a list, decided it would be best to try and get supplies and equipment from everyone's favorite drill master. Sidonas gathered all of his notes, schematics, his Codex, Hook, and his partially completed Sword Gauntlet, loaded it up in his bag, and went for Suvak's Office. Sidonas, upon arriving at the door leading to the abode of the Skakdi drillmaster, knocked on the door. "Suvak?", he said, "Could I speak to you for a moment?"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Metal / Courtyard, Setting up the Talent Show with Vlad, Drift, and Sanurahk \ IC:

Metal was beginning to feel more and more discomforted by the rainbow Rahkshi. He couldn't put his claw on any specific reason as to why, but the unsettled feeling was definitely there. Maybe it was the flighty way in which Lucid moved about, or spoke? Whatever the case was, it was still polite to answer. "It's happ -"

That was the point in which Lucid had turned to talk to . . . air. Yep, now the feelings were definitely cemented. When she turned back, he gave a grin (which may have purposefully been wicked-looking this time) and responded, "The show. It's happening tomorrow evening, and open to any student who wishes to participate. There will be an official sheet for acts when the time comes. Everyone will have the ability to do something if they want."

Finally, he turned to Vlad and Drift, raising a brow of his face-plate as he said, "Yeah, Drift, are you in the same place as another certain weirdo who just popped up? You don't seem to be all here."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Sliver - Courtyard.

"A talent show?" I thought this over. It was a pointless activity, and definitely a waste of my time, but showing up all of these fools might be fun. "I'm new here, but this sounds... interesting." But what could I.... Oh. Yes.

"Do any of you happen to know where I could get my hands on some coloured lightstones?" I asked the little group. "I'll need them for what I have in mind..."

IC: Glass

I sighed. I didn't what to say either.

So I stayed silent.

IC: Xara - Dorm.

Well... this was awkward.  "Now what do we do?"

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lucid  / Courtyard-->Hallways

"Oh, okay," said Lucid timidly. "I'll think about joining." This version of Metal, between his loud voice, intimidating cape, and disconcerting smile, was kind of freaking her out. She had liked him better when he was a Porter.

Anyways, she still had a book to return to the Library. She wandered into the halls, determined to wind up in the Library eventually despite putting little thought into where she was actually going.

OOC: Lucid open to interaction in the halls.

Edited by Johnrahk

IC: Sontiri's chains were razor sharp, and sliced up Phantom's arms as he flew towards the kaita. But they didn't have much in the way of stopping power. The Dark Hunter just kept going, heedless of the blood that rained from his butchered arms, barrelling into Sontiri like a cannonball. He grabbed at its head, trying to clutch at Sontiri's skull...undoubtedly so he could try to crush it with his gigantic hands and formidable strength. 

Meanwhile the cave continued to fall apart around the struggling fighters. The night sky was starting to show through increasingly large cracks. And a series of steady booms that undercut the cracks of fragmenting stone betrayed something more than gravity working to bring the cavern down...

IC: Instead of instantly fixing up Deadeye's wounds, Palma grabbed his arm and forced a couple of pills into his hand.

"Sedatives. Take them. You're in one of your aggression phases again and you're a danger to yourself and others."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Kat:

Having stretched Cao probably to his limit, I Pointed myself squarely at Phantom.

And let myself fly, snapping forward with elastic power coupled with gravity's unyielding pull.

I straightened out, my feet pointed right at the squishy titan's face as I barreled through the air at immense speed.

I wasn't going to let him hurt anyone else.

With a little luck, it would result in a little something like this:

sMSAwv3.gif

Edited by The UltimoScorp
  • Upvote 3

OOC: Can I just say I find Deadeye and Palma's nurse-psycho relationship hilarious.

Metal / Courtyard, Setting up the Talent Show - Talking to Silver \ IC:

Metal thought for a second about what he had heard about. Lightstones . . . He had heard mention of a market off-campus that had pretty much everything. Maybe that would be a place to point her. Having heard nothing of the more recent going-ons that involved murder of Matoran, Metal told Silver, "I heard there's an underground market near Phantom-on-the-Water. Has pretty much anything and everything, from what I've heard. Might have trouble with money, though, seeing as we don't get paid around here."

As Metal spoke he leaned over the remaining boards and the steel rod. With some beating and forcing, he imagined he could make a decent sign out of it. The biggest problem was going to be attaching the metal to the boards without any more connectors.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Sontiri / Nynrah Arena

The foe tries to grab Sontiri's head, but the Kaita will not go down without a fight.

Sontiri unleashes a blast of sound at their attacker. Without much time to build up sonic energy, the blast is hardly a sledgehammer of energy, but no blast of concentrated sound is to be sneered at. Nor is Kaita strength, and Sontiri grabs on to Phantom's arms as the Dark Hunter tries to crush their head, exerting this strength in hope to keep his arms apart and digging their claws into his wounded flesh. Even if his hands remain pressed against their head, they hope that between their blast of stunning sound and resistance to his crushing grip, they can survive long enough for Kat's attack to arrive.

At the same time, they begin to build up sonic energy for another, far more powerful blast. They hope it won't be needed, but against this beast, it will be better to be prepared.

Edited by Johnrahk

"The cake's gone," I said sadly, "that can't be healthy for Sand."

IC: Sliver - Courtyard.

"As I understand it, Phantom-on-the-Water was hostile to Rahkshi," I replied evenly, glaring at the Rahkshi who had spoken. I wasn't an idiot. I'd gotten my hands on as much information as daddy could find before I'd traveled here. "Or is telling me to go there your idea of a prank?"

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Rail - Infirmary

"Well, "Deadeye," if you haven't noticed already, I've started up quite the collection of severed appendages lately," Rail growled, his eyes narrowing to denote his seriousness. "And while I harbor no friendship with Vaalku, I'm not particularly a fan of those low enough to pick on the disabled, either."

Turning around, he slowly strode towards him like a Rahi stalking his prey before coming to a stop a mere foot away from him.

"So unless you want me to remove your legs and turn them into a new chandelier to hang from the ceiling of my room, I suggest that you cut the Karz before I beat it out of you."

And with that, he spun around on his heel and proceeded to leave, intending on hunting down the Rahkshi that dared to ignore him.

OOC: Moving towards Booger and Vaalku.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Shark / Infirmary

Shark got out of bed, feeling much better. Again. Hadn't this just happened?

Not quite. The time, he had a target. He could begin plotting, scheming, everything required to take out the tiny Rahkshi who had bested him without getting caught. He didn't like to admit it, but despite his rejection of emotion the whole thing was exhilarating.

Before he left the Infirmary, however, he went over to the nurse and said thankfully, "My gratitude once more, Palma."

IC: Lucid  / Hallways to Infirmary

Drifting through the hallways, Lucid finally came upon a room. The Library...? Nope. She had wandered upon that room of eternal recuperation, the Infirmary. For a moment she just stood there, looking in but not exactly at anything. Just kinda staring into space. She probably looked somewhat silly to anyone observing her, but since when had she cared about that, or even noticed?

OOC: Lucid open for interaction outside the Infirmary.

IC: Revenge-Arena

Revenge saw that the Matoran were making a path out. His first instinct was to get Rider over there as fast as he could, but he realized that if they got to close the Matoran would probably turn their weapons on them.  "You," he said to the Kraata on Rider.  "Do you think you can guide my friend?"

IC: Toxin's Kraata/Rider's Shoulder

"Yes. Tell me where to go."

IC: Bullseye/Dorm

He was sleeping in dorm.

IC: Stronghold and Punch/Gym

They were practicing together, waiting for someone to spar.

IC: Alpha/Causeway

She continued looking out for Kat and co.

"I hope so," the last thing I needed right now was our pet falling over dead from a cake overdose. 

"It's got cat fur all over it."